Astorians with tickets

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,500
    i am here just got back from usa albany and hartford fuck me it was the bomb but you cant touch astoria
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    i am here just got back from usa albany and hartford fuck me it was the bomb but you cant touch astoria

:eek: You were at Albany?! Just listening to the boot now, sounds like it was an amazing show!

I imagine you enjoyed yourself immensely :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :rolleyes: tut tut... I leave you for one night and we're on page 2 and you've all gone to bed...... ;)

young people nowadays... no commitment :rolleyes: no stamina :rolleyes: I guess I'll catch you all in the morning... :p
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well what a FAB night !!! :D:D:D

8 lovely ladies !
    6 bottles of bubbly
    4 boxes of chocolates

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well what a FAB night !!! :D:D:D

8 lovely ladies !
    6 bottles of bubbly
    4 boxes of chocolates

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

share some chocolate, dear!!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Hi ya Beautiful :D

just watch our vid from saturday with the girls :) fun !

too much chocolate hahaha
    i'll pop some in the post !

how are you babe ???
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    looks like me turn to talk to me sen !

arrrrrrr i'm spinning out to Porch , some amazing jammer soul just sent me 12 minuets of PORCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my fav. song this is toooooooo good

whats ur fav song astoria sleeping ppl ?????????????????
    and this time i want answers seems like evertime i ask u lot some'at u dont reply !
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    Hi ya Beautiful :D

just watch our vid from saturday with the girls :) fun !

too much chocolate hahaha
    i'll pop some in the post !

how are you babe ???

haha, doing good
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    good :)

5,296 and now 5,297 and i should go to bed !
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning folks :)

i have just added the emails i sent to tenclub and kat regarding the bootlegs to the Astoria petition thread... the first 2 were sorta serious and i never got a reply... so now i have resorted to sillyness in the hope that she might give us a reply.

how is everyone today!!

Dave i expect a report on Radiohead on my desk by 10.30am or else... if its not there then expect my MSN chats with SToney to be broadcast... and they contain more sauce than big fat american's hot dog with extra sauce please ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    morning folks :)

i have just added the emails i sent to tenclub and kat regarding the bootlegs to the Astoria petition thread... the first 2 were sorta serious and i never got a reply... so now i have resorted to sillyness in the hope that she might give us a reply.

how is everyone today!!

Dave i expect a report on Radiohead on my desk by 10.30am or else... if its not there then expect my MSN chats with SToney to be broadcast... and they contain more sauce than big fat american's hot dog with extra sauce please ;);)

Morning Dunk. See your photo petition half worked. There are tour photos but no Astoria :mad:

Dave I was expecting the Radiohead report to have been posted last night ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Morning Dunk. See your photo petition half worked. There are tour photos but no Astoria :mad:

Dave I was expecting the Radiohead report to have been posted last night ;):p

hi Chime :)

i see the photos but i cant click to open them or anything :confused: they look tiny... i was hoping they'd open up into wallpaper size pics!!

yeah Dave... Radiohead report... :mad: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Flying visit. Have to prepare for a *yawn* meeting.

How's everyone?

How was the gig Dave?

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles

:eek: You promised you wouldn't reveal anything! :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    morning

ouch my head hurts ....

so wheres RadioDaveHead ??
    hi Chime :)

i see the photos but i cant click to open them or anything :confused: they look tiny... i was hoping they'd open up into wallpaper size pics!!

yeah Dave... Radiohead report... :mad: ;)

Ok Ok people... there was no-one around last night to read it!! :p

...apart from VV who seemed to catch a mild dose of talking to herself :D

Where to start.....?

Great venue, been there before for Jane's Addiction and highly recommend it if anyone spots a band playing there they want to see they can kip at mine... holds at a guess 2500... mostly standing, small gallery of seats, bars down either side and food... parking across the street... which to my amazement I got in :D

Support was Willy Mason which was a bonus cos he was real good :D

Band were tight, very impressive and seemed to be enjoying themselves, even Thom :eek: !! Came on stage just as Chime's text arrived so sorry couldn't reply straight away... at 8.30 played til about 10.15 and then did two encores, the second just one song... finishing up about 10.30

Set list? crap at remembering and getting confused with a mix CD I did to listen on the way to be honest but the highlight was a triple whammy mid set of Street Spirit, Karma Police and Myxomatosis!!!! :D:D

Can also remember them playing Planet Telex, Exit Music, Lucky, There There (2nd encore), Everything In It's Right Place + more off the last 3 albums... will have to get official setlist elsewhere, 2 or 3 new songs too which all sounded pretty interesting ;)

Crowd was average only really getting into it mid set... overall yeah very good, much better than when I saw them at Earls Court, mix still fractionally too much to albums 4-6 but a good set :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

Why would I NOT want to read that.........?!! ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    :rolleyes: tut tut... I leave you for one night and we're on page 2 and you've all gone to bed...... ;)

young people nowadays... no commitment :rolleyes: no stamina :rolleyes: I guess I'll catch you all in the morning... :p

I was so tired last night plus no one else was on :( Felt silly talking to myself :p

I had a dream about Dunk and you last night and before anyone asks NO IT WASN'T RUDE :rolleyes:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Morning Dave :)

Glad you got some of the tracks you wanted and had a better experience than last time :D
    :D nice lil review , thank you

so where abouts in the crowd were u ?? did u get in the pit ??

i'm reading "avrage crowd" as NOT ASTORIAN like ! lol
    Dunk found this on another thread to help get the tour pictures a little larger :D

RiotAct10
    Given To Fly Join Date: Aug 2003

to see the bigger pictures....

Right click on the thumb nail and copy the link location... Than paste it so it looks like this....

http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060509/6_th.jpg

Now, delete the "_th"

and you get this..!!!

http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060509/6.jpg

Still not real big, but deffintley bigger.
    I was so tired last night plus no one else was on :( Felt silly talking to myself :p

I had a dream about Dunk and you last night and before anyone asks NO IT WASN'T RUDE :rolleyes:

No need to feel silly, I found it quite liberating ;):D

Did the dream involve a rescue mission with a small dog?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    V V wrote:
    :D nice lil review , thank you

so where abouts in the crowd were u ?? did u get in the pit ??

i'm reading "avrage crowd" as NOT ASTORIAN like ! lol

About half way back this time VV I got talking to an Italian guy who is a big Muse fan and missed getting in the pit and then it was like a wall of bodies to get anywhere close which I think was why I rated the crowd average, would have been better down the front...

...but they had signs up from the band requesting no moshing or crowd surfing!!! :eek:

No, not Astoria like at all... was expecting more from a Midlands crowd, normally very good :p
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Nice review Dave!

Glad you enjoyed yourself :D

Don't think I can actually post what the dream was about on this board too be honest :eek: ;):o

Rockin' out to Creadles

damn :(

how could it possibly not have been rude??? its all thats ever on here :p

nice report Dave... and you met the deadline ;)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Morning all - how's you all doing???

Awww VV it was your turn for the talking to yourself thing :D are we all gonna go through that on this thread at some stage?

Good review Dave :)

Stoney, any word on Dublin?

Chime thanks for the pics :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    damn :(

how could it possibly not have been rude??? its all thats ever on here :p

nice report Dave... and you met the deadline ;)

...and she can't post on here? :confused: think that's one for msn dunk!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    ...but they had signs up from the band requesting no moshing or crowd surfing!!! :eek:
    Thats far too Middleaged ! :D:D

yeah u got to stake out ur space as soon as ur in or it gets swollowed up very fast.
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk found this on another thread to help get the tour pictures a little larger :D

RiotAct10
    Given To Fly Join Date: Aug 2003

to see the bigger pictures....

Right click on the thumb nail and copy the link location... Than paste it so it looks like this....

http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060509/6_th.jpg

Now, delete the "_th"

and you get this..!!!

http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060509/6.jpg

Still not real big, but deffintley bigger.

thanks for that Chimey :)

when i made up my Tortonotoro boots i used the pics to go on the reverse of the cd cover... i'm such a geek at these things... i even used Adove Acrobat Pro to go in and amend the dates to UK style... :p... as it looked as tough i had 2 boots from Torntorooto from 5/09/06 and 5/10/06... odd american dating system...