• pandora wrote:
    JBii wrote:
    I sent the box, look to arrive Saturday
    this should be a good one!
    hehehe
    oh Saturday ? mine too ... great! :D

look out when he ... hehehe's :lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I finally got my tree up and could not wait to open my present!

Here are all the wonderful things my Secret Santa sent to me this year

Love the Pearl Jam Calendar! I miss getting these from the 10C
    ZU6Gi.jpg

Treats for my puppies :D
    CtRNr.jpg

The puppies as soon as the smelt the treats :lol:
    (the older black and white dog hates to have her picture taken but she really wanted those Dingo bones the little one liked them too but job well done to get that reaction from the 15 yr old!)
    bxgda.jpg

G0V9u.jpg

7GJ9t.jpg

A cute shot glass from Texas. Love!
    NPuSB.jpg

Treats to help me finish the last of my holiday shopping! Cant go wrong with Red Bull ;)
    o9iaX.jpg

An epic holiday photo card
    TK4kr.jpg

And my most favorite thing of all.... Its Orange! Its Pearl Jam! Its a Sticker! Whats not to love!
    4VlDN.jpg

Thank you Thank you Thank you Itsjustgish
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2012
    SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere #
    3.Umbertotamba #
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie # 30.Owl
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 # 4.Black Diamond
    8.Mamasan23 # 78.of.the.girl
    9.Released1980 #
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 #
    12.Mickeyrat #
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 #
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS #
    17.vduboise #
    18.wolfbear # 67.Whispering hands
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog #
    21.1Vedhead #
    22.Maynardsux #
    23.Adidi #
    24.fifi ireland #
    25.pearljgirl2010 # 51.drinkbigredinstead‏#
    26.LarsK13 # 29.Coachchris
    27.RedMosquito75 #
    28.Dottles #
    29.Coachchris #
    30.Owl # 81.mensane
    31.Morello # 35. Leezestarr313
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 # 46. RYEzupSF
    36. tallman72 # 42. Eeriepadave
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker #
    39. lorifreud # 8.Mamasan23
    40. Om Remedy.#
    41. pandora #
    42. Eeriepadave #
    43. Sweet Lou 14 #
    44. barger395 #
    45. Green Circle #
    46. RYEzupSF #
    47. thefixer9 # 80.PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack #
    49.radar#
    50.PatrickBateman #
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ #
    52.mindi #
    53.eMMI #
    54.bionicamy #
    55.JBii #
    56. get_axel_some #
    57. Tinkerbell
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum #
    62.Irish Al #
    63.JzP # 47.thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 #
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands #
    68.Linner44 #
    69.Light_of_Stars #
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 # 38. PJStatTracker
    72.HEX #
    73.unlost dogs # 84. RKCNDY
    74. Katyz #
    75.pktrekgirl # 79.rpeche
    76.Sonja_S‏ #
    77.skanji32 #
    78.of.the.girl #
    79.rpeche #
    80.PJ PIXIE #
    81.mensane # 49.radar
    82. LR41826 #
    83. myra #
    84. RKCNDY‏#
    85. Fifthelement # 60.its just gish
    86.JK12093 ‏#
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bionicamy wrote:
    I finally got my tree up and could not wait to open my present!

ZU6Gi.jpg

CtRNr.jpg

(the older black and white dog hates to have her picture taken but she really wanted those Dingo bones the little one liked them too but job well done to get that reaction from the 15 yr old!)
    bxgda.jpg

G0V9u.jpg

7GJ9t.jpg

NPuSB.jpg

Treats to help me finish the last of my holiday shopping! Cant go wrong with Red Bull ;)
    o9iaX.jpg

TK4kr.jpg

And my most favorite thing of all.... Its Orange! Its Pearl Jam! Its a Sticker! Whats not to love!
    4VlDN.jpg

wow!!!!!!thats awesome..love the fotos
  • OK - My package is in the mail :clap:

now i wait.....and watch that it gets there :shock:
    will take a while... :mrgreen:
  • coachchris wrote:
    Well we're making progress ;)

"International item has left Canada" :corn:
    from my experience..to the country you sent it..when arrives there,the local post office is super fast...
    everything i sent there arrived super fast!..lets hope work this way again.. :)
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    still no word if Adam received the 3rd package :?

nothing has arrived here in Portland yet. just wanted my SS to know...whoever you are! :D
    he is super busy.. :mrgreen:
  • JBii wrote:
    I sent the box, look to arrive Saturday
    this should be a good one!
    hehehe
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • pandora wrote:
    christmas2.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I keep peeking in my mailbox but nothing but bills...and a Christmas card or 2.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • bionicamy wrote:
    I finally got my tree up and could not wait to open my present!

ZU6Gi.jpg

CtRNr.jpg

bxgda.jpg

G0V9u.jpg

7GJ9t.jpg

NPuSB.jpg

o9iaX.jpg

TK4kr.jpg

4VlDN.jpg

Welcome! I was hoping you still had the dog(s), since I saw a post about that from your comment history.. I was kinda nervous about sending those!
    You've also got another obvious package coming.. once you see it, you'll know. And if I remember correctly, it's also orange!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    nice work, Amber! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    still no word if Adam received the 3rd package :?

nothing has arrived here in Portland yet. just wanted my SS to know...whoever you are! :D
    he is super busy.. :mrgreen:

oh, i know! just enjoying giving him a hard time! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    So I got the coolest gifts!!! My SS also collects wolves,
    AND SHE sent my very favorite Bergama print!!
    A kindle case, which I'll use to carry my sketch journal
    in!! Two Bergama print book markers with horses on
    them, the most gorgeous wolf cards, and a coffee mug
    With the same print as my favorite of the cards which
    totally reminds me of my two late wolf-dogs Momo
    and Ace, only they were differently colored! A Riot Act
    Magnet/bottle opener, and a Washington shot glass! Here's
    the pics!
    Oh and a humane society calendar! How perfect!
    5F2FF2B8-33ED-4BE6-93AC-603232719740-15474-00001F4CD68369AD.jpg
    FE70444F-560B-498E-B5CD-B8FE05F4355F-15474-00001F4CD4E637FB.jpg
    344AF292-FFD7-4DFC-AD79-8C219378ECFB-15474-00001F4CC6B56561.jpg
    142EC3B4-A46D-4C71-B974-E35BEB33B227-15474-00001F4CC36DE49F.jpg
    69F68DB2-6141-4DF3-9813-84E2BE5CD1D7-15474-00001F4CB0A1AB2B.jpg
    Thank you Wolfbear!! I absolutely love it!!
    So glad it got there and you like everything. :) As I told you I had so much fun and hope I didn't get you something you already had. You notice I did have to include at least one PJ item. :lol: Merry Christmas!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Still waiting for mine to reach its destination. . . far far far away from me :-s. . . Mailed it the beginning of nov. . . said 6-8 weeks :-s. . . if postage from canada was not so damn expensive i coulda sent it faster but woulda cost 3 times what the whole package was, just couldnt justify it. . . sad really that sh*t is just not right. . .

whats even worse is it cheaper to mail to the US from here then an hours drive from here. . .

anyhow i cant wait for my SS to get his/her items. . . they are gonna love em i just know it :-)
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • mahndog wrote:
    Still waiting for mine to reach its destination. . . far far far away from me :-s. . . Mailed it the beginning of nov. . . said 6-8 weeks :-s. . . if postage from canada was not so damn expensive i coulda sent it faster but woulda cost 3 times what the whole package was, just couldnt justify it. . . sad really that sh*t is just not right. . .

whats even worse is it cheaper to mail to the US from here then an hours drive from here. . .

anyhow i cant wait for my SS to get his/her items. . . they are gonna love em i just know it :-)
    is really long distance,and the person will get yours,dont come every day here in the forum..
    ill check next week if received and he just didnt log in the forum..
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Man I need to start checking in more often - just spent most of the night reading through all of the awesome things people have been giving and receiving this year. Well done everyone for all the thought and effort you have put in.

I have been a bit slack and only just sent my parcel earlier this week, it is hard trying to get to the post office when I haven't been able to take a lunch break in over a month, I'm so sorry to my person if it's late, it has a VERY long way to go.

I keep checking my mailbox but know from previous experience that the NZ postal system takes nearly as long to get a parcel from Auckland to here as it does to get from the other side of the world to Auckland.

I'll be sure to check in more often :geek:

Merry freaking Christmas everyone!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I got mine. :D Will open a little later and then post pictures even later. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Posts: 1,651
    But now, I got my SS too.
    I'll open it but until this evening, so I can enjoy it as well! :D
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Just checking in. It's great so many pressies have arrived, which mine would get to it recipient, still I guess there's over a week to go.
    wow. i am at a loss for words right now. it's been a really rough day...hell, a rough week. we're getting back on our feet after shelling out a fortune to move across the country. my wife texted me earlier saying that a package for me had arrived. she knew it was for me because of the giant PJ sticker on it. :D

photo3-16.jpg

what a great gift!!!! wow! right off the bat, the scarf grabbed my eye. i'm a lifelong Houston Astros fan & this will certainly come in handy during our 1st Portland winter!!

photo4-12.jpg

and the box kept going.....
    in the little box, i found a super warm & comfy stocking cap/beanie (that i'm wearing right now! :) ). and i had a feeling that the other boxes contained some vinyl by the shape of them....

photo5-12.jpg

HOLY CRAP :shock: . the Ramones LP is spinning as i type this & the RNDM LP is next! after that will come the gorgeous blue Mad Season vinyl. :D:D

the note was great as well. thanks a TON, Barger!!!!! Wishing you & your family a very merry christmas & a very happy & healthy 2013!!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    HOLY CRAP :shock: . the Ramones LP is spinning as i type this & the RNDM LP is next! after that will come the gorgeous blue Mad Season vinyl. :D:D

the note was great as well. thanks a TON, Barger!!!!! Wishing you & your family a very merry christmas & a very happy & healthy 2013!!!

Matt

great gifts!!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• mfc2006 wrote:
    wow. i am at a loss for words right now. it's been a really rough day...hell, a rough week. we're getting back on our feet after shelling out a fortune to move across the country. my wife texted me earlier saying that a package for me had arrived. she knew it was for me because of the giant PJ sticker on it. :D

photo3-16.jpg

what a great gift!!!! wow! right off the bat, the scarf grabbed my eye. i'm a lifelong Houston Astros fan & this will certainly come in handy during our 1st Portland winter!!

photo4-12.jpg

in the little box, i found a super warm & comfy stocking cap/beanie (that i'm wearing right now! :) ). and i had a feeling that the other boxes contained some vinyl by the shape of them....

photo5-12.jpg

Matt

:D:) :-D :-D :-D :clap::clap: :thumbup:

Matt, you are MOST welcome!! I hope your Holiday season is fantastic!!

Cheers and be well Brother! My best to you and yours!!
    Brian

P.S. shout out to Wavesrollby and Jmo for their help in making Matt's gift a success!!
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: for Barger!! Great sounding gift!! Putting the horror in Connecticut aside for a moment, merry Christmas to all from sunny, warm & amazingly summery NZ!! 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    barger395 wrote:

:D:) :-D :-D :-D :clap::clap: :thumbup:

Matt, you are MOST welcome!! I hope your Holiday season is fantastic!!

Cheers and be well Brother! My best to you and yours!!
    Brian

P.S. shout out to Wavesrollby and Jmo for their help in making Matt's gift a success!!

this really lifted my spirits after a rough day at work & outside of work. i truly can't say thanks enough!

thanks to wavesrollby & jmo as well! man, i love the people here. thanks, everyone!!! time to turn the record over! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eMMI wrote:
    I got mine. :D Will open a little later and then post pictures even later. :mrgreen:
    awesome!!! :D
  • LarsK13 wrote:
    But now, I got my SS too.
    I'll open it but until this evening, so I can enjoy it as well! :D
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • mfc2006 wrote:

photo3-16.jpg

photo4-12.jpg

photo5-12.jpg

Matt
    thats amazing!!!!a :D:D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2012
    SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere #
    3.Umbertotamba # 26.LarsK13
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie # 30.Owl
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 # 4.Black Diamond
    8.Mamasan23 # 78.of.the.girl
    9.Released1980 #
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 #
    12.Mickeyrat #
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 #
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS # 33. guitar59
    17.vduboise #
    18.wolfbear # 67.Whispering hands
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog #
    21.1Vedhead #
    22.Maynardsux #
    23.Adidi #
    24.fifi ireland #
    25.pearljgirl2010 # 51.drinkbigredinstead‏#
    26.LarsK13 # 29.Coachchris
    27.RedMosquito75 #
    28.Dottles #
    29.Coachchris #
    30.Owl # 81.mensane
    31.Morello # 35. Leezestarr313
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 # 46. RYEzupSF
    36. tallman72 # 42. Eeriepadave
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker #
    39. lorifreud # 8.Mamasan23
    40. Om Remedy.#
    41. pandora #
    42. Eeriepadave #
    43. Sweet Lou 14 #
    44. barger395 # 7.mfc2006
    45. Green Circle #
    46. RYEzupSF #
    47. thefixer9 # 80.PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack #
    49.radar#
    50.PatrickBateman # 53.eMMI
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ #
    52.mindi #
    53.eMMI #
    54.bionicamy #
    55.JBii #
    56. get_axel_some #
    57. Tinkerbell
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum #
    62.Irish Al #
    63.JzP # 47.thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 #
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands #
    68.Linner44 #
    69.Light_of_Stars #
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 # 38. PJStatTracker
    72.HEX #
    73.unlost dogs # 84. RKCNDY
    74. Katyz #
    75.pktrekgirl # 79.rpeche
    76.Sonja_S‏ #
    77.skanji32 #
    78.of.the.girl #
    79.rpeche #
    80.PJ PIXIE #
    81.mensane # 49.radar
    82. LR41826 #
    83. myra #
    84. RKCNDY‏#
    85. Fifthelement # 60.its just gish
    86.JK12093 ‏#
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • well,i love it TO be part of SS the previous years,and got awesome gifts..

but isnt that bad organize the whole...i got 4 SS GIFTS TODAY!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

From Lars aka LarsK13

ss01px.jpg

From Carolyn aka WhoPrincess

ss04q.jpg

From Jeremy aka Mahndog

ss05vw.jpg

From Ann aka Enkidu

ss02s.jpg

ss03z.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!