The 2012-2013 AHL/ECHL Thread

2»

Comments

• GO BRIDGEPORT SOUNDTIGERS !
    havent made it down there yet....Have seen the Beast of New Haven down yonder with their gremlin logo....Got some pretty big intrastate rivalry with those two.

GO WHALE!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    havent made it down there yet....Have seen the Beast of New Haven down yonder with their gremlin logo....Got some pretty big intrastate rivalry with those two.
    yea thats cool. hopefully i can catch a few BST games the nhl season will be completely locked out.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Well, i'll be in Berlin for a few days later this month. I'm getting tickets for Eisbaren Berlin vs Hamburg Freezers.
    http://www.eisbaeren.de/
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I'm looking forward to watching the Fort Wayne Komets play the Gwinnett Gladioators this weekend.

Great seats for $20 and $5 Red Hook ESBs! :thumbup:

(note: I had to look up Gwinnett to see where the hell it was. It's based in Duluth, GA ... which begs the question as why they are not the Duluth Gladiators)

:?: :?: :?:

:fp:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    I'm looking forward to watching the Fort Wayne Komets play the Gwinnett Gladioators this weekend.

Great seats for $20 and $5 Red Hook ESBs! :thumbup:

(note: I had to look up Gwinnett to see where the hell it was. It's based in Duluth, GA ... which begs the question as why they are not the Duluth Gladiators)

:?: :?: :?:

:fp:

Maybe so people don't think they are from Dultuh, Minnesota? Maybe.