*Official PJ Forum Meeting Minutes*

Comments

• Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Heisenberg wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    :lol:

I'll make that motion! Do we have a second?

I second.

Question to Ye Knights of the PJ Round Table - is anyone going to EV shows in Houtson or Memphis? I could form a subcommittee.

Memphis :thumbup:
    Awesome! :wave:
    I win.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    :lol:

I'll make that motion! Do we have a second?

I second.

Question to Ye Knights of the PJ Round Table - is anyone going to EV shows in Houtson or Memphis? I could form a subcommittee.

I wish..no EV shows for me this tour :(

ok Pearl Jam you can announce those 2013 US dates anytime now... :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    afroannnie wrote:

I wish..no EV shows for me this tour :(

Exactly - we need to plan something!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

+1

We can't be much of a roundtable if we're not scheming -- I mean planning -- something!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Motherfucken brilliant you guys! :D

Can I be the knight of the long distance perhaps, who also hopes to be in attendance at the '13 roundtable gathering. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    morello wrote:

Can I be the knight of the long distance perhaps, who also hopes to be in attendance at the '13 roundtable gathering. :)

The Knight of the Up and Down and the To and Fro approves.
  • Options
    morello wrote:

Knight of the Long Distance, or Knight of over the Big Ditch do you think? :?: :?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:

Knight of the Long Distance, or Knight of over the Big Ditch do you think? :?: :?

:think:

methinks "Long Distance"
  • Options
    ]
    morello wrote:

morello wrote:
    [quote="Dissidentman"

methinks "Long Distance"[/quote]
    Ok, Knight of the Long Distance hereby brings to the table, some kiwifruit & hopes they will be accepted in the joyous manner with which they are offered!
    kiwifruit.jpg
    <hr>
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

+1

We can't be much of a roundtable if we're not scheming -- I mean planning -- something!
    Well let's scheme...err...plan something! I hereby motion that Norm (the dog - and therefore Norm the owner) has to attend all future PJ events. Any seconds?

Oh - and I want to be knight (or knightette) of something :oops:

• Options
    kw18 wrote:
    +1

Well let's scheme...err...plan something! I hereby motion that Norm (the dog - and therefore Norm the owner) has to attend all future PJ events. Any seconds?

Second the norm motion.

cbg..I'm thinking knightette of whips and chains? or would you rather be the duchess of shoes?
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    +1

Second the norm motion.

cbg..I'm thinking knightette of whips and chains? or would you rather be the duchess of shoes?
    Duchess of shoes! Knightette of whips and chains will be my alter ego... She only comes out after the sun sets...which it is doing right now :twisted: :lol: :angel:

• Options
    morello wrote:
    ]
    morello wrote:

morello wrote:
    [quote="Dissidentman"

methinks "Long Distance"
    Ok, Knight of the Long Distance hereby brings to the table, some kiwifruit & hopes they will be accepted in the joyous manner with which they are offered!
    kiwifruit.jpg[/quote]

Whoa...love kiwis!
  • Options
    morello wrote:

morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    ]

methinks "Long Distance"
    kiwifruit.jpg

Whoa...love kiwis!
    kiwiFRUIT dude, kiwiFRUIT!!! kiwis are the little brown birds, or a slang term for New Zealanders. The fruit are called kiwiFRUIT!!! 8-) Just sayin....
    <hr>
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    lisa knows the key size for get the rail.... 8-)

and all sizes ,no matter vip tix or not has the bonus of meet-and-greet....

I did *not* get the rail...just 3 deep from it. Had I gotten the rail, Jeff would have noticed I was wearing the same shirt he was and would have tossed me the matching wristband he was wearing, then I would have peacefully fainted and my life would be complete.

I third or fourth, or fifth the motion to require norm (the dog) and norm (the owner) to appear at all future PJ shows.

We probably should try to find Cracker Barrels in the area said concert would be held in since that was the only proper round table we found...mini syrup bottles 'borrowed' shall also be used later in the day...or night.

One more question...am I the Dutchess of Clown Cars? If so, I request a motion to give myself a more glamorous title since clowns are really not all that glamorous...also, I am more likely to mow down any clown I see whilst driving a motorized vehicle.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    One more question...am I the Dutchess of Clown Cars? If so, I request a motion to give myself a more glamorous title since clowns are really not all that glamorous...also, I am more likely to mow down any clown I see whilst driving a motorized vehicle.

Transportation Minister? Transportation Ministress? Not sure how these gender words work ... :?

Either way, both sound more appealing than Dutchess of Clown Cars. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:

I did *not* get the rail...just 3 deep from it. Had I gotten the rail, Jeff would have noticed I was wearing the same shirt he was and would have tossed me the matching wristband he was wearing, then I would have peacefully fainted and my life would be complete.

I third or fourth, or fifth the motion to require norm (the dog) and norm (the owner) to appear at all future PJ shows.

We probably should try to find Cracker Barrels in the area said concert would be held in since that was the only proper round table we found...mini syrup bottles 'borrowed' shall also be used later in the day...or night.

I'll have a rice krispie treat and think about it.
    Post edited by Dissidentman on
  • Options

I'll have a rice krispie treat and thing about it.

Next Gorge show...I'll make an entire pan, just for you. ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh good Lord, I can see it now.

:fp:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh good Lord, I can see it now.

:fp:

he's not allowed to have them 1 hour before his flight! :nono:
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    afroannnie wrote:

Uh-oh, what did he do? He said they were kicking in as I said my goodbyes...
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I will say that when I looked at him in the airport and said, really slow, "Howwwwwwwwwwww arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doinggggggggggggggggggggggg" I thought he looked scared.

And afroannnie chastised me appropriately.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

how many did you give him?!!? :shock:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

how many did you give him?!!? :shock:

Just one... but it was about 1/4 of the pan!
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:

Just one... but it was about 1/4 of the pan!

:oops: guess they should come with a warning...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    so, wait...there were baked goods? and i wasn't offered any because? :? :( :problem: :wave:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    so, wait...there were baked goods? and i wasn't offered any because? :? :( :problem: :wave:

:oops: I didn't know you were a fan of rice krispie treats...sorry :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

:oops: I didn't know you were a fan of rice krispie treats...sorry :(
    Who isn't?? :D I can't believe that D-man ate some before getting on a plane though. :wtf:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    81 has been elected to and approved to be The Mandals Delegate ...

8060364516_667e8af312_n.jpg

... from Passedoutlandia.

drunk.jpg

:wave:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    ^^^^^^ NO, No!! I'm trying to banish the passed out pic from my memory & you go & replace it with a mandals pic?? :fp: FARKKKK!!! NOOOOOO!!!!
    Sincerely
    The Officer of the Near & Far
    <hr>