Options

Live Photos from the Vic!

124»

Comments

• Options
    reblfanreblfan Posts: 90
    So is this the thread to be in to catch the latest updates??

I haven't been this pumped for a show I'm not going to since the HoB show with Robert Plant.
    "Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising."
  • Options
    pjgirl23pjgirl23 Posts: 115
    stage is only one meter away....these lucky buggers BUT I'm so happy for them and hope they get Indifference with Ben.

Cheers
    Tan
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    stage is only one meter away....these lucky buggers BUT I'm so happy for them and hope they get Indifference with Ben.

Cheers
    Tan

That would be amazing. I'm hoping Ben sticks around and makes an appearance with them on Sunday.
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    reblfan wrote:

I haven't been this pumped for a show I'm not going to since the HoB show with Robert Plant.

I think we all feel the same way ... and Ben Harper is there? are you kidding me??? This is going to be one to remember! even for us not attending - LOL
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    pjroo3pjroo3 Posts: 61
    This is absolute torture. I wish I was there so bad!
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    settling in for the night! I'm so excited about this show (wish I were there) but this will be great- thank you for relaying the texts!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    reblfan wrote:

I know, I was there and I think it's making it even worse. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    fuck, i forgot thre was a time change from EST...its 8pm in chicago, right?

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    I think we all feel the same way ... and Ben Harper is there? are you kidding me??? This is going to be one to remember! even for us not attending - LOL

Lucky bunch of kids that got tickets....

I've poured a glass of wine, put in some PJ, and am patiently waiting a setlist update :)
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    Rhyno wrote:
    That would be amazing. I'm hoping Ben sticks around and makes an appearance with them on Sunday.

my wife and I are hoping that Ed makes an appearance with Ben tomorrow!
  • Options
    ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']fuck, i forgot thre was a time change from EST...its 8pm in chicago, right?

Yep. What time are they suppose to take the stage?
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    my guess is 830-9

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    pjgirl23pjgirl23 Posts: 115
    I just put an official thread up so maybe if we can put all the updates there it would be easier. I'll edit my post to include the photos link too

cheers
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    grjammer wrote:
    my wife and I are hoping that Ed makes an appearance with Ben tomorrow!

I wish I was headed out there tomorrow. I so wanted to see Ben, but couldn't get out until Saturday. So, my wife and I are just going Sunday. Anyway, I just got tickets to see Ben here in Minneapolis in a month!

Enjoy BHIC tomorrow night!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    Rhyno wrote:
    I wish I was headed out there tomorrow. I so wanted to see Ben, but couldn't get out until Saturday. So, my wife and I are just going Sunday. Anyway, I just got tickets to see Ben here in Minneapolis in a month!

Enjoy BHIC tomorrow night!

we're getting packed now and leaving tomorrow morning. soon we'll be getting ready to drink some beverages and watch a setlist appear! enjoy your day on Sunday!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    wolfbear wrote:
    1 meter = 3.2808399 feet
    I so wish I could be there and am so happy for those who are. A DVD would be awesome. "fingers crossed" :)

hey, I know you ... must be kismet .. I just popped in my set from Munich before signing back on .... less then 2 months ago, we were there!

Work to home and beer open in 23 minutes ... new record.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    nice pic of ed!
    this slow trickling of info is killing me. i should go to bed and check out the setlist tomorrow...but i can't seem to get away from here!!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    but it was real cool meeting you

and thanks for the pics!
    Mike-
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    but it was real cool meeting you

and thanks for the pics!
    Mike-
    Wait, I thought Laura got in...:confused: