Would you hit her?

Comments

• Male or female...It doesnt matter

If you walk around spitting on and slapping people...

Then YES you deserve to be punched right in the fucking mouth....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Male or female...It doesnt matter

If you walk around spitting on and slapping people...

Then YES you deserve to be punched right in the fucking mouth....
    right kicking??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I see what you're saying but I still don't like any of it. I think the 40 second guy was taking advantage of the situation. it's weird that he went after her when she wasn't even looking his way. Really... what real harm could she have done? If she had a knife or something, I could see it, but she didn't, so I don't.

whatever. I wasn't there, I don't know. it was probably going on for a while before someone turned their phone camera on.

edit--ya, you are trying to be a smartass. I did watch the video and I'm commenting about what I think. sorry it doesn't agree with your opinion!

This underlined line is an outrageous statement to make! It's the harm that will continue to happen when people with your namby pamby attitude let this kind of shit in society go down because of "well she didn't have a weapon so no real harm was done"

What about the humiliation? I defended a middle aged man from a similar unprovoked attack by an equally wasted tramp a few months ago.The man was left with scratches,spit running down his clothes and face and his clothes disheveled in full view of people going about their day to day life.

I am a woman and if I had been there I would have beat the shit out of her.These men were over and above patient and I would consider because they were hyper aware that if they reacted in any violent way they would have been the ones up for questioning.
    Men have a hard enough time with how they are expected to behave in society but when some whore like that comes along it must take them all their strength to stay calm and ignore the human instinct to defend ourselves from attack regardless if that attack is a knife,gun or a vicious tramp.

It is misguided and stupid of you as a human being for believing this type of behaviour does no harm.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Fros no big deal.

I take exception with this. :lol:
  • This is a better video of the situation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQnJ6QEX27k

the drunk old woman was clearly in the wrong, I don't at all dispute that and I'm not even sticking up for her.

What I AM sticking up for, is not using violence in THIS situation. and stargirl 69, don't you for one second think that I would have stood by and did nothing here. I definitely would have tried to calm the drunk lady down. If that wasn't working and she was still smacking at people, I would have tried to pin her against the wall or ground or something. Hitting her would be wrong, without a doubt. --and I still think that one guy shouldn't have pushed her. Not the older guy in the suit, the younger guy. You can hear guys laughing and being sassy in the background so I highly doubt anyone on that train felt any type of humiliation. The drunk lady might have when she sobered up!

I applaud the young man that was taking the brunt of her wrath. HE is a true MAN in my eyes. He doesn't go after her, even after being spit at. There is also someone who is saying "watch out for her legs" while they are picking her up. He's either warning everyone because she's kicking or he doesn't want them to hurt her legs.

It was pointed out that I'm all alone on this one so I'm out. No one can change my mind. You talk about the downfall of society, stargirl... to me, it's because soooo many people today are selfish and incapable of feeling empathy. and again, I would have done something but it wouldn't have involved striking her. The woman's mind was obviously in a very bad place and yes, I do feel a little sorry for her.
    If your girl steps up I'm smacking the ho! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpmX4qG1kQg
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    let me get my bat.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    no
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    let me get my bat.

bat-in-face.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • A better title for this thread would have been...

How many times would you have hit her?

:lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    A better title for this thread would have been...

How many times would you have hit her?

:lol::lol::lol:
    what if she wanted to sell you rolling stones tickets, pearl jam posters, and when you were paying her she spit on your shoes, called you & your wife idiots, then she punched you in the groin, grabbed your cash, left you the posters and tickets to a green day show and she ran away never to be found but you recorded the whole interaction on your blackberry or iphone
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Good thing she wasn't on a bus in Cleveland. :lol:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    What I AM sticking up for, is not using violence in THIS situation.

I don't consider the guy shoving her all that violent myself. Had he shoved her to the ground or into a wall or something I would, but it hardly moved her one inch from where she was standing and barely fazed her. She gave the guy an annoyed look and turned her attention back to the guy at the top of the stairs who she seems to have the biggest beef with. A one-handed shove in the shoulder/arm area seems to me less violent than what you would have done, pinning her to the floor or wall. I'm not saying that's a bad solution either, probably would have been mine, but I don't understand how that isn't violent but the little shove the guy gave that woman is violent.

Oh well, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • eddiec wrote:
    Good thing she wasn't on a bus in Cleveland. :lol:

I saw that, epic uppercut that was.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I clicked on this thread thinking it would be about something else. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

+1 :oops:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    edited November 2012
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

If she came at me with a closed fist like she had I would definitely toss her to the ground and wouldn't feel bad about doing it actually.
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    She deserved to get slugged in the mouth.
    My butt itches!
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    My butt itches!
  • She is claiming that she was drugged...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nation ... 6512860343
  • Loulou wrote:
    I used to be friends with a girl who would try and pick fights with guys when she was pissed. Never understood it, very frustrating. In the back of my mind, I think she did it because she knew they wouldn't fight back, bit of a power trip or something. Pretty stupid. :roll:

yeah, an ex of my buddy used to be like that. she'd show up at parties and challenge guys to fights, then try to emasculate them by calling them chicken and all that shit. I found it quite odd.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

• Can't believe this one has gone world wide lol.
    I saw this when it first surfaced, pretty funny.
  • I think a headlock with a good wedgie would have probably sufficed.

What a loser. Getting all tough and hiding behind social standards that mandate men not hitting a female under any circumstances.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Okay. I'm back. Was just lost for 20 minutes surfing youtube- all those other 'related' videos to the right.

Saw transgender McDonalds beatings, Stanley Cup riot fights, bus sucker punches... holy crap. WTF is wrong with people?

Good on all those standing by making efforts to make peace!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • that train bitch would have taken a swift kick to the box.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I can't tell if that one girl at the racetrack is EXTREMELY drunk, or just really drunk, and walking around intoxicated in high heels is difficult.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Okay. I'm back. Was just lost for 20 minutes surfing youtube- all those other 'related' videos to the right.

Saw transgender McDonalds beatings, Stanley Cup riot fights, bus sucker punches... holy crap. WTF is wrong with people?

Good on all those standing by making efforts to make peace!

our behaviour hasn't evolved one fucking bit. we just have nicer homes.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Those guys were far more tolerant than the average MBTA rider in Boston.

If I was confronted by her, I would have just gotten off the train. And maybe, as I was passing behind her, I might have pulled her hair and then run like hell.

Yeah, that's how I roll.

(I probably wouldn't really pull her hair. But I would make a face behind her back.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)