Options

Met Ed last night after the show!

Comments

• Options
    laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    VOLITION wrote:
    i just spit coffee all over my screen LOL!!!!!!.
    That would of been really weird, kind of a queer moment but in a good way perhaps. I would have been so confused LOL
    he had on a straw hat too,so he could have really really been staring,but couldnt see his eyes.
    guys always look even if they say they dont
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • Options
    VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    haha me too, i reckon i would just faint or wee my pants!! ;):D

LOL
    imagine if you passed out on him and pissed your pants. Talk about awkward.
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Options
    I would love to meet Ed.
    I think about what I would say to him and I think besides thanking him for all the great music I don't know what else to say. I would look like a goober just staring at him with a shit eating grin on my face :D
    thats why reading the 10club newsletter helps? as sometimes it will what books the guys are reading. preso,ya got a subject
  • Options
    laudenum wrote:
    he had on a straw hat too,so he could have really really been staring,but couldnt see his eyes.
    guys always look even if they say they dont

and then he raises his brow and says "hmm"
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    next time ask him why he turns like this, no picture, no tapers, did he needs more money ? cool story, each time I read it I am surprised by people able to wait for hours to spoke with a celebrity, wich will forgive you in the next 10 seconds. But you seems to be happy by your meeting cool for you
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:
    and then he raises his brow and says "hmm"
    well,ed did ask all us guys if we wanted to marry the band in maui98.
    u'd be surprised how many guys raised their arms.
    he said,"c'mon boys ya get to f..k me,but then again i get to f..k yyyyyoooouuuu"
    it was hilarious
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    VOLITION wrote:
    did he see your pee pee?
    hahaha
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    laudenum wrote:
    well,ed did ask all us guys if we wanted to marry the band in maui98.
    u'd be surprised how many guys raised their arms.
    he said,"c'mon boys ya get to f..k me,but then again i get to f..k yyyyyoooouuuu"
    it was hilarious

I'm straight and all but i don't know, if Ed asked me??
    this thread should be a sticky!

- EV
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:
    I'm straight and all but i don't know, if Ed asked me??
    this thread should be a sticky!
    i hear ya,makes one question their "hetrosexuality"
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    laudenum wrote:

a phrase i coined years ago. not gay, but maybe an "ederosexual"...

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    a phrase i coined years ago. not gay, but maybe an "ederosexual"...

perfect,but poor ed.hes got women "lusting" after him.now dudes too.
    the life of a rock star.
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    laudenum wrote:

?????????
    What is the matter with you guys?
    Are you the same guys who stick their finger up their ass when doing the deed to theirself?
    ROFLMAO!!!!! HAhahahahaha
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    ?????????
    Are you the same guys who stick their finger up their ass when doing the deed to theirself?
    we will never tell. thats too personal
  • Options
    ?????????

thanks for the tip!

LOL

- EV
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:
    thanks for the tip!

LOL

Hahahahahaha.........nasty
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    i'll say.
  • Options
    Ya know what? the one question I would ask him would be for him to tell me his, and the bands name in the message pit. I am sure you would have to swear to secrecy.

I wonder if he would tell ya? Man that would be cool.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Ya know what? the one question I would ask him would be for him to tell me his, and the bands name in the message pit. I am sure you would have to swear to secrecy.

I wonder if he would tell ya? Man that would be cool.

your assuming he visits here
  • Options
    laudenum wrote:
    your assuming he visits here

I know he has in the past. in an interview he gave he said somethng about some people in here pissing him off so he gave himself that mohawk a few years back.

He also said someone wrote on a thread what people thought a certian song was about. Ed replied what is was really about, and the guy said to him, "Your an idiot! Your way off base". Hahahahaha
    Imigine that...telling Ed that he is wrong? LOL
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    I know he has in the past. in an interview he gave he said somethng about some people in here pissing him off so he gave himself that mohawk a few years back.

He also said someone wrote on a thread what people thought a certian song was about. Ed replied what is was really about, and the guy said to him, "Your an idiot! Your way off base". Hahahahaha
    Imigine that...telling Ed what the song is about is wrong? LOL

just shows ya ....ya never know who your talking to ; )
  • Options
    laudenum wrote:
    just shows ya ....ya never know who your talking to ; )

yea, its so cool
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    oops i forgot that the groopie police would be out in full force like i said i'm glad the op had a pleasant meeting,i don't wan't to wait after shows to meet any band members at all and never have i know some people are into it and if i run into a band member on the street i would extend my hand to say hey thanks for all that you have ment to me in my life ,so if you take my comments to heart go and take a chill pill and who ever said i sound like i'm jealous your wrong i really could care less ........people who know me from this board know that i'm really not into giving anyone a hard time maybe i choose the wrong word so be it .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Imigine that...telling Ed that he is wrong? LOL

i remember reading that interview. I think the song was "Porch".
    That was freakin funny b/c i'm sure he was talking about this board. That fan fit the description of more than one fan on this board.

- EV
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:
    That was freakin funny b/c i'm sure he was talking about this board. That fan fit the description of more than one fan on this board.

Totally.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    to all the people downing me for waiting... You know, I've been to around 40 shows. Never waited or tried. After the show, I was on the phone outside the venue for 30 minutes. Once I finished the call I noticed the others waiting. I said hell, I've already waited 30 minutes. Can't be much longer. After 1 hour, I decided I've waited this long. It's the middle of the night. I'm by myself, 2000 miles away from home. What else did I need to do?
    tacos
  • Options
    iwasthere wrote:
    to all the people downing me for waiting... You know, I've been to around 40 shows. Never waited or tried. After the show, I was on the phone outside the venue for 30 minutes. Once I finished the call I noticed the others waiting. I said hell, I've already waited 30 minutes. Can't be much longer. After 1 hour, I decided I've waited this long. It's the middle of the night. I'm by myself, 2000 miles away from home. What else did I need to do?

Screw these people who don't agree with it.
    You got to meet Eddie Fucking Vedder!!!!! Worth every minute.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    that's cool but also creepy i really never had the urge to wait after show to meet any band members ever but i'm glad your experience was a pleasant one ....
    so, is your time spent posing nearly 6000 posts on a PJ message board any less creepy?
    tacos
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    VOLITION wrote:

For some reason, I thought it was SOLAT.....???
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    iwasthere wrote:
    so, is your time spent posing nearly 6000 posts on a PJ message board any less creepy?

ouch!!!! Good one!
    Anyways dude i think it's really cool that you got to met him. It's something you will never forget, don't let anyone ruin it for you

- EV
  • Options
    edit

- EV