Yoga Pants

Comments

• love them..i have more to comment later... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll put this here...make it easier for Will to find...she's not wearing yoga pants...but she could be and you'd get the same effect.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tumblr_m9zldsr7rn1qefm89o1_250.gif

wow. now that is skill. :lol::clap::clap:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    here ya go...http://girlsinyogapants.com/

I'm not that impressed by said pics posted on that site...

my anti virus yelled at me :(

:lol:

Get a Mac.

Even the rig internet server yelled at me... :fp:

I'll just have to stick to this site instead...

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/category/women-pants?mnid=mn;women;bottoms;pants

I love lululemon pants.... girlfriend's bum looks some nice in 'em :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    really? girls in yoga pants is from the same host as people of walmart... :?

guess you could just google it and click on 'images' (just a warning, there are some bad yoga pants pictures there...

and shep-holy shit! I cannot bring myself to spend $100 on a pair of yoga pants! $60 is pushing it. i dunno, bad bums still look bad in yoga pants no matter how much you spend.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

guess you could just google it and click on 'images' (just a warning, there are some bad yoga pants pictures there...

and shep-holy shit! I cannot bring myself to spend $100 on a pair of yoga pants! $60 is pushing it. i dunno, bad bums still look bad in yoga pants no matter how much you spend.

:lol::lol: "bad bums"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    men in yoga pants
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    men in yoga pants

as you wish...

5315525671523542187.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    men in yoga pants
    RKCNDY wrote:
    as you wish...

Fixed
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    men in yoga pants
    RKCNDY wrote:
    as you wish...

Fixed

:|

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    bad bums still look bad in yoga pants no matter how much you spend.

#fact
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll put this here...make it easier for Will to find...she's not wearing yoga pants...but she could be and you'd get the same effect.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Woah, its almost as if she's spent some time in that particular position.

Speaking of yoga, I like "alligator pose"...I can do it for hours on end..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

really?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1ZK_ijJo-6WcfqQJN2JncBYyYHTx-QRV06W4Ep5HHkeAm1W0T

:o :shock:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

really?

I have mastered "corpse pose". Took years, but I'm pretty proud.
  • RKCNDY wrote:

really?

Oh, maybe I was wrong..my wife showed me alligator pose as this:

863f350c5a77b2c692f8870a0974-grande.jpg

or
    113499-424x283-Crocodilepose.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDY wrote:

really?

Oh, maybe I was wrong..my wife showed me alligator pose as this:

863f350c5a77b2c692f8870a0974-grande.jpg

or
    113499-424x283-Crocodilepose.jpg

:mrgreen:

:P
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    bad bums still look bad in yoga pants no matter how much you spend.

#fact

Super fact... but when good, it's gooooooood
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    RKCNDY wrote:

yea, i know... lululemon is expensive as sin....

The girlfriend has a couple of their pants, but she will only buy them when they're on sale... even still, she typically spends $60-70 when she buys them...

I have 3 of their men's hooded sweatshirts... they were expensive... but worth it. I think the two heavy ones were $110-125 each... i got the lighter one on spring sale... it was like $40 marked down from $100...

All their stuff is so overpriced, but it is quality stuff. They charge so much because they own the patent on the fabric that they use. It was invented by the company and is called "luon".... really super nice material... when the patent expires in 10 years or so it'll all come down in price. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    shep wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yea, i know... lululemon is expensive as sin....

The girlfriend has a couple of their pants, but she will only buy them when they're on sale... even still, she typically spends $60-70 when she buys them...

I have 3 of their men's hooded sweatshirts... they were expensive... but worth it. I think the two heavy ones were $110-125 each... i got the lighter one on spring sale... it was like $40 marked down from $100...

All their stuff is so overpriced, but it is quality stuff. They charge so much because they own the patent on the fabric that they use. It was invented by the company and is called "luon".... really super nice material... when the patent expires in 10 years or so it'll all come down in price. ;)
    I didn't know that was the reason their stuff is SO expensive. It looks nice but no way I'm paying that much for gym/yoga gear. That'll be cool if it comes down in price in future.

I picked up a card for bikram yoga classes today. See how much it is & maybe give it a go.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • i know a girl that love those.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Sharing is okay

Sharing is okay
    yep...sure is ok..she shared with me.. ;)

Sharing is okay
    yep...sure is ok..she shared with me.. ;)

:fp:
  • Must have been a big yoga day...
    Must have been a big yoga day...

why do you say that?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

why do you say that?

The yoga pants were out in force
    RKCNDY wrote:

why do you say that?

The yoga pants were out in force

girls are pretty crazy for them...they were being all grabby at the store today.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

girls are pretty crazy for them...they were being all grabby at the store today.

:shock: Huh?
    RKCNDY wrote:

i went to VS, and they had yoga pants.
    so I wanted to try them on to see how they fit.
    there were 8 other girls there that were all pushing and shoving, and asking what the difference between the styles were...:crazy:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i went to VS, and they had yoga pants.
    so I wanted to try them on to see how they fit.
    there were 8 other girls there that were all pushing and shoving, and asking what the difference between the styles were...:crazy:

Did you get a pair?

Did you get a pair?

no, they didn't have my size :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Did you get a pair?

no, they didn't have my size :x

:fp: Those idiots
This discussion has been closed.