Options

*Official PJ Forum Meeting Minutes*

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

kw18 said:

Just quickly checking in. The German delegate will be present for the abroad branch meeting in Berlin and, if a follow up is needed, Stockholm. Furthermore, our team has decided to set up a permanent Midwestern gathering and information center, called Mitt-stachio. We will represent at the group's Midwestern gatherings in Detroit and Moline as well.

The Secretary of Record seeks clarification on German Delegate's status, considering said delegate now resides on a separate continent. Please be prepared to present proper documentation of delegate status during Berlin Meeting.

Proper documentation can include any of the following:
    - Triple-stamped residence form
    - Demonstration of beer-drinking ability surpassing any US drinker
    - Properly fitting dirndl
    - Perfect recital of at least five German drinking songs
    - Intimate knowledge of sausage
    The delegate's status is still officially German, since the delegate is still in possession of her passport and not an American citizen as of yet. The delegate can offer help communicating with the locals since she is a master of the German language. Residence form will be provided for. Beer drinking abilities will be proven in situ. A dirndl is not required since this kind of folklore is not part of the delegate's culture. A list of drinking songs will be provided for rehearsal and an intimate knowledge of sausage is something that the delegate has been endowed with since birth. This gathering shall be a success on all accounts.

The German Delegate's assistance in this matter is most appreciated.

Please be aware there have been several requests from interested Roundtable Members* for a presentation of traditional German attire. If a dirndl is not available, a modeling of traditional Lederhose will suffice. These members** have volunteered the Detroit Delegate and Automobile Adviser in this matter.

* All requests stem from a single member, who chooses to remain anonymous.
    ** Again, one member.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Copy that.

We will have to come up with a proper Lederhose though. They are made comfy by urinating into them. It will have to be figured out how to obtain said garments without too much trouble. The Prussia-Brandenburg region is not famous for Lederhosen. But it is understood that the American delegates are keen on seeing something regarded typically German when they visit. The German delegate will figure something out.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    imalive said:

kw18 said:

- Intimate knowledge of sausage

whoa!!

can anyone tell me if I was at the Missoula meeting? I spent a good amount of time at the press box......but was usually drunk.

Hmm..I think you may have been there..the official meeting was Saturday night...although there was another gathering Sunday night after the show as well. That was a crazy weekend!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957

Furthermore, our team has decided to set up a permanent Midwestern gathering and information center, called Mitt-stachio.

As one of the founders of the Mustache Movement, I love this idea.
  • Options

Furthermore, our team has decided to set up a permanent Midwestern gathering and information center, called Mitt-stachio.

As one of the founders of the Mustache Movement, I love this idea.
    Maybe Lisa & I can wear our stop staring at my stache t-shirts for the event :P
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I'm in :D I brought it over here!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited June 2014

morello said:

morello said:

trumpet player photo: trumpet player Laie_33.gifOfficer of the Near & Far hereby gives her apologies for the upcoming meetings in Moline &/or Detroit, unless I win the lotto!

Yes! You need to win the little so you can come back to visit us! :D

I'm trying, I'm really trying!! I'm buying lotto tix at least. Actually I have one from last night to check! Ooh, ooh, I may be a millionaire right now! I gotta say though that making it to the Euro tour is higher on my priorities right now the another Fall in the US

Until lotto ticket is next checked Office of the Near & Far is hereby signing out for this tour season. crying smiley photo: Crying Smiley smallerCryingcopy.gif
    :( I think the mid-west tour would have be a pain anyway...we're only doing 2 shows because everything is spread out and scheduled "weird"....Save up and wait until the next east coast tour! :D;)

And if by some chance you still make it to Europe...come to Berlin! ;)
    Yep, seeing PJ at MSG is one of my top PJ holy grails now, as well as Bridge School & yeah I am now thinking to miss tour this year(I have already seen them, this year of course making this idea slightly less painful) & actually save in advance for a tour. image Shocked face on that one!!

Meanwhile WHEN the lotto winnings come through, like in the next week or so, Berlin is definitely on my I want list!!
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options

Cool. We can finally get that bosom buddies picture! :D
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

Cool. We can finally get that bosom buddies picture! :D

"Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."