Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    65.Aga81 package never arrived

14.WhoPrincess offered to sent a replacement
    she will give me update when she will ship it

thanks Carolyn
    shipped today.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    You are very awesome people in here, you know that? :wave:
    indeed...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    so everyone good now Dimi? I could send a pkg if need be. Only to U.S tho!! Shipping was a killer to Australia (but Loulou was worth it!!) But right now funds are not available for a big shipping cost.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    so everyone good now Dimi? I could send a pkg if need be. Only to U.S tho!! Shipping was a killer to Australia (but Loulou was worth it!!) But right now funds are not available for a big shipping cost.
    we are good for the moment ..Adam resent the package(issue with the Adress)
    3 other friends senting replacements packages..

thank you!!!
  • Options
    I was torn this year as to join again or not. And I'm kinda glad I didn't join this year as judging by the first page, it ain't too secret. Hope everybody got their gifts and had fun.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    I was torn this year as to join again or not. And I'm kinda glad I didn't join this year as judging by the first page, it ain't too secret. Hope everybody got their gifts and had fun.
    hope to see you next year..and was as Secret as always..
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Nice work here Dimi, and also to everyone sending out replacement gifts to the folks that never received a gift. Your generosity is huge and amazing :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Nice work here Dimi, and also to everyone sending out replacement gifts to the folks that never received a gift. Your generosity is huge and amazing :)
    :)
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Givers and giftees weren't identified on the first page until after gifts were received. Not much different from people posting in the thread that "I got my gift from this person."
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I will say, I am pretty disappointed that i never heard from the person I gifted this year :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Givers and giftees weren't identified on the first page until after gifts were received. Not much different from people posting in the thread that "I got my gift from this person."

I don't believe anybody got that opportunity with me for the last four years. ;) Thus the first page would spoil the "secret". Aha!!!

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    Mine goes out on the 8th...
    78.of.the.girl package never arrived

replacement will be shipped at 8th Feb

thank you Tree
    Package is on its way..
    Thank you Tree
  • Options
    iof im not mistaken,all 4 last packages are on their way..

thanks everyone
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

thanks everyone

The one I sent should be there in the next few days.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJPixie wrote:
    I will say, I am pretty disappointed that i never heard from the person I gifted this year :(

It's okay, I didn't either. Would have been nice to hear: "Thank you for the lovely gift! I love it!"
    So, I will just assume my pressie was rubbish. :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

It's okay, I didn't either. Would have been nice to hear: "Thank you for the lovely gift! I love it!"
    i have to say,i try hard for this..is a little strange for me..the line between,let people notice-to bother them is very close

i contact all...some felt better to sent a mail to me...and confirm they receive it

really..i got an answer from someone.when i ask if he receive it

"yap"

i mean..after that what i suppose to say...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

thanks everyone

The one I sent should be there in the next few days.
    thank you Leanne :)
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I had to post a photo of my beautiful shamrocks, courtesy of my fabulous Secret Santa Fifi_Ireland. A little bit of Ireland in my backyard in LA.

Thanks again.

photo_zpsb7eb6473.jpg
  • Options
    Enkidu wrote:
    I had to post a photo of my beautiful shamrocks, courtesy of my fabulous Secret Santa Fifi_Ireland. A little bit of Ireland in my backyard in LA.

Thanks again.

photo_zpsb7eb6473.jpg
    wow...sometimes things are so frikkin great here
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

i have to say,i try hard for this..is a little strange for me..the line between,let people notice-to bother them is very close

i contact all...some felt better to sent a mail to me...and confirm they receive it

really..i got an answer from someone.when i ask if he receive it

"yap"

i mean..after that what i suppose to say...

I know Dimi, I think PJPixie and I just feel that we made an effort to go out and purchase a pressie, the person who got the gift should at least take 5 minutes out of their day to log onto here and post in this thread, "Thank-you I got my gift!" it isn't that hard.

I hate to say it, but some people are just really greedy or ungrateful and don't care. :nono: Shame on them.

IMHO if they have the time to email and give a list of ideas for a pressie, they have the time to come here to post a simple 'thank-you'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

I know Dimi, I think PJPixie and I just feel that we made an effort to go out and purchase a pressie, the person who got the gift should at least take 5 minutes out of their day to log onto here and post in this thread, "Thank-you I got my gift!" it isn't that hard.

I hate to say it, but some people are just really greedy or ungrateful and don't care. :nono: Shame on them.

IMHO if they have the time to email and give a list of ideas for a pressie, they have the time to come here to post a simple 'thank-you'.
    i agree with you..
    i have some ideas about the whole,ill pm Helen and see next year if she can do it,or me to continue or anyone else,so we make this even better...

after all this months,i feel i know the issues,and the gaps,and i think i have some ideas
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Well well well!!! I just recieved my secret santa gift!!!! I will post details when I get home from work!!

So happy!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    We waited for the Secret Santa 2012 gift. But the unfortunatly it never arrived at our place. Too bad, I really liked to receive the gift. Then we heard from Dimistris there were some packages who never arrived. :(

But, then we found a note: a delivery man was at our door with a package. We weren't at home, we were at work. The next day again a note. I head no idea what it could be. There was a code on the note. But it didn't work at the website. So I called. There was a package, coming from the UK, next delivery was this evening. So I wondered, from the UK? So I send a mail to Dimistris we still didn't receive the package yet.

We received a mail back from Dimistris. And someone was knockin' on the door. It was the delivery man, with a package :) I walked towards my wife telling her we received a package. I went back to our living room and after that we had a very big smile on our faces. THANK YOU DOTTLES!

A gift from the UK, from Corwall. A small book with photo's from Cornwall from the air, a smalll book about Cornwall, a programmebook from Princess Pavilion, Full Pints, Chocolate, Thea, Pearl Jam goodies, a card... All really cool gifts! We are happy! Thanks Dottles! :D
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    just got emails i updated,the 1st page,im out and ,dont know how to do copy paste the list with my mobile...lol.. :roll:

all 3 replacement packages arrived

28.dottles sent to 56.get_axel_some
    14.WhoPrincess sent 75.pktrekgirl
    67.Whispering hands sent to 59.Caveeze

only 1 left,4.black Diamondto arrive to 23.Adidi from Israel..
    this was Adam 3rd attempt..hope it works out,there was a mix with the address,is in a corner,over a shop,Adi kbnows the iissue from December,she is ok with it..so lets hope will end up soon..

ill copy and paste the list when im at a pc
    thanks to Leanne,Carolyn and Tree for the help!
  • Options
    just got emails i updated,the 1st page,im out and ,dont know how to do copy paste the list with my mobile...lol.. :roll:

this was Adam 3rd attempt..hope it works out,there was a mix with the address,is in a corner,over a shop,Adi kbnows the iissue from December,she is ok with it..so lets hope will end up soon..

:cry:
    Sorry... Hopefully what will be received will make up for what happened...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

:cry:
    Sorry... Hopefully what will be received will make up for what happened...
    i sent in my life 7 packages to Israel..3 never arrived..i dont know whats going on..same thing to Italy
  • Options
    We waited for the Secret Santa 2012 gift. But the unfortunatly it never arrived at our place. Too bad, I really liked to receive the gift. Then we heard from Dimistris there were some packages who never arrived. :(

But, then we found a note: a delivery man was at our door with a package. We weren't at home, we were at work. The next day again a note. I head no idea what it could be. There was a code on the note. But it didn't work at the website. So I called. There was a package, coming from the UK, next delivery was this evening. So I wondered, from the UK? So I send a mail to Dimistris we still didn't receive the package yet.

We received a mail back from Dimistris. And someone was knockin' on the door. It was the delivery man, with a package :) I walked towards my wife telling her we received a package. I went back to our living room and after that we had a very big smile on our faces. THANK YOU DOTTLES!

A gift from the UK, from Corwall. A small book with photo's from Cornwall from the air, a smalll book about Cornwall, a programmebook from Princess Pavilion, Full Pints, Chocolate, Thea, Pearl Jam goodies, a card... All really cool gifts! We are happy! Thanks Dottles! :D

So pleased it got to you ok and that you both liked it!
    I hope it made up for not receiving your original package. Dimitris said you wanted something about the place the person was from, so I hope the little things I sent give you an idea of my home. Enjoy the tea and chocolate, that's Cornish too :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options

Happy to help :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Happy to help :)
    you rock!! :)
  • Options
    SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere # 48. Claireack
    3.Umbertotamba # 26.LarsK13
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie # 30.Owl
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 # 4.Black Diamond
    8.Mamasan23 # 78.of.the.girl
    9.Released1980 # 45. Green Circle
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 # 10.Loulou
    12.Mickeyrat # 11.Sprunkn7
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 # 43. Sweet Lou
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS # 33. guitar59
    17.vduboise # 31.Morello
    18.wolfbear # 67.Whispering hands
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog # 36. tallman72
    21.1Vedhead # 25.pearljgirl2010
    22.Maynardsux # 37. Totaledhead
    23.Adidi # 18.wolfbear
    24.fifi ireland # 34. Enkidu
    25.pearljgirl2010 # 51.drinkbigredinstead‏#
    26.LarsK13 # 29.Coachchris
    27.RedMosquito75 # replacement package 28.dottles - 56.get_axel_some
    28.Dottles # 2.StillHere
    29.Coachchris # 24.fifi ireland
    30.Owl # 81.mensane
    31.Morello # 35. Leezestarr313
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 # 46. RYEzupSF
    36. tallman72 # 42. Eeriepadave
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker # 70.theserialthrilla
    39. lorifreud # 8.Mamasan23
    40. Om Remedy.# 15.Irish1313
    41. pandora # 52.mindi
    42. Eeriepadave # 77.skanji32
    43. Sweet Lou 14 # 5.rafie
    44. barger395 # 7.mfc2006
    45. Green Circle # 13.AlbertaGirl70_
    46. RYEzupSF # 6.Princess Bulldozer
    47. thefixer9 # 80.PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack # 19.kellanazzie
    49.radar# 55.JBii
    50.PatrickBateman # 53.eMMI
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ # .65.Aga81
    52.mindi # 17.vduboise
    53.eMMI # 28.Dottles
    54.bionicamy # 3.Umbertotamba
    55.JBii # 63.JzP
    56. get_axel_some # 57. Tinkerbell
    57. Tinkerbell # 68.Linner44
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum # 64.mortonbayfig
    62.Irish Al # 44. barger395
    63.JzP # 47.thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 # replacement package 14.WhoPrincess - 75.pktrekgirl
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands # 83. myra
    68.Linner44 # 39. lorifreud
    69.Light_of_Stars # 58. good names r taken
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 # 38. PJStatTracker
    72.HEX # 50.PatrickBateman
    73.unlost dogs # 84. RKCNDY
    74. Katyz # 82.LR41826
    75.pktrekgirl # 79.rpeche
    76.Sonja_S‏ # 86.JK12093
    77.skanji32 # 22.Maynardsux
    78.of.the.girl # replacement package 67.Whispering hands - 59.Caveeze
    79.rpeche # 74. Katyz
    80.PJ PIXIE # 69.Light_of_Stars
    81.mensane # 49.radar
    82. LR41826 # 76.Sonja_S
    83. myra # 85. Fifthelement
    84. RKCNDY # 61.ruairis mum
    85. Fifthelement # 60.its just gish
    86.JK12093 ‏# 27.RedMosquito75