Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    And shock from me!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:D :cool:

It did make me LOL so it's a good job I don't share an office :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    It did make me LOL so it's a good job I don't share an office :o

I had to edit my response, TWICE!!

I'd written... "And me" and then "And from me"... both of which didn't quite read right :eek: :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    V V wrote:
    she's been well fingerd !!! :D

oh dear.................. thats just so WRONGgggggggggggggg

;) Hehe. It's ok I'm in such a hyper mood today I'll let that one slide :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    she's been well fingerd !!! :D

oh dear.................. thats just so WRONGgggggggggggggg

wrong.... but also strangely exciting.... in a 'i'm a dirty fucker' kinda way :)

Stoney... i might have an idea about the Storytellers DVD.. i'll let you know if it works :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :eek: Not long is it:(

No, not long at all... :eek: they said they wanted to come and take some photos of kitchen and lounge so I tidied and cleaned on Tues night, was away with work last night, now they say they want to do a viewing too, which means bathroom and frigging bedrooms need doing and I'm supposed to be helping a mate put up some bunk beds tonight... :( :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    I'll let that one slide :D

Fidgets nervously... fingers... slide.... :eek: aggh!!!! :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Stoney... i might have an idea about the Storytellers DVD.. i'll let you know if it works :)

Oh sounds interesting ;)
    UKDave wrote:
    Fidgets nervously... fingers... slide.... :eek: aggh!!!! :o

I wondered who would get that, should have known it would be you :D That's my boy!! ;)

Yeah bugger all that hard work for viewing :eek:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ;) Hehe. It's ok I'm in such a hyper mood today I'll let that one slide :D

phewwwwwwwww ok :o sorry !
    its safe to come back then , I just couldnt let it go ....... and looks like Dave is having the same trouble !!!!!!!!!!

and Dunk , take a Bath if ur dirty !! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I wondered who would get that, should have known it would be you :D That's my boy!! ;)

Yeah bugger all that hard work for viewing :eek:

Happy to be of service ;):D

Yeah, should be on commission... ;) makes no difference to me, I'm out on 19th Sept but kinda feel I should do my best... :o

Also means I've got to keep it like that now for 2 frigging months!! :eek: unless someone sees it early and buys it, fingers crossed there aren't many viewings...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:
    Oh sounds interesting ;)

oh it is ;)

does anyone know if i can plug a normal DVD player into a DVD recorder and then play the normal DVD whilst recording on the DVD recorder... does anyone else know what the fuck i am going on about.... also does anyone else know who is meeting up pre-gig for pint or 2 before we walk the Long Road to the Point.... also does anyone else know why dogs love hanging their heads out of car windows but when you blow on their face they go fucking mental... ......well, i'm waiting!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    UKDave wrote:
    Me?!!! what the feck did I say?!!! :o:confused:
    You should know by now you don't HAVE to say anything... but you're getting the blame for all and any smut in this place EVER... and that's that :cool:

how are ya anyway :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    V V wrote:

and Dunk , take a Bath if ur dirty !! :D

you put Bath with a capital B... thats a Freudian slip isnt it... you live in Bath dont you... :eek: ... you want to see my pink gondola glide down your Venetian canal dont you... you dirty little bitch ;);):o

p.s. you're hubby looks like a hard bugger... so mind and get rid of him.. before i have my 'Bath' ;)
    oh it is ;)

does anyone know if i can plug a normal DVD player into a DVD recorder and then play the normal DVD whilst recording on the DVD recorder... does anyone else know what the fuck i am going on about.... also does anyone else know who is meeting up pre-gig for pint or 2 before we walk the Long Road to the Point.... also does anyone else know why dogs love hanging their heads out of car windows but when you blow on their face they go fucking mental... ......well, i'm waiting!!!!!

I have no idea if you can do that. :confused: I hope so though! :D:D

I'm going to go for a drink before the gig :D Will need liquid of some kind, and I'll definitely have one alcoholic drink anyway :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    oh it is ;)

Well keep me updated ;):p
    does anyone know if i can plug a normal DVD player into a DVD recorder and then play the normal DVD whilst recording on the DVD recorder...

Nope sorry I'm a girl :o (Sometimes it's useful to have stereotypes)
    does anyone else know what the fuck i am going on about....

Sometimes I do ........... and ............. sometimes I don't :p
    also does anyone else know who is meeting up pre-gig for pint or 2 before we walk the Long Road to the Point....

I am and that's all I need to know :) Apart from a venue of course :o (EDIT: Venue sorted thanks feisty Hells)
    also does anyone else know why dogs love hanging their heads out of car windows but when you blow on their face they go fucking mental

Hmm my dog loved you blowing in her face she would lap at the air :o
    well, i'm waiting!!!!!

Hope I didn't keep you :o

:p
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    oh it is ;)

Depending on age of your player and the connections they have, you should be able to do it. After all, you can plug in a video recorder that way.

Sorry.... not much help really :o
    You should know by now you don't HAVE to say anything... but you're getting the blame for all and any smut in this place EVER... and that's that :cool:

how are ya anyway :)

Yeah, guess so... and I'm cool with that :D :cool:

I'm good, tired... but good, you?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    you put Bath with a capital B... thats a Freudian slip isnt it... you live in Bath dont you... :eek: ... you want to see my pink gondola glide down your Venetian canal dont you... you dirty little bitch ;);):o

p.s. you're hubby looks like a hard bugger... so mind and get rid of him.. before i have my 'Bath' ;)

he's also a brown fella not pink , so sorry Dunk ur the wrong colour , Ed's my only exception !!! :D:D:D

BTW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

we have a normal DVD player plugged into a Recording DVD and do stuff all the time

dont ask me how its plugged in , ask the brown , hard bugger :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Ok... PRE gig drinks have been arranged in the Dublin Schedule thread... and that's that.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    UKDave wrote:

I'm good too - in quite a good mood today - have a work night after work :eek: so tomorrow will be interesting.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    UKDave wrote:

I'm good too - in quite a good mood today - have a work night after work :eek: so tomorrow will be interesting.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    UKDave wrote:

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Is it just me or has the noon glitch that we thought was gone moved to 14:50 :o I'm sure it has been the same time on a couple of days this week :rolleyes:
    thats a hat trick for Helen yayyyyyyyyyyy :D
    Chime wrote:
    Is it just me or has the noon glitch that we thought was gone moved to 14:50 :o I'm sure it has been the same time on a couple of days this week :rolleyes:

I was just thinking the same thing. I had to relog on!! They think they can trick us......
    Everyone had problems then I take it.......?! :o

What are people listening to at the moment then?

Apart from the obvious, greatest band on the planet I seem to be listening to a fair bit of: Chili's, Radiohead, eels, Dylan, Strokes, Who, Flaming Lips, Muse, Neil Young, Wolfmother, Drive By Truckers, Raconteurs and Jerry Cantrell (thanks stoney)...

Dunk: there's some real Beatles influence on that Raconteurs album don't you think? :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    You liking Jerry Cantrell then Dave?

I've been listening to lots of anything lately. Quite a bit of Springsteen recently, and Johnny Cash.
    Alice in Chains is also getting a work out :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Dave's discovered Jerry???? Yey!!!!! :D
    umm its been a QueenAdreena day for me :)

and Serina Ryder, Amon Tobin, Marylin Manson, Tool, Can.
    UKDave wrote:
    Everyone had problems then I take it.......?! :o

What are people listening to at the moment then?

Apart from the obvious, greatest band on the planet I seem to be listening to a fair bit of: Chili's, Radiohead, eels, Dylan, Strokes, Who, Flaming Lips, Muse, Neil Young, Wolfmother, Drive By Truckers, Raconteurs and Jerry Cantrell (thanks stoney)...

Dunk: there's some real Beatles influence on that Raconteurs album don't you think? :cool:

well amazingly similar tastes Dave :)

i've been on The Who, Radiohead, Strokes, Chilis, Razorlight, Wolfmother, White Stripes, Raconteurs... definitely Dave, dont you think its one of the best things Jacks done... i fuckin love the actual title track... its got a great Tomorrow Never Knows kinda vibe...

its been my favourite album of this year by far... after PJ of course :)

but it is genuinely great from start to finish!!!!

Dave... any thoughts on My Morning Jacket? and what are Drive By Truckers like? i've heard about them, but not actually them...

p.s. when are we all gonna have another Astoria night... ????