SOS Man Down

Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    drunk.jpg

:lol::lol:
    Sweet Jesus, you're making too easy for the Angles to wanna move over with me!

I think you already have the job.
    God must love me!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    man, i've had some nights like that.....

in my old band, we were co-headlining a showcase show & played second to last. the drummer & i thought it would be fun to head down there early to listen to some of the other bands. then we found out that we had a free bar tab. :fp: that was a rough show. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    drunk.jpg

:lol:

He has to go through the application process first!

Knew you couldn't stay away Truck, but good trying!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Application process? Passed out shitbagged by 9PM on a Saturday and there's an application process? A fucking leather couch could pass that test! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Application process? Passed out shitbagged by 9PM on a Saturday and there's an application process? A fucking leather couch could pass that test! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Wait, wait, wait? It was only 9?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Are you demeaning the angels?! Hmm?! Because you don't want us on your bad side! :nono:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

So I've heard. You should be able to pass. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Yes, he has to go through the application process first. However, said application process is pretty awesome! :mrgreen::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Hey! I thought I was the new Charlie cause I actually stayed awake during this party, took hilarious photos of 81 passed out, saved 81's life (long story), and brought marshmallows! Now I hear Truck's getting the promotion.

I call shenanigans!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Are you demeaning the angels?! Hmm?! Because you don't want us on your bad side! :nono:

Come on! Look at who was Charlie before! :lol: Where did you find him? Sitiing behind the junior high school sipping on a stolen wine cooler? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:
    saved 81's life (long story),

:corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    kw18 wrote:
    Hey! I thought I was the new Charlie cause I actually stayed awake during this party, took hilarious photos of 81 passed out, saved 81's life (long story), and brought marshmallows! Now I hear Truck's getting the promotion.

I call shenanigans!

Well, we could have 2 Charlies. :think: One local and one almost local. The Angels can be a bit of a handful. :mrgreen::lol:

But, like it has been stated before...there is a lengthy, but fun application process. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    saved 81's life (long story),

:corn:

I'd tell the story, but it'd come across as if I were bragging. Suffice it to say, I'm a hero.

:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

shhhhh, Don't tell 81 that I slipped a roofie in his drink. :crazy:
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    DS1119 wrote:
    A40REZaCIAEUdbC.jpg

Thanks to mamasan resizing it properly. :lol:

Hahahaha! Def had some nights like this, but I've always managed to pass out on a couch or something.

Although, I did pass out on a kitchen table one night. Didn't even know who's place it was. My leg was laying on what was left of a pizza. Got the hell outta there real quick the next morning! :lol:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    His pants are still dry in the picture. He has that going for him.

I think I'm going to make this pic my desktop wallpaper.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

;)

somebody's early bed time rubbed off on me in MT. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i want my jelly dougnut back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Hahahaha! Def had some nights like this, but I've always managed to pass out on a couch or something.

Although, I did pass out on a kitchen table one night. Didn't even know who's place it was. My leg was laying on what was left of a pizza. Got the hell outta there real quick the next morning! :lol:

in fairness to me....i can't be too passed out....cig is still standing. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    you all still don't have the process down...i do the hiring and firing around these parts....

without me, your moniker would not exist....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I think 81 is upset no one gave him a pillow and blankie...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    and you are all lucky that i am the awesome person that i am.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I see how you removed the picture from your reply! :lol:
    The cig standing is pretty impressive! hahaha
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I see how you removed the picture from your reply! :lol:
    The cig standing is pretty impressive! hahaha

if the cig is standing, you must dismiss the passed out charges.....and as fuzzy as the night is/was, i do remember moving from this location.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

i want my jelly dougnut back.

But not the Prep-H??
  • Options

hehehehe that's why I love you Becky! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

The cig still standing is an involutnray response similiar to morning wood.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

The cig still standing is an involutnray response similiar to morning wood.
  • Options
    Drunk baby bump
  • Options
    This will never get old! :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.