Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Mine still does! When she was tiny she used to sing it at the top of her voice in the shower/bath! Thank god she couldn't really understand GnR lyrics in those days!

I can imagine the variations!!! :D

Got a camcorder recording of the youngest at about 18 months bouncing up and down to Satisfaction and getting in to it so much he fell over backwards (no-one was hurt, don't panic!!)... was hilarious :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Haven't used it in ages, but maybe I can try to help. What are you doing? Where is your file (saved on hard disk? Or are you capturing it from camera?). What's going wrong?

i want to take out a clip from a DVD i have made , i serlect the D drive and the disc but then it opens and theres nothing in it to select to load on to movie maker

does that make sence ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    With all the pin codes and security codes and stuff around how on earth do you remember the combination on the chastity belt? ;):p

Or is that one that has been dispensed with? :rolleyes:

Yeah had to get rid of it. Clothes just don't sit right with it on.

Us girls have our priorities you know ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Yeah had to get rid of it. Clothes just don't sit right with it on.

Us girls have our priorities you know ;):p

;) you still on your own for Chili's gig? is it just Chili's or a bigger thing?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    i want to take out a clip from a DVD i have made , i serlect the D drive and the disc but then it opens and theres nothing in it to select to load on to movie maker

does that make sence ?

1. stupid question but can you view your DVD?

2. what file extension does your clip have?

3. which software did you use to make your DVD?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:

does that make sence ?

If you've got Nero then use that. You can edit movies e.t.c before burning them. I've heard someone say "you can crack it using astalavista.us which is a crack site". I of course ignored him as cracking software is illegal.
    *** scratches head ***

Lost... totally... whatya talking about? :confused:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    ;) you still on your own for Chili's gig? is it just Chili's or a bigger thing?

Yep. Just Chilis. They are playing four dates at Earls Court I think as part of the tour.

Foos is a bigger thing. In Hyde Park with I think four bands supporting including Queens of the Stone Age and Motorhead
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Dunk, one question...HOW?? ;)

i have no idea :confused:

i didnt think cheesecake smearings could result in a baby!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Red , DVD yes it works
    havent made the clip yet , it was a film i took on my camcorder and burned on to a disc and now i have disc in comp. and want to import it to movie maker to make the clip .

Byrnzie i do have Nero but i couldn't see how to tell it to import from the DVD in my D drive :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    In case you haven't seen this, it's a really good interview with Vedder....

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/qa/story/9961927/eddie_vedder_addicted_to_rock
    Chime wrote:
    Yep. Just Chilis. They are playing four dates at Earls Court I think as part of the tour.

Foos is a bigger thing. In Hyde Park with I think four bands supporting including Queens of the Stone Age and Motorhead

Foo's thing sounds good.... :D

What's the ticket situation like for the Chili's? you could come to The Who and I could join you for Chili's....? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

I was told it was a cure for a cold :rolleyes: but I was young and innocent at the time ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Foo's thing sounds good.... :D

What's the ticket situation like for the Chili's? you could come to The Who and I could join you for Chili's....? :o

Just looked on ticketmaster and you can get tickets. Can also get tickets for the day I wanted that was sold out when I booked :mad:

When is The Who?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Yes if you smear it around the earlobe, your missus will fall pregnant :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:

When are you going to the Chilis? I'm going with a load of friends to the last night (tuesday)

Also, if anyone likes Goo Goo Dolls - I have 1 spare ticket left... it should be a good one!
    Chime wrote:

When are you going to the Chilis? I'm going with a load of friends to the last night (tuesday)

Also, if anyone likes Goo Goo Dolls - I have 1 spare ticket left... it should be a good one!
    Keithos wrote:

On the Monday. Unfortunately at the mo I am going on my own and as I've seen them twice recently been thinking of putting my ticket on scarletmist :confused:
    Apologies for the double post... I think it was due to that database error thing!!! :|
    Chime wrote:
    On the Monday. Unfortunately at the mo I am going on my own and as I've seen them twice recently been thinking of putting my ticket on scarletmist :confused:

Come and see them on the Tuesday... the last night should be good!!! :P
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    Red , DVD yes it works
    havent made the clip yet , it was a film i took on my camcorder and burned on to a disc and now i have disc in comp. and want to import it to movie maker to make the clip .

Byrnzie i do have Nero but i couldn't see how to tell it to import from the DVD in my D drive :(

VV - if you have a look at your files on your DVD, you will probably have two folders: one VIDEO_TS and the other AUDIO_TS. In the video one, your files will probably have extensions such as BUP, IFO and VOB. These are not read by Movie Maker. I'm afraid they will have to be converted before using MM. Can the software you used to burn your DVD help with with any of that? If not search on google for converters. There are plenty around for free.

Sorry I can't be much help after all (unless of course your files have different extensions!!)
    Chime wrote:
    Just looked on ticketmaster and you can get tickets. Can also get tickets for the day I wanted that was sold out when I booked :mad:

When is The Who?

Who is 25th June... Sunday before a bank holiday Monday...

rest of line-up as I understand it is Flaming Lips, Zutons, SFA's and eels...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Gonna see the Chili's and the Who in the space of two days :D

Heard a rumour yesterday that slane this year is gonna be springsteen (25 years since he played slane before), ACDC and Green Day :confused:

Interesting :p
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘when I was feeding her and when Black came on she just stopped eating and stared at the screen...totally mesmerised’

Awww wow, that’s brilliant. Keep it up though, don’t let her get into crap. When my niece was a baby, I used to sit her in front of the tv playing street spirit over and over again – she loved it. It was that or Barney :eek:

‘I believe I've taken all the necessary precautions not to catch it’

Lol, I know it sounds funny and all but I swear it IS contagious. Have you never noticed that when one person gets pregnant, suddenly EVERYONE’S pregnant??? I got a bit freaked out last year when I had to go maternity shopping with a friend and there were pregnant women EVERYWHERE :eek: . I didn’t have sex for months after that, lol.

'Gonna see the Chili's and the Who in the space of two days '

Yeeeeeee Me too :)

Bruce eh??? Wow, haven't heard that one :) but I heard someone else the other day though :confused: Slane is seriously late being announced this year - I'm thinking it's gonna be something big :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    ‘when I was feeding her and when Black came on she just stopped eating and stared at the screen...totally mesmerised’

Awww wow, that’s brilliant. Keep it up though, don’t let her get into crap. When my niece was a baby, I used to sit her in front of the tv playing street spirit over and over again – she loved it. It was that or Barney :eek:

‘I believe I've taken all the necessary precautions not to catch it’

Lol, I know it sounds funny and all but I swear it IS contagious. Have you never noticed that when one person gets pregnant, suddenly EVERYONE’S pregnant??? I got a bit freaked out last year when I had to go maternity shopping with a friend and there were pregnant women EVERYWHERE :eek: . I didn’t have sex for months after that, lol.

'Gonna see the Chili's and the Who in the space of two days '

Yeeeeeee Me too :)

Bruce eh??? Wow, haven't heard that one :) but I heard someone else the other day though :confused: Slane is seriously late being announced this year - I'm thinking it's gonna be something big :)

Yeah it needs to be big this year because its been shit for years! WOnder of PJ might still be a surprise guest :D:D:D

Helen I have to admit since chatting yesterday I am getting serious Oxegen fever , can't bloody wait :p
    I need a coffee!
    ‘, I used to sit her in front of the tv playing street spirit over and over again – she loved it.

Gave me goosebumps last night!! ;)

Fancied Fake Plastic Trees too but I don't think they play both on the same night anymore :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah it needs to be big this year because its been shit for years! WOnder of PJ might still be a surprise guest :D:D:D

Helen I have to admit since chatting yesterday I am getting serious Oxegen fever , can't bloody wait :p

Lol, I know, me too :)

I'd kinda forgotten about it and now I'm really fucking excited - might be going to Verona too so that's oxegen in July, PJ in Dublin in August and PJ in Verona in September... this is just gonna be the best year EVER, with or without Verona :)

And yeh, I was wondering about PJ too but that was before they announced the Point - now that they're practically ruled out everyone's moved on to Springsteen? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Right... sandwich time... I'll try not to engage in any smutty conversations this time... ;) :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Lol, I know, me too :)

I'd kinda forgotten about it and now I'm really fucking excited - might be going to Verona too so that's oxegen in July, PJ in Dublin in August and PJ in Verona in September... this is just gonna be the best year EVER, with or without Verona :)

And yeh, I was wondering about PJ too but that was before they announced the Point - now that they're practically ruled out everyone's moved on to Springsteen? :D

I'm telling ya I can feel PJ at slane in me waters :p
    I need a coffee!