• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    It's the weekend. Encore!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    It's the weekend. Encore!

Thanks..I needed this!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    every fuckin one of you is getting coal in your christmas stocking.....mark my words...coal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    every fuckin one of you is getting coal in your christmas stocking.....mark my words...coal.

Hard to put coal in someone's stocking when you're passed out laying on your back with a cig sticking out of your mouth. :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Hard to put coal in someone's stocking when you're passed out laying on your back with a cig sticking out of your mouth. :lol:

and you will be getting a swift kick to the balls.....i'm putting it in the at the store thread, and i deliever
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh man...this is the greatest thing that ever happened!!!!

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

and i deliever

#fact
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

and you will be getting a swift kick to the balls.....i'm putting it in the at the store thread, and i deliever

can I get front row tickets?

:corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

May want to be more specific... he did recently Google for the Nickelback fan club...
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it's times like these, that i wish i would have aimed for more potholes on teh way to the wiener circle :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

meet me in vegas for halloween....

we'll kick him in the balls, then take his tix :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

May want to be more specific... he did recently Google for the Nickelback fan club...

I only want to be a witness to some ball kicking...maybe even a beat down...I'm a UFC fan...screw Nickelsack.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Again, kicking someone in the balls is easier when you're upright. Lay off the rum for the holidays.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

maybe after I win the costume contest...then I'll have the money to get down there.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it's times like these, that i wish i would have aimed for more potholes on teh way to the wiener circle :x

Hey now!! That's not very nice!!!! :x

And what about poor Rival., the innocent bystander?!
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

maybe after I win the costume contest...then I'll have the money to get down there.
    What you going as?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i believe rival falls under acceptable level of collateral damage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Again, kicking someone in the balls is easier when you're upright. Lay off the rum for the holidays.

i should have done it when i had the chance....it sucks that i have this nice gene. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    What you going as?

well, I'm making the costume for Mr. RK...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQao-o6H8gWu1e-0ajt0j4COKSwEMcil__IjiKEIR_fBs8Twaca

oh, that reminds me...can I borrow $200K in benny's?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What you going as?

Let me check the wallet...

Yeah ... You mind a few Grants?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What you going as?

Let me check the wallet...

Yeah ... You mind a few Grants?

not at all! thanks man! :thumbup:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What you going as?

BTW... is that Norm? :shock: :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What you going as?

BTW... is that Norm? :shock: :lol:

:o :shock: Norm moonlights as the Geico dude?!?!?!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    Man this thread rivals the Boston puker thread , some funny shit here i'm pissed i missed it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:cry:

getting written off just like that?
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:cry:

getting written off just like that?

sometimes you are the guy getting introduced to the cute girl, sometimes you are the guy eating extra pot holes.

sorry man
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    81 wrote:

sometimes you are the guy getting introduced to the cute girl, sometimes you are the guy eating extra pot holes.

sorry man

fair enough.

next time we cruise around chicago, let me drive your truck. haven't driven over a mile in close to two years... i will give eating pot holes (amongst other things) a whole new meaning. hope your truck's suspension can handle it!
  • Options
    Saturday morning passed out drunk bump.
This discussion has been closed.