cereal addicts

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i did a search & found cereal in the topic of, "late night snack" & "favorite cereal"
um... no

this is for straight up cereal addiction fuckers! i am one. i am a straight up cereal addict. i love cereal in the morning. i love cereal in the late morning. i love cereal at noon. i love cereal in the afternoon, evening, & i love cereal at night and i love cereal before bed and after i been asleep awhile and wake up to pee & want a midnight snack.

my name is chad johnson and i am a cereal addicted

i love all kinds of cereal. traditional corn flakes X
granola cereals with the nuts & raisans X
sugary fuckers' cereals X (but i can't & don't try to get into this section of the cereal aisle)
(love me some capt crunch)...but it's bad bad bad i tell ya.
cheerios & the like are lovely.

i love the generic versions a lot too because they save a guy green backs and saving green backs is fucking a-ok in my book. generic corn flakes under $2 bones. corn flakes kelloggs version is twice as much and then some and same goes for cheerios and whatnot.

CEREAL_AISLE.JPG

malt o meal brand cereals are pretty fucking righteous in regards to lower priced cereals & they're fucking yummers.

kashi cereals are frickin good for us & stuff & taste frickin good too. and i love me some old fashioned oat meal & cream of wheat too.

in the last year or so i been buying the kellogg's corn flakes box with the swimmer summer sanders on the box just because of the swimming bit. yep, im a dick. i even cut her swimming pictures out of the box and taped them to the inside of my front door. yep, i'm a dick, bigtime. but i love cereal and i love swimming even more. :mrgreen:

anyone?
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    [will shurg]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I was up to three boxes a day of Lucky Charms, but had to quit cold turkey. It was those damned marshmallows. Now its only one bowl of oatmeal in the morning to keep me regular.
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    You don't even know the word depraved until you've been on a Count Chocula bender...
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hi my name is Adam...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I was up to three boxes a day of Lucky Charms, but had to quit cold turkey. It was those damned marshmallows. Now its only one bowl of oatmeal in the morning to keep me regular.
    shit! you be a bad momba jomba

i have tried lucky charms... not one of the better tasting cereals to my notion. but then again i aint you and you aint me. so we thank someone for making us all unique and for whomever to create all kinds of cereals for all of us unique fucking people with 900 trillion billion million taste buds and a-holes

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Just had two bowls of Honey Smacks. The after-milk rules.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Yess....

Almost needs its own thread.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Snakeduck wrote:
    You don't even know the word depraved until you've been on a Count Chocula bender...
    sounds fun... think i'll have to get stupid some evening

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8WyhRfBCexk/T ... on_big.jpg

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Yess....

fucking so true! adam, you & dr. delight are geniuses

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    shit! you be a bad momba jomba

i have tried lucky charms... not one of the better tasting cereals to my notion. but then again i aint you and you aint me. so we thank someone for making us all unique and for whomever to create all kinds of cereals for all of us unique fucking people with 900 trillion billion million taste buds and a-holes

the thing about the Lucky Charms - the cereal part is pretty much Cheerios, but in different shapes, right? So that can't be too bad, they are good for you, right?.....and the marshmallows, just a few in there to add some sweet goodness and flavor, not too many, that won't be bad, right?? Am I right?? ANd it's not my fault that its cheaper to buy them in those large volume boxes.....one bowl, yum....heck, whats another? and another.....oh my god!!! so hard to stop
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I've got a very sick addiction to this tasty treat

coco-wheats.png
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I've got a very sick addiction to this tasty treat

coco-wheats.png

that sounds dirty...
    Yess....

Dig 'em!
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056

They don't call it Honey Smack for no reason...
    after-milk

:lol:
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    pre-milk? :o

I'm drowned out, and I'm a cereal addict.
    cerealy.
    Haven't been watching my diet too closely lately, but was doing awesome over the summer....cereal was the one vice I could not break....couldn't go cold turkey. had switched to soy milk and kashi Go Lean (thanks for the tip suzi :P)....now I'm back on mini-wheats, just right, fruit loops, alpha-bits, shreddies, cheerios, special k (and as my kids call the new fancy ones - special special k)....gonna kick tomorrow.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm definetly a cereal addict - I will eat cereal instead of dinner any day - add strawberries and peaches and I'm good. :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Let's not even start discussing Cookie Crisps

I think I just drooled.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I think I just drooled.
    Just don't drool in the after-milk
    GoiMTvP.gif
    honey smacks...stfu
    or the generic version of...

omfg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    http://youtu.be/qfl8niwUByg

wtf

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    im glad you all like me :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
    http://youtu.be/ly7kjA7CwQg
    never heard of this stuff

well i guess it's cause i was born when this stuff was being sold. guess they quit making grape cereal

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PapPap Posts: 28,773
    I like to have cereals with white milk (preferably cold) as a breakfast and then again at night.

chocos.jpg
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • I'm a speedball sort of cereal guy. I mix at last 3 types every time. My favorite is crunchy-crunchy-soggy. (Granola, Apple Jacks & Fruity Pebbles for example.)
    It is universally mocked among those who have witnessed this practice.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I'm a speedball sort of cereal guy. I mix at last 3 types every time. My favorite is crunchy-crunchy-soggy. (Granola, Apple Jacks & Fruity Pebbles for example.)
    you may be my next super hero
    do you come in action figure size?

love me quake the action figure
    http://youtu.be/E70QI7m5uqI :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    I'm a speedball sort of cereal guy. I mix at last 3 types every time. My favorite is crunchy-crunchy-soggy. (Granola, Apple Jacks & Fruity Pebbles for example.)
    you may be my next super hero
    do you come in action figure size?

love me quake the action figure
    http://youtu.be/E70QI7m5uqI :lol:

I'm just glad to have found a home. Not afraid to be mocked but it feels so good to know I am amongst other restless souls when it comes to eating what has been unfairly pigeon holed as a breakfast cereal at any given point throughout the day. ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

This is my favorite post of the day! Well done! :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    damn i want cereal right now...specifically oreo o's

Oreoos.jpg