Why The Yankees Will Beat The Tigers

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Cav is in fact not VGL, He is a fraud.

Cabrera won the Triple Crown because of pure luck.

Verlander is juicing the ball and will get caught in this series.

Prince Fielder is too fat.

Half of Detroit (the half that stayed so that inheritantly makes them stupid) still thinks Alan Trammel plays for the team.

There is no smoking in Yankee Stadium so Jim Leyland is fucked.

Jose Valverde. Enough said.

Hardcore Pawn is not a very good show.

Jhonny Peralta spells his first name like a tool.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :lol:

I purchased 2 tickets to the first two games at Cincy for the WS. Was crushed when they lost their game 5 but I saved the $2500 that the flight/tickets/hotel would have set me back. Full refund on everything except the broken baseball heart.

Thinking I might go to 1 Yankees game if they beat Detroit and make the WS but for 2 tickets to 1 game it probably will cost just as much as the 2 game trip to Cincy for a 1 game drive to the Bronx.

Looking forward to a good series but would like to see Yanks/Nats.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

Half of Detroit (the half that stayed so that inheritantly makes them stupid) still thinks Alan Trammel plays for the team.

Seems Legit, except for Cav, thats one sexy mofo
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    to be fair Andruw Jones
    falls under that 'spells his name like a tool' umbrella
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    to be fair Andruw Jones
    falls under that 'spells his name like a tool' umbrella

Invalid. That's how they spell it from his country. :lol:
    Oh yeah, and Kid Rock is stupid.
  • Yankees vs. Cardinals
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Tigers vs. Giants

Hi Speedy! :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Tigers vs. Giants

Hi Speedy! :wave:
    Cardinals over the Giants in 5.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Tigers in 6....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:

The Hardcore Pawn bash is in poor taste
    DS1119 wrote:

This negates the Hardcore Pawn Reference. We're cool.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    :lolno:

Go Tigers! :corn:
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    DS1119 wrote:

+1
    :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Alright DS.. you want war, you got war..

Fact is, I am VGL.. and sexy as all shit.. You are simply biting my style and my acronym..

Ugly people, such as yourself, try to insult and hurt others to feel better about themselves.
    So, instead of lying and trying to bring my VGL status into question, why not do as us VGL people do and just simply compliment yourself over and over again until people are sick of it :D

that out of the way, the Yankees will lose because:

You haven't come to terms with the fact that I am VGL.

You don't even live anywhere near NYC, you have no team of your own and you are once again biting

Jeter is old as dirt.. He was on an episode of Seinfeld for christ sake.. One more little tweak and he will be riding the pine with A-Rod..

Our starting pitching is better..

Granderson is cursed since leaving detroit (we can tell, he misses it) and he will continue to strikeout.. Especially against JV and Max.. numbers 1 and 2 in strikeouts this year..

Prince fielder is fat? look at yer boy CC!! They both look like they would do better in a pie eating contest.
    (a contest that prince would win because CC looks like he is about 8 calories from a major heart attack)

Aside from Rivera, your bullpen aint that great either..

We have a habit of beating you guys in the postseason lately..

Your new ballpark is a joke and was built that way simply to inflate the numbers of those overpaid fucks..

We have Cabrera..

You gave the world Billy Joel.. Fuck you very much!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    Caveeze wrote:

Fact is, I am VGL.. and sexy as all shit.. You are simply biting my style and my acronym..

Ugly people, such as yourself, try to insult and hurt others to feel better about themselves.
    So, instead of lying and trying to bring my VGL status into question, why not do as us VGL people do and just simply compliment yourself over and over again until people are sick of it :D

You don't even live anywhere near NYC, you have no team of your own and you are once again biting

Jeter is old as dirt.. He was on an episode of Seinfeld for christ sake.. One more little tweak and he will be riding the pine with A-Rod..

Granderson is cursed since leaving detroit (we can tell, he misses it) and he will continue to strikeout.. Especially against JV and Max.. numbers 1 and 2 in strikeouts this year..

Prince fielder is fat? look at yer boy CC!! They both look like they would do better in a pie eating contest.
    (a contest that prince would win because CC looks like he is about 8 calories from a major heart attack)

Your new ballpark is a joke and was built that way simply to inflate the numbers of those overpaid fucks..

We have Cabrera..

:clap: :thumbup:
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    Caveeze wrote:

We have Cabrera..

You still haven't formally accepted the bet. :corn:
    BTW Tiger fans...the one's who actually still live in Detoit (again the stupid) Al Kaline and Ty Cobb no longer play for the Tigers.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:

i am of the opinion that DS could take both in a pie eating contest
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    NO

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

i am of the opinion that DS could take both in a pie eating contest

Pie no. Pizza yes. :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    g under p wrote:
    NO

Peace

those sound like fighting words

War
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

We have Cabrera..

You still haven't formally accepted the bet. :corn:
    I proposed the bet jackass!! its on!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    I proposed the bet jackass!! its on!!

Well you needed to acknowledge it Kid Rock! :lol:

fan+of+kid+rock.gif
    A-Rod.. The $275 million dollar cheerleader
    Bet is on!!
    Does Cabrera and Young's parole offciers know they're out of Michigan right now?
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Eminem is from Detroit

vomit.gif
    where you at?..

Valverde sucks and blew it.. but we are winning again..

and the worst part about this game, and the reason why the Yankees wont win, look at the seats!!.. the place is fucking empty!!!

you should be ashamed.. heartless, gutless, team..

heartless, gutless fans..

this, to me, is more embarrassing than Valverde..