Why The Yankees Will Beat The Tigers

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    where you at?..

Valverde sucks and blew it.. but we are winning again..

and the worst part about this game, and the reason why the Yankees wont win, look at the seats!!.. the place is fucking empty!!!

you should be ashamed.. heartless, gutless, team..

heartless, gutless fans..

this, to me, is more embarrassing than Valverde..

Easy there Mighty Mouse. :lol: It's one game. Detroit blew a huge lead. New York had the bases loaded three times and it wasn't Detroit taht held them scorelss...it's the team's own struggles. If they break out of it...it's a series. If not and especially if Jeter can't play the series is over.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    they're from Detroit ,,can never take that away :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    We win!!!!!

hahahaha!! and the 8 people left in the stadium are stunned!!!!

losers!! your fans are losers too!! any other ball park would have been rocking until the very end..

You are no baseball town.. you aint shit.. your team, your fans.. gutless, heartless bitches..

Its a shame you are even playing baseball with fans like that...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

losers!! your fans are losers too!! any other ball park would have been rocking until the very end..

You are no baseball town.. you aint shit.. your team, your fans.. gutless, heartless bitches..

Youre serious? :?
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

WE WIN :lol::lol:
    that was you with the big hit in the 12th????? :shock:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

Youre serious? :?
    very serious..

I have watched every post-season game this year (and last year, and the one before, and the one before) and you should be sick as a Yankee fan.. there was nobody left there in the 11th!!! Your fans are an even bigger joke than your team is!!!

insulting to the game, insulting to the players..

NY fans are fake, fairweather, and just flat out horrible!!

go Tigers!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

big words from another gutless turd of a yankees fan who doesnt even have nuts enough to take a stupid bet TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!! you are a fake, a fraud...
    edited October 2012
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

big words from another gutless turd of a yankees fan who doesnt even have nuts enough to take a stupid bet TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!! you are a fake, a fraud...
    :lol::lol:

love the computer tough guys

have another beer bud..then go walk the deserted wasteland aka Detroit
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    Caveeze wrote:
    very serious..

I have watched every post-season game this year (and last year, and the one before, and the one before) and you should be sick as a Yankee fan.. there was nobody left there in the 11th!!! Your fans are an even bigger joke than your team is!!!

insulting to the game, insulting to the players..

NY fans are fake, fairweather, and just flat out horrible!!

go Tigers!!

Wow. I would recommend in all seriousness taking a trip to Yankee Stadium. As a Yankee fan I've been called a lot of names but fake or fair weather has never been said.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

had another beer bud..then go walk the deserted wasteland aka Detroit

careful...he is VGL and more importantly....he is from detroit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

had another beer bud..then go walk the deserted wasteland aka Detroit

careful...he is VGL and more importantly....he is from detroit.

now i really wish i was him :nono: :mrgreen:
    Caveeze wrote:

have another beer bud..then go walk the deserted wasteland aka Detroit
    Im tough in real life too Susan.. just calling it how I , and the whole world sees it.. the stadium was empty at the end.. and that is a goddamn shame.. I feel bad for you guys.. no soul in that town..

let me know if you want to take it further :) I would love to..
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:
    Im tough in real life too Susan.. just calling it how I , and the whole world sees it.. the stadium was empty at the end.. and that is a goddamn shame.. I feel bad for you guys.. no soul in that town..

lets be honest...you gotta be tough to wear hot pink booty shorts and admit it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited October 2012
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

tough in real life ..wanna take it further ??? on a computer??? over a baseball game??
    wow ,this cat gets wackier by each post :? :fp:

aye Detroit must be as dead as i make it out to be
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    Can we just keep this friendly? Bust the team's balls...bust my balls...I don't care but the insults back and forth kind of suck. Nobody's gonna fight anyone...let's be realistic. Cav I will just say that you are really underestimating the passion of NYC fans and especially Yankee fans. That's all Ill say about that.
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

so sick of these internet tough guys!! no pink booty shorts, dont flex nuts..
    i wanna apologize to the detroit dude

i never actually looked at the picture

public apology about that

statement removed
  • stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

This is why I dont talk baseball with people. You can say whatever you want cause you are happy your team won tonight. And yes you may win the series against the Yankees and go on to win the World Series. Good for you. Enjoy your "moment" in the sun.
    The Phillies had their "moment" in the sun. And their fans talked shit like they were going to win it all for the next 10 years. How did that work out for them? Oh yeah.
    As I always try to explain to fans of other teams. You can have your 3 to 5 years of being competitive and then your 20 years of futility.

But as history has shown the Yankees will always be there hunting for a championship. Wont always win but they will be there.
    The Yankees won nothing in the 80's. But what team won more games in the 80's than any other team. The Yankees.

And as far as your any other stadium would be full and rocking. That is just a moronic statement by someone that seems to be a moron. How many post season games did the Atlanta Braves sell out in their "moment" in the sun?

If the Tigers go on to the World Series I hope home field advantage comes back to bite them in the ass. Why wont the Tigers have home field? Oh yeah, cause Verlander got lit up like a bitch in the All-Star game.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    stipe19 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    We win!!!!!

This is why I dont talk baseball with people. You can say whatever you want cause you are happy your team won tonight. And yes you may win the series against the Yankees and go on to win the World Series. Good for you. Enjoy your "moment" in the sun.
    The Phillies had their "moment" in the sun. And their fans talked shit like they were going to win it all for the next 10 years. How did that work out for them? Oh yeah.
    As I always try to explain to fans of other teams. You can have your 3 to 5 years of being competitive and then your 20 years of futility.

But as history has shown the Yankees will always be there hunting for a championship. Wont always win but they will be there.
    The Yankees won nothing in the 80's. But what team won more games in the 80's than any other team. The Yankees.

And as far as your any other stadium would be full and rocking. That is just a moronic statement by someone that seems to be a moron. How many post season games did the Atlanta Braves sell out in their "moment" in the sun?

If the Tigers go on to the World Series I hope home field advantage comes back to bite them in the ass. Why wont the Tigers have home field? Oh yeah, cause Verlander got lit up like a bitch in the All-Star game.

Yet here you are talking baseball :fp:. The yankees should be in the hunt every year, they outspend almost every team by 60 million or more. But if Detroit's ownership shows the same kind of commitment to the Tigers that has been shown to his hockey team then I expect them to be competitive.

As for Verlander getting lit up in the all-star game ... big deal. Based on the Tigers record they don't deserve home field advantage anyways ... he showed in game 5 what kind of stuff he's got and if continues to pitch like that ... home field or not, the tigers will be tough.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,791
    Caveeze wrote:

Jeter is old as dirt.. He was on an episode of Seinfeld for christ sake.. One more little tweak and he will be riding the pine with A-Rod..
    or break an ankle :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    DS1119 wrote:
    Can we just keep this friendly? Bust the team's balls...bust my balls...I don't care but the insults back and forth kind of suck. Nobody's gonna fight anyone...let's be realistic. Cav I will just say that you are really underestimating the passion of NYC fans and especially Yankee fans. That's all Ill say about that.

I don't think he is ... even after you tied the game up, it wasn't overly loud. Oakland has passionate fans ... the Oakland fans were louder than the Yankee fans even after game 5 was over. Yankees fans are grey poupon spoiled fans with big poofy seats behind home plate ;);).
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

Caveeze wrote:

Jeter is old as dirt.. He was on an episode of Seinfeld for christ sake.. One more little tweak and he will be riding the pine with A-Rod..

That was a weird play...certainly didn't look like a play that one would break an ankle on.

lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't think he is ... even after you tied the game up, it wasn't overly loud. Oakland has passionate fans ... the Oakland fans were louder than the Yankee fans even after game 5 was over. Yankees fans are grey poupon spoiled fans with big poofy seats behind home plate ;);).

Spoken like someone who has never been to Yankee Stadium. Am I correct? I mean it's only regarded as the most raucous place to play a baseball game. :?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,791
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

That was a weird play...certainly didn't look like a play that one would break an ankle on.

i thought he just twisted it at first
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    lukin2006 wrote:

i thought he just twisted it at first

I thought he just re-injured what was bothering him earlier in the game...kinda chuckled later that night when a baseball analyst said it wouldn't jeopardize his baseball career ... jeez I doubt he has many more years left anyways ... he is 38 after all.

lukin2006 wrote:
    I thought he just re-injured what was bothering him earlier in the game...kinda chuckled later that night when a baseball analyst said it wouldn't jeopardize his baseball career ... jeez I doubt he has many more years left anyways ... he is 38 after all.

...and he led the league with 216 hits. He was also the only Yankee hitting in the playoffs. He's far from done.
    DS1119 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Spoken like someone who has never been to Yankee Stadium. Am I correct? I mean it's only regarded as the most raucous place to play a baseball game. :?

you're right...never been there...find it hard to believe it's more raucous than Oakland...all three games in Oakland were loud...I was especially impressed with the Oakland fans in game 5, their team gave them nothing to cheer about at all, the crowd should have been out of the game, not a factor yet they were still loud and supporting their team. And the stadium was full at game time which I believe was 6:30 in Oakland. Sorry...yankees don't have the best fans...just the most spoiled fans.

DS1119 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

...and he led the league with 216 hits. He was also the only Yankee hitting in the playoffs. He's far from done.

Well I realize that...just that the analyst make it seem that he's got another 15 years in him...

lukin2006 wrote:
    you're right...never been there...find it hard to believe it's more raucous than Oakland...all three games in Oakland were loud...I was especially impressed with the Oakland fans in game 5, their team gave them nothing to cheer about at all, the crowd should have been out of the game, not a factor yet they were still loud and supporting their team. And the stadium was full at game time which I believe was 6:30 in Oakland. Sorry...yankees don't have the best fans...just the most spoiled fans.

Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
    Any new reasons? DS? just checking..
    Caveeze wrote:

I actually feel bad about this.. I didn't mean to jinx the dude.. He is a great ball player, and a Michigan boy..