Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I'm outta here, catch ya later ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    I'm outta here, catch ya later ;)

Yep later! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    this is ur good morning post bump !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    We discovered this thing called typing and replying to previous posts ;) Helps no end in making threads longer ;):D
    hmmm I wish I had the time.....got a life going on here ;)
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    oh good morning by the way !!
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Ha. I tried to get on at midnight but computer at home decided it couldn't locate the modem and couldn't be bothered trying to fix it :(

After reading what was going on last night think it was fate ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:

After reading what was going on last night think it was fate ...

what was going on last night??? ... :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    heheeheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    a lovely jammer just posted Irving Plaza to me , it came this am I've got that baby ON :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘I think the whole atmosphere of the Astoria was emotional anyway’

It really was. I’m so surprised that I didn’t cry at all. It was only when we got out – I was standing with VV and Wolfamongwolves and I kinda thought ‘right, I could cry now’ in a let it all out kinda way.

‘Gee can't you two watch a film without blubbing?!!’

Lol, I know! Am I the ONLY one who’s cried over sport then? :o

‘did you get down afterwards... even if it was days afterwards’

The next day I had my moments cos I was stuck in London and just wanted to go home at that stage. I couldn’t meet any of my friends until 6pm and was homeless til 3pm so I had to go to the pub on my own. I think after maybe 3 pints it got to me… and I was trying to keep talking to the poor barmaid about it but all she wanted to do was talk about herself :rolleyes: so when I finally checked into the hotel I sobbed for a few minutes and then got over it.

‘Yes karaoke sounds fun’

There is a pretty decent bar that does karaoke on a Wednesday night :) . Not sure if it has PJ though. I also have a karaoke machine at home which I can have set up :D but there’s a serious lack of decent karaoke cd’s and they’re all my nieces so we’re all going to have to be happy to sing along to Britney and S Club 7 and crap like that :D . Although we can put in PJ cd’s and sing along to the track but it’s not really the same.

‘Is Dave boring Dunk?’

No he’s not. Although I think any third party meeting us that night might have thought we were ALL boring cos I think we were all a bit drained and all we had to do was look at eachother and it’s like ‘I know’! lol.

Morning Schmike, V, Chime and Dunk :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    it really was. I’m so surprised that I didn’t cry at all. It was only when we got out – I was standing with VV and Wolfamongwolves and I kinda thought ‘right, I could cry now’ in a let it all out kinda way.

thats just how i felt, thought i would cry but was just too happy to be there but afterwards it hit me, mainly when i was back home and put on some PJ and went "holy shit , was it real?????" then blubbed !
    V V wrote:

thats just how i felt, thought i would cry but was just too happy to be there but afterwards it hit me, mainly when i was back home and put on some PJ and went "holy shit , was it real?????" then blubbed !

Awww :o maybe we all did that??? All it took was a few minutes and then I just wanted to go home, lol. I was so drained. And that night I'd to meet my cousin and a girl I used to work with and go to the pub I used to work in - and I just didn't care! I felt so bad cos it was really nice to see them and all but I just wanted to talk about the concert but after about an hour they were changing the subject :(

When I was sitting in the pub on my own, I had Mikes pick in my pocket and kept taking it out and staring at it smiling... lol, I really must have looked mental. The fire alarm went off and everyone left and I kinda looked at the barmaid and said 'is that the fire alarm?' about ten minutes later... but she told me it was just a drill - lucky!!!!!!!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    it's all i talked about for days, i wish we could have all got together the next day to talk and digest it , that would have been good , but we have here :)

oh nooooooooooo " come back" live is def. gonna make me cry LOL
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    what was going on last night??? ... :p

how easily we forget :p

see your comrades are still in hiding ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Morning Schmike, V, Chime and Dunk :)

yes how rude of me...

morning all :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    it's all i talked about for days, i wish we could have all got together the next day to talk and digest it , that would have been good , but we have here :)

oh nooooooooooo " come back" live is def. gonna make me cry LOL
    Did they play it? :eek:

Yeh that would have been good - it was probably good to get a bit of time to myself but I think I had too long, lol. So yep, we have here... and we have Dublin :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:

yeah... i think it was getting too steamy and there having to recover slowly this morning... ;)

looks like StoneyG is coming to Dublin now though... i think Dave's pleased about that :p .... although Helen told him he had no chance :)
    FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING HE RESTS HIS HEAD ON A PILLOW MADE OF CONCREAT again !!!!!!!!!!!
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FLOW TIME BABY YEAH !!!!!!!

oh wrong thread hahahaha

this is a good 3 week anerversay to play Irving plaza
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning everyone - and what a gorgeous one it is too! No bitching from me today - I'm in a good mood!

What happened to this thread since yesterday?!?!!? 13 PAGES of nonsense to go through (I still need to check the other ones out!)

V V wrote:
    ok ladys n dave , what do u think of this one LOl

Long hair, Cornellesque and a big one between the legs - is it his or is he playing with someone elses? NICE ONE VV (and Mr VV!). *** soap mouth** slap hands for typing this *** scoops brain out of head for thinking things like this *** Need a bit of respect for Mr. VV.....
    http://www.fanzone50.com/Eric/promo.jpg

See he even makes a metal skirt look all manly and sexy! :o

Myself I prefer leather .... http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/02/88/76/image_676882.jpg
    Tempted to have a peek under?
    Leather Leash?

Leather leash!?!?!!?
    UKDave wrote:
    I now know that redrock prefers blondes.... ;):D:p

Very blonde OR very dark (or anything really....)

Now gotta try to go through the rest of the threads and still have time to enjoy the sun a bit!
    yeah... i think it was getting too steamy and there having to recover slowly this morning... ;)

looks like StoneyG is coming to Dublin now though... i think Dave's pleased about that :p .... although Helen told him he had no chance :)

Helen is not a fucking mind reader and has no idea what's going on in stoneys head and refuses to comment further on Daves chances.

Helen may be a wee matchmaker anyway :)

Helen's lost the plot :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    morning Red :)
    hahaha dont worry about the respect part, i was running out of pics to show and thought i'd expose the Mr. V V ! yes that is his very own chopper with a Hendrix portrate on the tank :D:D
    V V wrote:
    morning Red :)
    hahaha dont worry about the respect part, i was running out of pics to show and thought i'd expose the Mr. V V ! yes that is his very own chopper with a Hendrix portrate on the tank :D:D

Nice one - the chopper - serious no dirty minded stuff behind that. I love choppers (my american side speaking here!). Do you get to ride it (on your own)? Or is it his and only his?
    Chime wrote:

Nope not in hiding. Just busy at workv;)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Helen is not a fucking mind reader and has no idea what's going on in stoneys head and refuses to comment further on Daves chances.

Helen may be a wee matchmaker anyway :)

Helen's lost the plot :o

:eek: :eek: ;) Love ya Helen :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:
    Nice one - the chopper - serious no dirty minded stuff behind that. I love choppers (my american side speaking here!). Do you get to ride it (on your own)? Or is it his and only his?

i cant ride but i love to go on it and we do as much as poss. my daughter has been on it too and Herbie is desporate too but way to lil for now.
    its an old 66 harley very sexy indeed :D

its nice that we both have our passions , he has his bike , i have PEARL JAM :D:D ;)
    When I lived in California, I used to have a 1957 Norton. Got it as a wreck and a friend did it up, 'chopperised(!)" it and gave it to me for my 21st birthday. I loved it.
    :eek: :eek: ;) Love ya Helen :D

:eek: I didn't mean matchmaking with ME!!! :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: I didn't mean matchmaking with ME!!! :rolleyes:

aye you did ya saucy lesbo :p:o

i dont if i keep it up all day... the smut talk i mean... not the other thing.. it has a life of its own ....

*looks down*

yep, its currently making cheese on toast...

*shouts*

"hiya wee man... you alright"

willy just winks... well it looked like he winked... he only has one eye you understand.

did i just have a conversation with my willy :confused: .... this has gotta stop :)
    aye you did ya saucy lesbo :p:o
    Now see what you've gone and done stoney??? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    When I lived in California, I used to have a 1957 Norton. Got it as a wreck and a friend did it up, 'chopperised(!)" it and gave it to me for my 21st birthday. I loved it.

:D nice ! i love Nortons :), no riding now ??

and err DUNK !!! *insert SHOCKED smiley*
    V V wrote:
    :D nice ! i love Nortons :), no riding now ??
    As passenger only. Stopped riding when I moved back to Europe. Just wasn't the same thing. Though I did ride when I went to Australia but even that was a long time ago. Still love bikes though. My daugther loves choppers too. We need to watch 'American Chopper' and 'Southern Chopper' on TV!