Options

How's the weather in your town today?

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Hey everybody..... more snow expected tonight!!!

rant.gif

That little purple face is fantastically funny. Hes' got a lot to say.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    beauty...gonna hit some 7 irons into the green from my backyard later..might even put some meat on grill..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Gorgeous!! Almost like a spring day!

Absolutly amazing out. The sunshine at lunch brought a smile to my face. I'm going to wash the dirt from the truck tonight. If you would like, i'd be happy to wash down your ride and give it a nice coat of wax.

How about a new timing belt? ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Absolutly amazing out. The sunshine at lunch brought a smile to my face. I'm going to wash the dirt from the truck tonight. If you would like, i'd be happy to wash down your ride and give it a nice coat of wax.

And since you're in a generous mood...when you're done there....swing on by and you can take care of my car as well. Thanks :mrgreen:
  • Options
    oh weather here.....It's beautiful out! Went out for lunch today and it brought me to a happy place :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Perhaps our good pal Cav can help with that. Timing belts are above my pay grade, however, i would be happy to offer my garage for the work to be done.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    And since you're in a generous mood...when you're done there....swing on by and you can take care of my car as well. Thanks :mrgreen:

Sure thing. I'll bring the shop vac and take care of the inside as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Sure thing. I'll bring the shop vac and take care of the inside as well.
    how about a nice new essence of lavender air freshener while you're at it too :wave:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,518
    11C and mostly cloudy
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    they are threatening some sunshine :shock: :o:D
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Fairly pleasant. Here's hoping it lasts. (Although something tells me it won't.)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    What the hell is with this snow? Yesterday it was in the 50s. The stupid groundhog lied.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    It has been in the 70's but today it's a little overcast. Supposed to rain Monday. :?:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    SD48277 wrote:
    What the hell is with this snow? Yesterday it was in the 50s. The stupid groundhog lied.
    Tell me about it. Up here were supposed to get another 4-8 inches tonight.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    The weather is bipolar as hell. One day its nice, the next day its shit.

Northern Indiana's weather is always like that though, sadly.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Options
    Cold and in the 20's right now. Freakin freezing for Atlanta!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Blizzard-like out
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    freakin' cold...in the 20s today
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    coldest night of the year down to 25 burrrr didley
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    FINALLY, able to wear a jacket for a couple of days but by Wednesday we will be back to wearing shorts. I also had to bring in my orchids, the ones in our trees are fine even if it ever gets in the high 30's. This great weather when the high for the day here in Palm Beach County reaches 60 degrees. So nice.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    crisp cold and cloudless
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    sunny and flippin cold!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,518
    8C and rainy
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    FINALLY, able to wear a jacket for a couple of days but by Wednesday we will be back to wearing shorts. I also had to bring in my orchids, the ones in our trees are fine even if it ever gets in the high 30's. This great weather when the high for the day here in Palm Beach County reaches 60 degrees. So nice.

Peace

It was so damned cold this morning! I went out for a run at sunrise, and I couldnt feel my nose! I think it was in the mid 40's (F)..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,772
    g under p wrote:

Peace

It was so damned cold this morning! I went out for a run at sunrise, and I couldnt feel my nose! I think it was in the mid 40's (F)..

So cold?? :fp: High in the upper 40s in Chicago today....it's like a heat wave! Too bad it's back to a high of 20 tomorrow.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I went for a short bike ride, it might be my only time this year to wear my winter bicycle gear. I put in 20 miles and a couple of snot rockets down 441 heading south towards Boca. :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I went for a short bike ride, it might be my only time this year to wear my winter bicycle gear. I put in 20 miles and a couple of snot rockets down 441 heading south towards Boca. :mrgreen:

Peace

Nice.. I do welcome the cold (for a few short days).. But yes, the snot rockets are uncontrollable. :mrgreen:
    So cold?? :fp: High in the upper 40s in Chicago today....it's like a heat wave! Too bad it's back to a high of 20 tomorrow.

:lol: We honeslty dont know how to handle this stuff down here.. My wife had the day off today, and I'm betting she hasnt gotten out of bed. She was rolled up it two big blankets like a burrito murmuring "brrrrrr" the whole time as I was getting ready for work.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,491
    FUCKING COLD
  • Options
    I got a chuckle today when I saw a older lady walking into Target wearing a full length fur coat and fur hat. She must have been dying to wear that thing for over a year here in S Florida. :D

Peace