Options

Live Photos from the Vic!

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I'd like to come say hello to the crazies in the heat, but I don't think I'd make it there before 4:30..

I'd like to bring ice pops.. hummm......
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    much love for this thread...
    now I can check in to see if I need to leave early or not from work.
    :)
  • Options
    what time is it in Chicago right now?
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    2:27 :)
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    o my lord thats ridiculous,,: look were standing 12 hours on a line when we can walk in at 730 and be 30 ft from the stage :

New Yorker's think alike.....lol. I walked in right befor ethe show at Irving and was up at the rail on Stone's side.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    New Yorker's think alike.....lol. I walked in right befor ethe show at Irving and was up at the rail on Stone's side.

totally ,,,, excuse me coming thru and that is that

me personally i would like to be alittle back
    but if i wanted to move up who's stopping me ]]
    the people on that line???????? lol
  • Options
    2:27 :)

wow, they are queuing early :eek:
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Laura, you are AWESOME!!!

Ugh, all the usual faces, I recognize most of them, I SHOULD BE THERE DAMNIT!

Grr, have fun tonight, I hope someone is taping!
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    I honestly don't understand why they're there already. Im in my air conditioned chicago hotel room hanging out.

Is there any real reason someone with tickets already would torture themselves like that??
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I was hoping for more pics!!! :(
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    I honestly don't understand why they're there already. Im in my air conditioned chicago hotel room hanging out.

Is there any real reason someone with tickets already would torture themselves like that??
    I'd do it for a poster... for a closer spot to the stage... to hang out with fellow fans!

Cmon T, get your ass out there!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    totally ,,,, excuse me coming thru and that is that

me personally i would like to be alittle back
    but if i wanted to move up who's stopping me ]]
    the people on that line???????? lol

I feel a need to meet you at Lolla.....I know we'd be insta-friends.
  • Options

Maybe they are hoping for people like Foxy Mop to take their pics and post them on the board so we can talk about them?
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    im heading down in a bit for my nude shot

stay tuned

;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    pjtaper wrote:
    I'd do it for a poster... for a closer spot to the stage... to hang out with fellow fans!

Cmon T, get your ass out there!

Remember me? I was one of the girls (the brunette) that put on the St. Paul pre party. How are you? May be see you Saturday night or Sunday at Lolla. I'll be with Amy (the red head).
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    hehehe... Some people are missing from those photos, what are they, camera shy? :):)
    Or has the list been dissobayed?...
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    *sigh*
    lucky ducks. wish i was there.... can't wait to see more pics!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,147
    Danny Bonaduce......getting ready to rock out tonight ;)

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/Foxy_Mop/?action=view&current=Photo_08-3.jpg
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i hate everyone in those pictures...

i'm kidding............

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Remember me? I was one of the girls (the brunette) that put on the St. Paul pre party. How are you? May be see you Saturday night or Sunday at Lolla. I'll be with Amy (the red head).
    See you Sunday!
    St. Paul was a blast!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Waiting for the pic of someone's wrist band soon ... I will then light my face on fire and run around my office ...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

;)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    locatlocat Posts: 11
    I live within 30 miles of the Vic and am SO TEMPTED to hop in my car! Can you (or someone else) please confirm this would be a total waste of my time and tell me there is NO WAY I CAN GET A TICKET!!
    I'VE BEEN A TEN CLUB MEMBER FOR OVER 10 years and seen them at almost every midwest show! Please! If someone can help!
    Locat!
  • Options
    I live 10 mins from the Vic.. race you there?

haha.. I'm sitting in my apartment, with no AC, its like 145 degrees in here and I'm so very sad.. boo hoo..

I keep checking craigslist to make sure no one is like coughing up blood and can't attend and needs to give me their ticket. It hasn't happened yet.

EDIT: Sorry for that horrible over exaggeration of the temp. I checked my thermometer in my apartment and its only really 92.5... yay!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    You're only 10 minutes away? I'd go just to soak up the atmosphere. To hell with the ticket.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    Wow those folks must be HOT
    And the folks with the water bottle: What happens if you have to go to the bathroom?!
    I don't know if I could make it that long

When do the doors open?

If I lived anywhere in Chi Town I'd go and see what happens... you never know and you gotta be in it to win it :)
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    locatlocat Posts: 11
    I'll be going Sunday but it won't be the same..I worked in this stupid heat all day and I need a shower BAD but.. I just keep hoping for some on-line miracle! Call me at 630-879-0322 (I hope it's ok to post my cell#) If you can get me in! I'll make it worth your while!
    How about 2 Good Wilco Chicago (Row J)Tix to trade for 1 for tonight!
    I promise I'll shower first!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Hinny wrote:
    You're only 10 minutes away? I'd go just to soak up the atmosphere. To hell with the ticket.
    No shit! When PJ was doing storytellers I was outside for the whole damn show just in case there was any chance of getting in.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Okay, is anyone on this thread in contact with the people at the VIC???

I'm thinking of going to visit. I don't think anyone knows me though... How many people are out there now? Anyone need anything??? I can bring treats!
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No shit! When PJ was doing storytellers I was outside for the whole damn show just in case there was any chance of getting in.
    Yeah, that too, but I really mean hanging out with the queueing fans, meeting people from all over.
  • Options
    Okay, is anyone on this thread in contact with the people at the VIC???

I'm thinking of going to visit. I don't think anyone knows me though... How many people are out there now? Anyone need anything??? I can bring treats!
    I'm in contact with a bunch of them right at the very front. But I gotta head off and go to work now :(

Bring water. It hardly matters if nobody knows you. I started my Europe trip knowing one person. By the end, after hanging around all the queues, I've made more friends than I can remember.