Thanks so much for taking over :)
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Can it be December already?
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'm in. :)

As mentioned in the first post and a couple of times afterwards, there is no need nor pressure to make your present Pearl Jam themed! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:

As mentioned in the first post and a couple of times afterwards, there is no need nor pressure to make your present Pearl Jam themed! :)
    true..i prefer no pj stuff.. i love traditional stuff or souvenir from city -country ,whereever someone is from.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    edited September 2012
    I'm in again :D

Thanks!

Email sent
    Post edited by bionicamy on
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • eMMI wrote:

true..i prefer no pj stuff.. i love traditional stuff or souvenir from city -country ,whereever someone is from.. :)
    I think those are the best gifts of all! So much fun to receive a souvenir from someplace you've never been. :D
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • eMMI wrote:

I think those are the best gifts of all! So much fun to receive a souvenir from someplace you've never been. :D
    hello my Secret Santa!! :wave: :wave:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    eMMI wrote:

Indeed some people get very random art themed pressies :lol: :wave:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    eMMI wrote:

But I do love to add a touch of PJ to it... ;):D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    It's also fun - but kind of hard - when you don't know the person and you read their past posts and try to figure out what they'd like...

It's obviously fun to get surprise presents, but I've loved getting the presents together for people, that's been great.
  • hello my Secret Santa!! :wave: :wave:
    Back at you, my friend! :wave:
    Enkidu wrote:
    It's also fun - but kind of hard - when you don't know the person and you read their past posts and try to figure out what they'd like...
    Unless you get Dimi . . . It would take until next Christmas to read through all his posts! :lol:;)
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • If you get me, PJ stuff is always welcomed of course, but I did list a few other 'likes' ;)

I'd like to send a Christmas card out to all those who are participating, please PM me to be added to my list :)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    If all goes as planned we got a unique PJ gift to send along santa.gif
  • Unless you get Dimi . . . It would take until next Christmas to read through all his posts! :lol:;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: best post ever!!
  • 55 friends!!thank you all
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dottles wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

:wave: Awesome random art themed pressies. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • pandora wrote:
    If all goes as planned we got a unique PJ gift to send along santa.gif
    :mrgreen:
  • eMMI wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

:wave: Awesome random art themed pressies. :mrgreen:
    :D
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    I won't be able to take part this year due to numerous reasons which mean I can't put the time and effort in needed to do it properly... but thanks all the same Dimi.

However I would like to urge people who take part to ensure they send something. Last year I received the most amazing gift from vduboise and the picture below is the cardigan she made for my baby girl. She is now big enough and the weather cold enough to wear it and she loves it!!

I took this yesterday after she had come home from 5 days in Hospital.... her coming home was the best present I will get this year that is for sure!

Lotte2.jpg

Thanks again Dimi and vduboise... and remember people: send something!! :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    That's lovely MikeeJ! Fantastic prezzie there :mrgreen:. Wonderful 'knitter' vduboise!!

Hope your little one is well MikeeJ. xx
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Mikee J wrote:
    I won't be able to take part this year due to numerous reasons which mean I can't put the time and effort in needed to do it properly... but thanks all the same Dimi.

However I would like to urge people who take part to ensure they send something. Last year I received the most amazing gift from vduboise and the picture below is the cardigan she made for my baby girl. She is now big enough and the weather cold enough to wear it and she loves it!!

I took this yesterday after she had come home from 5 days in Hospital.... her coming home was the best present I will get this year that is for sure!

Lotte2.jpg

I love the picture- and I'm happy she's enjoying it. I hope she's doing better. Its always tough when the kids are sick. Sending {hugs} and good thoughts to you.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    vduboise wrote:
    Mikee J wrote:

Lotte2.jpg

I love the picture- and I'm happy she's enjoying it. I hope she's doing better. Its always tough when the kids are sick. Sending {hugs} and good thoughts to you.
    precious precious...
    people, thoughts, gift ... children
    it's all precious !
  • Dimitris, count me in! My wife already has some ideas :mrgreen:

Edit: email send!
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Dimitris, count me in! My wife already has some ideas :mrgreen:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Yay! Welcome aboard you guys. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • morello wrote:
    Dimitris, count me in! My wife already has some ideas :mrgreen:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Yay! Welcome aboard you guys. :)
    thanks! :D
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Mikee J wrote:

Lotte2.jpg

LOVELY
  • Fuck Santa...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • :D