Yoga Pants

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,762
    I can just imagine what the fine young lady does for an encore!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I wonder how many guys have signed her breast?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Priceless... thanks for the laugh...

:lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Cant do it..
    Not this year...
    There will more tours.....

But have fun!!!

not my fault you spent all your money on a Disney Princess Spa Day... :(

We'll find you some moose antlers or something.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    edited September 2012
    Not a big yoga day today
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    i wish my wife would wear her yoga pants everyday. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • wait.... WAIT!!!

That girl must be going to yoga
    maybe you should hang out at the mall more...lots of girls in yoga pants there
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

The only problem with that is that Paul is over 18 years old, he immediately gets classifed as a perv (I mean, what man over 18 goes to a mall without a purpose? :lol: )
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

The only problem with that is that Paul is over 18 years old, he immediately gets classifed as a perv (I mean, what man over 18 goes to a mall without a purpose? :lol: )

I've seen guys hang out at the mall...they do it in groups...and usually sit outside VS.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    shep wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I've seen guys hang out at the mall...they do it in groups...and usually sit outside VS.

I rest my case... all pervs. :lol:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Bloody 3 women around me at my class yesterday wearing lululemon yoga pants & tops. **stoopid, money wasting, lushes. mumble mumble. don't they know there are starving people in Africa? mumble mumble....**
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I don't like malls very much
    RKCNDY wrote:

neither do I but I had to go the other day

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

neither do I but I had to go the other day

I only really like the food court :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't mind the mall...except at christmas...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

I bought a Strawberry Julius when I was there...freaking $5 for strawberries, milk, sugar, and ice.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I bought a Strawberry Julius when I was there...freaking $5 for strawberries, milk, sugar, and ice.

Well that was a bad decision.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Well that was a bad decision.

If I knew how to make them at home I would...but I haven't had one in over 5 years.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

If I knew how to make them at home I would...but I haven't had one in over 5 years.

Strawberries, milk, SUGAR, ice

blender
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I bought yoga pants last night

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

:corn:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:corn:

they need to be hemmed...and I can do that after I:

*reach 20k posts
    *make rice krispie treats for the KOA party
    *finish packing

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    thanks for the fotos :P

Claudia
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    RKCNDY wrote:
    thanks for the fotos :P

Claudia

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    they have pockets

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    they have pockets
    i know silly ;)

Claudia...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • RKCNDY wrote:

You gave in
    RKCNDY wrote:

You gave in

I didn't buy VS yoga pants. It was a justified purchase...I need pants to lounge around in while in MT

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I didn't buy VS yoga pants.

you are dead to me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You gave in

I didn't buy VS yoga pants. It was a justified purchase...I need pants to lounge around in while in MT

I've got a secret :lol:
This discussion has been closed.