I'm irritated because...

2»

Comments

• PJ hasn't played a show in Texas in way too long.
  • PJinILPJinIL Posts: 433
    my local NPR station is having another pledge drive. If you don't support NPR...you should. And those who use NPR and don't contribute are the reason we all have to endure these pledge drives :)
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Supposedly an unnamed Yankee said that the booing really affected the team this year. Please. :roll:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I took a bunch of pictures at the poster show, and they are somehow NOT in my phone anymore...

I went to 10c HQ and had my pic taken by the front door pointing to 'Ten Club' and the picture is not there...

I HATE MY PHONE!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I took a bunch of pictures at the poster show, and they are somehow NOT in my phone anymore...

I went to 10c HQ and had my pic taken by the front door pointing to 'Ten Club' and the picture is not there...

I HATE MY PHONE!

http://www.apple.com/iphone/
  • I got about 4 hours of sleep last night.

:fp:

I don't sleep very much anymore
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

I HATE MY PHONE!

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I HATE MY PHONE!

:?:

i don't know what happened...I took the pics, my phone did not say "memory full" I mean, I am only using like half the memory on my SD card.

I was gonna post the pic of me outside 10c on my FB, but I was advised to edit out the address before doing so. I did not use my phone yesterday, I went to DL the pics...and they aren't there! :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i don't know what happened...I took the pics, my phone did not say "memory full" I mean, I am only using like half the memory on my SD card.

I was gonna post the pic of me outside 10c on my FB, but I was advised to edit out the address before doing so. I did not use my phone yesterday, I went to DL the pics...and they aren't there! :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted:

can you see them in the camera app?

have you looked for them with an app like astro?

btw...pretty easy to find the 10c address.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:

I'm picturing a modified hot dog stand in front of a strip mall.

Am I right?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

can you see them in the camera app?

have you looked for them with an app like astro?

no, it says "314" pictures
    so I deleted a bunch, and then did a search, apparently, there is some glitch and all I had to do was unmount the SD card, and then mount it, and then when I went back to the gallery, I watched the photos go from 214 to 236.

Something about the pics are stored in 2 different folders, but gallery app only looks in one.
    81 wrote:

I know the address is easy to find, just a 'respect' thing for them. Just like when on Storage Wars, they blur out the phone number on the side of Dave's truck, but not the company name.

I'm picturing a modified hot dog stand in front of a strip mall.

Am I right?

no, it's more of a big sweat factory. there are bars over all of the windows, I did see a bunch of 50 gallon drums that look like they are filled with fat (it was quite slippy where they were being kept)...maybe some blood splatters on the wall out back. the faint smell of soap was in the air...

I don't think I'm supposed to talk about this... :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "Pearl Jam 10 Club and Rendering Factory"

I knew it!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    "Pearl Jam 10 Club and Rendering Factory"

I knew it!

:fp:

unlost dogs has not seen fight club...

oh thread integrity:

I am irritated mfc2006 skipped out on going to the poster show. I had a big hug all ready and waiting for him. :(

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I had a big hug all ready and waiting for him. :(

that fool...everybody knows you give the best hugs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I had a big hug all ready and waiting for him. :(

that fool...everybody knows you give the best hugs

...at least JMo took a hug from me... :D

- Christopher McCandless