I'm irritated because...

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
comcast has sucky customer service.

the instructions they have in the box are useless, and they make you call and sit on hold for 10 minutes.

"Are you having problems with your internet service? Press 1 for yes, 2 for no"

BEEP ***pressing 1***

" The UFC fight is this weekend! You can also order by going to www.xfinity.com Are you calling to order UFC? Press 1 for yes, 2 for no"

BEEP ***pressing 2***

"Can you connect to the internet? Press 1 for yes, 2 for no"

BEEP ***pressing 2***

"Did you know that you can find out about service outages by going to www.xfinity.com?

WTF?!?!? I would be ON THE INTERNET IF I COULD CONNECT TO IT!

I'm irritated...
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    from the did you know thread.....

that the VP of customer service is...............
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    i thought this was going to be the "not going to MT thread" in disguise.

I guess it could be
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i'm irritated because rick is not going to Missoula
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Comcast is the worst for sure! I have a friend who used to be one of their service techs...I would always hound him to try to get him to admit that when they go on call they mess everything up on purpose!! :evil:

He got fired for taking a dump in a customer's house. Lesson learned? Lock your bathroom doors when the Comcast man comes over :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Comcast is the worst for sure! I have a friend who used to be one of their service techs...I would always hound him to try to get him to admit that when they go on call they mess everything up on purpose!! :evil:

He got fired for taking a dump in a customer's house. Lesson learned? Lock your bathroom doors when the Comcast man comes over :fp:

I would have been hounding him for free channels.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#chip
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

haha!! I just got a visual of him doing that on the living room floor!!! :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Well we get satellite, but believe me if we had Comcast I would have!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    i'm irritated because rick is not going to Missoula
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm irritated because Dimi won't be in Missoula either!

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    because the run I was scheduled to do as an extra tomorrow for an additional 380 miles on the week was taken away from me due to "miscommunication" on their part. Fuckers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    We just had Comcast hooked up.

We're already having problems.

:fp:

I'm also irritated that we aren't going to MT

And bc the stupid fucking Comcast reps are still here & I'll be late going back to work.

Arrrrrrrggggghhhhghg!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    i have so much stuff to do, and I don't have time to do it!

- Christopher McCandless
  • 1)My +1 for my EV shows was denied a passport on Friday
    2)My comp is still having probs and Dell customer care is sucking
    3)I'm ready for my part time job 45 to early and am just sitting waiting
    4)I really wanted a salad for lunch but only have lettuce and that's it
    5)The weekend is already over
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#chip

_cre.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

#chip

_cre.jpg
    Wasn't it Larry Tate?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • My mom was irritated for the same reasons, she left comcast and went to CLink DSL. Now she has slow service in general mixed with intermittent dead signals throughout the day.

Stick with Comcast, never go CLink.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    I just got a phone call from a buddy up in Minnesota rubbing it in about the Packers loss last night. I took the higher road and didn't remind him that they couldn't win a Superbowl with our quarterback.

Oh...also...to a certain Bears fan here that lives in Arizona...your time will come smartass!!! :wave:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'm irritated becasue I didn't secure my hotle in Phoenix until 10 minutes. :fp:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    i ordered some stuff a week & half ago. prior to today fedex's tracking info was last updated a week ago last tuesday...said it was to be delived today.

so i check the tracking info this morning and it says 'out for delivery.' okay so instead of running the errands i wanted to get done today i wait around for it. nothing so far, so a lil bit ago i check the tracking again...

now it says it's "at the US postal service facility" and "give it one to two additional days for delivery" :wtf: i don't have a PO box & they can't tell me which of the 3 post offices in town it's sitting at. i paid $7 shipping...wondering why the company it's coming from didn't use Usps to begin with? fedex fucking sucks :x

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • i think the thing im irritated the most is bad parenting...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i think the thing im irritated the most is bad parenting...

that irritates me too
    i'm still irritated that the Astros are moving the AL. fucking joke!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    where do I begin.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    where do I begin.......

at the beginning? :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    where do I begin.......

at the beginning? :)
    sometime in the fall of 1967 a married man and an unwed single mother ........

• mfc2006 wrote:

Just be glad they didnt drop them to triple-A. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    mfc2006 wrote:

:nono:

:lol:

it still sucks.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Ouch
    mfc2006 wrote:

Ouch

:evil:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com