Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Gotta watch something :cry:

Phantoms v Devils scoreless after 1 :lol:
GoiMTvP.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Oh yeah. I forgot I have those two teams locally as well.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    go wolves....i guess. :fp:

are the fort wayne koments still around?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Yes
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yes

looks like they moved to the ECHL.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    81 wrote:

are the fort wayne komets still around?
    ECHL this year. I'm looking forward to re-establishing the rivalry w/ the Kalamazoo K-Wings.
    Jason P wrote:
    81 wrote:

are the fort wayne komets still around?
    ECHL this year. I'm looking forward to re-establishing the rivalry w/ the Kalamazoo K-Wings.

go Toledo Storm...err...Walleye
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Smallbany wins 2-1 on 2 short handed goals..
    GoiMTvP.gif
    only one L in smalbany :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    here we have the Reading Royals.
    81 wrote:
    But it's a W in the win column :P
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:

Sorry to derail the topic but I will. Kind of funny. When I landed in Smalbany Wednesday night the pilot got on the radio and said welcome to Albany International Airport. I muttered under my breath "fuck you" and when I looked up the lady in the row in front of me was looking at me like I said it to her. :lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Sorry to derail the topic but I will. Kind of funny. When I landed in Smalbany Wednesday night the pilot got on the radio and said welcome to Albany International Airport. I muttered under my breath "fuck you" and when I looked up the lady in the row in front of me was looking at me like I said it to her. :lol::lol:
    I'm sure you weren't the first
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    81 wrote:
    You're cheering for the Canucks. :lol:
    voidofman wrote:
    81 wrote:

it's not the hawks/redwings/rangers/pens.....i'm ok
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    81 wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    81 wrote:

it's not the hawks/redwings/rangers/pens.....i'm ok

You're my boy, Blue!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    going to our 1st Portland Winterhawks game soon! :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    going to our 1st Portland Winterhawks game soon! :thumbup:

AHL hockey is a very good time. Lot of value for the money.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    Before the Bluejackets , Columbus had The Chill. Played in the State Fairgrounds coleseum. Decrepit old place that was just perfect for that scrappy bunch.,

I think they moved to Hartford to become the Whalers? Maybe?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    here we have The Columbus Chill.
    Fixed that right up for you Rick
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Before the Bluejackets , Columbus had The Chill. Played in the State Fairgrounds coleseum. Decrepit old place that was just perfect for that scrappy bunch.,

The CHill were in the ECHL.
    i miss the gold diggers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

yes, yes they WERE. Guess with a sale/move they were free to be named any old thing in any old league. Reading Royals!!! Please. :mrgreen:

DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I'll change the title
    GoiMTvP.gif
    edited October 2012
    My heart was ripped out the day they relocated.

Marty pre-fat bastard days! :lol:Still one of the best...if not the best to play that position
    613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000
    DS1119 wrote:
    My heart was ripped out the day they relocated.

Marty pre-fat bastard days! :lol:

613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I think I passed through a backwater Utica, Indiana the other morning. Seemed oddly famiiliar, like I was in New York state. :?

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I think I passed through a backwater Utica, Indiana the other morning. Seemed oddly famiiliar, like I was in New York state. :?

Good times there and nice place. I make no excuses for it. If you like Italian food...google it...no where better.

Back on topic. Kevin Todd lives behind my parent's house. He also has an extemeley hot wife. :mrgreen:
  • AHL Hartford WolfPack....errrrr CT Whale play 15 minutes away from me...with like $15 sit where you want seating....Plus it the RANGERS affiliate!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    GO BRIDGEPORT SOUNDTIGERS !
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?