the i cant have an opinion thread

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    imalive wrote:

neily, I sympathize with your situation, but isn't bringing all that up in a thread it has nothing to do with any of it just because people are disagreeing with you kind of douchey as well? And it begs the question, why this is up your ass so badly when you clearly have more serious issues going on? Every time you bring that up it's kind of a contradiction.

And what EXACTLY is is that you have a problem with?

^^^^ this.
    DS1119 wrote:

just think the dude is a douche for wearing that shirt....period

im glad everyone thinks in funny..god bless....i think he is a jackoff...period

I really don't think your opinion is funny at all. It's as valid as anyone else's around here.

no....it's not. read the article about romo.....or any other article about him. he's a good dude. neily is the j**koff.

Well I agree with DS1119 to a point. Everybody's opinion around here is valid. However, this isn't really an opinion as much as it's just a flame. What exactly is neily's problem/stance here? It might help if we knew that. As it stands he's just calling the guy names.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Well I agree with DS1119 to a point. Everybody's opinion around here is valid. However, this isn't really an opinion as much as it's just a flame. What exactly is neily's problem/stance here? It might help if we knew that. As it stands he's just calling the guy names.

pure speculation:

*neily saw the guy's pic, and thought he was Middle Eastern (only assumed since he admitted 'the guy looks like a suicide bomber')

*neily possibly assumed Romo was making fun of himself (being an assumed Middle Easterner)

*neily has lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks (this I do know-I'm sorry for your loss neily)

I can see how it could be taken offensively...from neily's POV.( 'course I gotta squint reeeeeal hard to see this view)

BUT, after reading about Romo, who is Hispanic, and was born in the US, AND lives really close to the Mexican border (or at least his parents do), I find it hilarious that he is making fun of himself. It takes a really awesome person to have some humility, especially when he has a World Series title.

...or you guys are right on the money and neily is pissed that the Yanks didn't win. {insert Will shrug here}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    nothing wrong with the shirt. it's funny and making a good point.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    RKCNDY wrote:

pure speculation:

*neily saw the guy's pic, and thought he was Middle Eastern (only assumed since he admitted 'the guy looks like a suicide bomber')

*neily possibly assumed Romo was making fun of himself (being an assumed Middle Easterner)

*neily has lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks (this I do know-I'm sorry for your loss neily)

I can see how it could be taken offensively...from neily's POV.( 'course I gotta squint reeeeeal hard to see this view)

BUT, after reading about Romo, who is Hispanic, and was born in the US, AND lives really close to the Mexican border (or at least his parents do), I find it hilarious that he is making fun of himself. It takes a really awesome person to have some humility, especially when he has a World Series title.

...or you guys are right on the money and neily is pissed that the Yanks didn't win. {insert Will shrug here}

It's possible, but it's been pointed out to him multiple times that he's Hispanic. So, if that were the case, then I would think it would be a non-issue now.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

It's possible, but it's been pointed out to him multiple times that he's Hispanic. So, if that were the case, then I would think it would be a non-issue now.

I think neily has a hard time saying, "sorry, I stand corrected"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

I think neily has a hard time saying, "sorry, I stand corrected"
    It is pms week on the forum
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    imalive wrote:

neily, I sympathize with your situation, but isn't bringing all that up in a thread it has nothing to do with any of it just because people are disagreeing with you kind of douchey as well? And it begs the question, why this is up your ass so badly when you clearly have more serious issues going on? Every time you bring that up it's kind of a contradiction.

And what EXACTLY is is that you have a problem with?

^^^^ this.
    DS1119 wrote:

just think the dude is a douche for wearing that shirt....period

im glad everyone thinks in funny..god bless....i think he is a jackoff...period

I really don't think your opinion is funny at all. It's as valid as anyone else's around here.

no....it's not. read the article about romo.....or any other article about him. he's a good dude. neily is the j**koff.

GO KCUF YOURSELF U PIECE OF SHIT

i start a thread about my opinion and u call me a jerkoff

punk ass

this whole place is a bunch of dopes

(besides the few i know)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

punk ass

(besides the few i know)

You realize your thread title is calling somebody a jackoff right?

punk ass

(besides the few i know)

You realize your thread title is calling somebody a jackoff right?

a baseball player..not a person on here who i dont know from a hole in the wall

no need for that

cause he is a giants fan.....?? screw that
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    a guy smoking a bong as an avatar calling me a je**off :roll:
    I guess Sergio Romo can't have an opinion either.

And neily, it's not that you have an opinion (though you still haven't really said what it is, is it like RKCNDY said?) it's the way you've gone about discussing it.

And you say in your second post that if anybody disagrees you don't care and to grab some class. That's not really being open to people's opinions either.
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Oh, sweet irony!

:corn:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    neily has to get some year end award for posting something politically incorrect and having the balls to post what others might feel ... :D
  • Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
    polaris_x wrote:
    neily has to get some year end award for posting something politically incorrect and having the balls to post what others might feel ... :D

not sure if this is good or bad but thanks
  • Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes that meme is overused.

This is not one of those times.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

some people think they own the joint ...very sad

and they're quick to call names over a computer
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

some people think they own the joint ...very sad

and they're quick to call names over a computer
    are you legitimately fucking around at this point? I see you renamed the original part of this thread where you called Romo a jackoff, but I didn't forget. Seriously can you articulate what your problem is with this? Just be honest did you think he was middle eastern and wore a shirt that was incendiary? Are you a racist? I'm not cool with it but at least you'd be honest with us and, more importantly, yourself. What's going on here?
    if i was a giants fan, i'd be tempted to make that my avatar. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I'm not a giants fan and I'm tempted...actually can we gift avatars to people? Maybe that should be Neily's year end award for being the most upfront racist on the board? Woot!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    would you still be rolling your eyes if you knew that bong-smoker is 10x the athlete any of your Yankees are? :lol:

No one is saying you can't have an opinion, and no one can make you clarify your position....but if you want to get on a soapbox and declare this controversial opinion publicly, with no explanation, people are left to assume it's based in ignorance or bigotry....so you have to expect to be called on it.
    If instead you choose to go with the attitude "I don't care what you think, and I don't have to justify anything....I'm entitled to my opinion"....then don't get all butt hurt when others share theirs.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    would you still be rolling your eyes if you knew that bong-smoker is 10x the athlete any of your Yankees are? :lol:

image.jpg

Until that Bong-Smoker can hit a 95 mph Fast Ball your arguement in invalid.
    all i said was he is a jackoff for wearing the shirt

nobody is a racist

people are saying that which is messed up

i don't have to explain myself to anyone on here

i just think he is a clown with that shirt..end of story
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion

8-)
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    you also said that everyone on here is a bunch of dopes.

Unless they were known by you and you then deemed them not dopes
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

nobody is a racist

the racist part is where you said he looked like a terrorist ...
    rollings wrote:
    you also said that everyone on here is a bunch of dopes.

Unless they were known by you and you then deemed them not dopes

after a certain someone started

im not a child thats gonna go back and forth ...maybe 10 years ago ,but not anymore

im done in this thread...say what you will ..i could care less

january i will be out of your lives forever :lol:

its been a great 12 years but this new crop is not for me and the band is done

enjoy making fun of this post :corn:
    polaris_x wrote:

nobody is a racist

the racist part is where you said he looked like a terrorist ...

sadly with that filthy beard he does
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Those beards are a germ farm i tell you :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.