Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    count me in. .

email already sent!

jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    I'm in D, thanks for doing this, love PJ Secret Santa! :D
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • AdidiAdidi Posts: 31
    Thanx Dimi :D
    Would love to join and will send you an email soon...
    *** Landgraaf 12.6.00 *** Sydney 11.2.03 *** Sydney 13.2.03 *** Sydney 14.2.03 *** Adelaide 16.2.03 *** Melbourne 18.2.03 *** Melbourne 19.2.03 *** Melbourne 20.2.03 *** Berlin 4.7.12 *** Berlin 5.7.12 ***
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    It was so much fun last year shopping for me Secret Santa. Count me in again! :mrgreen: Emailing to come soon.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thanks for doing this Dimi. Though I loved participating over the years - hunting for prezzies and the excitement of getting one from a mystery person - I'm afraid that due to circumstances I won't be able to do it this year.

If you need help with the organisation, let me know. That I can do!
  • Memememememememememe I LOVE secret santa :) awesome! Details on the way!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    I'm on the fence about doing this, sorry. when do you need to know by?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,799
    You know, I notice Dimi hasnt sent his email in. I hope he gets it in in time!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • lello all..i m buzy with the setlist,shows infos,ill update the thread..thank you all :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    You know, I notice Dimi hasnt sent his email in. I hope he gets it in in time!! :mrgreen:
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm on the fence about doing this, sorry. when do you need to know by?
    November 2. Don't be on the fence, it's really fun.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • I'm on the fence about doing this, sorry. when do you need to know by?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    This is probably quite sad - but my membership had expired, and I made the effort to renew it and get back on the forum because Dimi posted that this was going again on fb. I do so enjoy doing it :D

If you need any help let me know and I'll do what I can.
  • Claireack wrote:
    This is probably quite sad - but my membership had expired, and I made the effort to renew it and get back on the forum because Dimi posted that this was going again on fb. I do so enjoy doing it :D

Claire, so glad you're back! :D
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Claireack wrote:

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Claireack wrote:

welcome back, Claire!!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Claireack wrote:

:wave:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • I'm in sending e-mail shortly
    Thanks for picking this up, :lol:
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks for doing this Dimi. Though I loved participating over the years - hunting for prezzies and the excitement of getting one from a mystery person - I'm afraid that due to circumstances I won't be able to do it this year.

If you need help with the organisation, let me know. That I can do!

you will be missed!! You did such a great job with me last year! I will never forget it!!

xoxo
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    I'm on the fence about doing this, sorry. when do you need to know by?

guess i should have read the beginning since you posted it on there :oops: :fp: Only question i really have is how do you decide what to get the person? do they have a list? does it have to be PJ related? (didn't see this anywhere) :?
    Claireack wrote:

welcome back :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Dave---the person usually gives a short list of what they like so you know what to get them. if not, i think anything is fair game! just dig on the boards & see what they've posted about. that's what i did last year. the year before, Sara gave me a very detailed list. so, i bought her a stapler! :lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • [
    guess i should have read the beginning since you posted it on there :oops: :fp: Only question i really have is how do you decide what to get the person? do they have a list? does it have to be PJ related? (didn't see this anywhere) :?

ill email you the person info..
    adress and some things he/she wrote..
    maybe u get an idea there..not only pj things..whatever u like
  • dimitris-did you get my email
    This is Not For You
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

You get the name of a person and if they give you a list or hints it's easy. The BEST thing to do is some research. Look at their posts and see what they like, what kind of person they are. I have been doing this since it started. It's fun as hell! I love opening my PJ Secret Santa!! It's always a great surprise!!
    And no, it doesn't have to be Pearl Jam related. but a lot of people do make the whole gift PJ or partial. Does not have to be. Look at last years thread. It will give you a good idea of what people did.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    [

ill email you the person info..
    adress and some things he/she wrote..
    maybe u get an idea there..not only pj things..whatever u like

i see, that's pretty cool. yeah sure why not. count me in :)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm in Dimitris, off to bed in a sec but will email you tomorrow :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 1ST PAGE UPDATE...

All mails i received i mail back....if anyone didnt get my reply,please let me know..

Dont have to reply to my email again..we are all good.. :)

Thanks for your support and your sweet words at the mails..means alot..thanks..

Dimitris
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Emailed you this afternoon Dimitris :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Emailed you this afternoon Dimitris :)
    got it..thank you Leanne
  • I'm in!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>