Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'd invite you to come with me and the lads but they tend to smell quite bad and if there is a lady with groping distance....it won't be pretty :)
    Lol, nah that's ok... they couldn't cope with me anyway :D but thanks.

Yep, there was lots of that VV... all nice and mmm :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V V wrote:
    :D

i checked back saw a nice shower type shot that HH put up :p very tasty , thats the only football talk i want to see ;)

Al ? why do i want to post a pic of a lady ???

oh but wait i'll find you one of Rachel Brice whom i did the dance workshops with ;)

Because thats the game :D

If Rachel is as hot as heather and gemma....you may work away ;D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    For VV and redrock so they can feel involved obviously and not at all for my own benefit :p

Obviously there is Ljungberg and I also like Mellberg (understand they had another spat :o). Quite liked Paraguay's Santa Cruz. And yep Cannavaro's Ok ;)

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1073877872980_2004/01/14/ljungberg.jpg

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/10062006/8/photo/olof-mellberg-sweden.html

ok :D:D:D:D Chime sold it to me with this 1st pic !!!! not so fused by the 2nd one, but the first one wowowowowowooooooooooooow :D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    ok Al try this , cos u really need to see her move to appriceate (sp? dam dislexia) her , she is like a guru to me i still cant believe i just spent the weeekend with her :)

http://homepage.mac.com/tijjster/iMovieTheater5.html
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ok Al try this , cos u really need to see her move to appriceate (sp? dam dislexia) her , she is like a guru to me i still cant believe i just spent the weeekend with her :)

http://homepage.mac.com/tijjster/iMovieTheater5.html

Looks-wise not my type but man can she move :)

I always thought belly dancers had to have a bit of a belly but jesus her abs would look great on me :D:D

I have to say VV I was very impressed....RESPECT TO BELLY DANCERS EVERYWHERE :):D:p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Looks-wise not my type but man can she move :)

I always thought belly dancers had to have a bit of a belly but jesus her abs would look great on me :D:D

I have to say VV I was very impressed....RESPECT TO BELLY DANCERS EVERYWHERE :):D:p

:) glad u liked it ! thats the new Tribal style coming out of America, completely different from the tradtional or current style in Cairo! but i'm not so in to the showy teeth n boob's look , i'm sure you would love it ;)

let me find you some
    V V wrote:
    :) glad u liked it ! thats the new Tribal style coming out of America, completely different from the tradtional or current style in Cairo! but i'm not so in to the showy teeth n boob's look , i'm sure you would love it ;)

let me find you some

Please Do :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    ok :D:D:D:D Chime sold it to me with this 1st pic !!!! not so fused by the 2nd one, but the first one wowowowowowooooooooooooow :D:D:D:D

Right I see V V is a no shirt kinda girl so what you need to do is turn on the game just as it is finishing when the two sides all start taking their shirts off to swap .... et voila .... another football convert :D:p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    ok this is how they do it over there, Baladi is a very traditional style , and i still love it glad i have danced it for so long but i want to do the tribal fusion now :)

enjoy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZmcsjK0dl0
    Chime wrote:
    Right I see V V is a no shirt kinda girl so what you need to do is turn on the game just as it is finishing when the two sides all start taking their shirts off to swap .... et voila .... another football convert :D:p

ok this ^^^^^ i can do esp. if they're all hot n sweaty :D:D:D:D
    V V wrote:
    ok this is how they do it over there, Baladi is a very traditional style , and i still love it glad i have danced it for so long but i want to do the tribal fusion now :)

enjoy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZmcsjK0dl0

Very good but I think I prefer the other one :D

Are we gonna get a demo on the streets of dublin in Aug????
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Very good but I think I prefer the other one :D

Are we gonna get a demo on the streets of dublin in Aug????

lord i hope not !

only if i'm very very drunk and you dont expect too much :D
    V V wrote:
    lord i hope not !

only if i'm very very drunk and you dont expect too much :D

I'm sure you will be and I promise I DEFINITLY won't expect too much ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Shit just realised I passed 900 and missed it :mad:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww well posts fly when ur having fun ;)
    V V wrote:
    awwwwwwwwwwww well posts fly when ur having fun ;)

You're soooooo sweet, i'd say you're a great mammy :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

Does that mean you're aiming for 1000 before the end of the day? :)
    Chime wrote:
    Does that mean you're aiming for 1000 before the end of the day? :)

No maybe the end of the week. Gotta go save some kids from drugs.....See you all tomorrow :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    LOL I see I didn't miss much on this thread today, just women talking about footballers. :D

Glad I missed that one ;)

Still 0-0 with the footie (France vs Switzerland)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    You're soooooo sweet, i'd say you're a great mammy :D

**blushing smiley**

well i am in no dout your a great daddy :D plus all the other kids u save along the way ;) xx
    BUMP!!

Mornin' all :D

How are we on this warm but cloudy day?

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Morning :)

Football update for V V and redrock.

Brazil 1 - 0 Croatia

Goal scored by Kaka ;):p

http://www.tipos.com.br/media/17/20040506-kaka.jpg
    Chime wrote:

Brazil 1 - 0 Croatia

Ah, what a beautiful start to the morning :) thanks for that chimey :)

Good enough game though - nothing amazing. But I can't wait for the goal of the tournament this year - seems like every single one has been an absolute cracker so far. That new ball - they said it would be great for strikers and bad for keepers, so far so good.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    BUMP!!

Mornin' all :D

How are we on this warm but cloudy day?

there isnt a cloud in the sky up here... cycled to work this morning sans jumper :)

makes you feel good when the sun is a shining and the sky is bluer than a dutchmans video collection :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

Good enough game though - nothing amazing. But I can't wait for the goal of the tournament this year - seems like every single one has been an absolute cracker so far. That new ball - they said it would be great for strikers and bad for keepers, so far so good.

You're welcome ;)

Thank god it wasn't Ronaldinho who scored. Could have put them off football :o

Yeah there have been some amazing goals and close misses! Arsenals new Czech signing is looking good :) Good job Arsene got him before The World Cup as think if he carries on playing like he did in the first game his price would definately rise.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

were you watching the same game missus!!! Brazil v Croatia was one of the worst 3 games so far... poor stuff to watch...

I've seen the fat kid down the road run faster to the ice cream than Ronaldo did last night... how can you not be interested in playing for Brazil in a World Cup???... he looked bored as fuck :mad:

France v Swiss was shit as well...

so far Czech Rep look the best unit so far... followed by Argentina :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:

Brazil 1 - 0 Croatia

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the update Chime. Looovely! Shame about the name though :D:D

France - yeah crap (didn't watch the game, only saw the bit on the news). Still, I do have a soft spot for Zidane and I loved it when he had a go at his team!

Enough talk of football for me today unless you guys have some six-packs to show (not the beer type - that would be mean only showing them and not sharing!!)
    were you watching the same game missus!!! Brazil v Croatia was one of the worst 3 games so far... poor stuff to watch...

I've seen the fat kid down the road run faster to the ice cream than Ronaldo did last night... how can you not be interested in playing for Brazil in a World Cup???... he looked bored as fuck :mad:

France v Swiss was shit as well...

so far Czech Rep look the best unit so far... followed by Argentina :)

Yes I wholly unimpressed by both Brazil and France. Ronaldo is past it I reckon.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:
    Thank god it wasn't Ronaldinho who scored. Could have put them off football :o
    :D Well I notice you didn't post pics of the Korean or the Togolese goal scorers :D 3 brilliant goals in that match too. Think I might just switch off the world cup now and watch all the goals at the end.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D Well I notice you didn't post pics of the Korean or the Togolese goal scorers :D 3 brilliant goals in that match too. Think I might just switch off the world cup now and watch all the goals at the end.

I didn't see that match but while I was watching the Brazil match ... and after yesterdays posts ... I was looking at Brazil thinking actually Kaka is attractive and then he scores so knew he had to be added to the thread :D

For the Croats I actually found Robert Kovac and Niko Kranjcar attractive ;)