Recommend a TV show

2»

Comments

• uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    The League
    I've only seen the first two seasons. Has the show maintained the level of quality it established early on?
    I think it has, the 4th season just started and I thought the 3rd season was great. Definitely worth checking out in my opinion.
    I'll have to download tonight, thanks.
    81 wrote:
    all kidding aside, if you like comedy, peep the trailer park boys.
    100% agree with this.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    edited October 2012
    intodeep wrote:
    Just downloaded Firefly, thanks for that, totally forgot this one.

:)
    YES
    I love the theme song in the opening credits its like the only opening credits i watch no matter how many times i watch the show.

I hope its not too built up for you and you can enjoy it.

:thumbup: I'm currently Netflixing Firefly (finally!!)...on episode 9, SO GOOD!

I totally agree with you about the theme song..in fact I just uploaded it to my phone and it's now my ringer :lol:

*Edit - here it is!! http://youtu.be/D7vS4z6ngQo
    Post edited by Mamasan23 on
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    I am loving Hell On Wheels!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    Just downloaded Firefly, thanks for that, totally forgot this one.

:)
    YES
    I love the theme song in the opening credits its like the only opening credits i watch no matter how many times i watch the show.

I hope its not too built up for you and you can enjoy it.

:thumbup: I'm currently Netflixing Firefly (finally!!)...on episode 9, SO GOOD!

I totally agree with you about the theme song..in fact I just uploaded it to my phone and it's now my ringer :lol:

*Edit - here it is!! http://youtu.be/D7vS4z6ngQo

Glad you have enjoyed it! Its my ringtone too
    I also have Doakes from Dexter as my text alert from when he says "Suprise Motherfucker" I usually only use it on the weekend i forgot my phone was not on vibrate and it went off while i was shopping today :oops: ...... must remember to turn that off or put on vibrate
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Hell yes to the Trailer Park Boys. It ended years ago but they still do live shows. I Saw them live last year :)
    Parks & recreation is also a treat.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Hell yes to the Trailer Park Boys. It ended years ago but they still do live shows. I Saw them live last year :)
    Parks & recreation is also a treat.
    i saw the live show too. It was quite funny :lol:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    I haven't seen the Trailer Park Boys' live show, but I have seen them at a GnR show or two.