Astorians with tickets

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    Just looked on BBC6 and 3 May is Pearl Jam day :D on the internet site so may well have a review up then and possibly some downloads of any sessions done for the BBC :confused:

Cool!! If only I had digital or Sky *bemoans the fact I don't have them* :D wonder if I can get it set up by then? Probably not :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    Just looked on BBC6 and 3 May is Pearl Jam day :D on the internet site so may well have a review up then and possibly some downloads of any sessions done for the BBC :confused:

ACE thanks chime , :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Cool!! If only I had digital or Sky *bemoans the fact I don't have them* :D wonder if I can get it set up by then? Probably not :D

It will be their album of the day :D

Can all be accessed by internet :D

Never listened so don't know what this will entail. Presume during the radio shows tracks will be played but hopefully there will also be some interesting extras on the website :confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/whatson/aotd/
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Can you listen to it again? Just realised it's a Wednesday and I have a hectic day planned at work.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    .... and I have a hectic day planned at work.

i tell you... the jokes on this thread are fantastic :D:D:D

thanks for that... t'was a killer ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Can you listen to it again? Just realised it's a Wednesday and I have a hectic day planned at work.

I've never listened to BBC 6 so don't know what being album of the day will mean. Think you can probably listen to some of the shows back :confused:
    i tell you... the jokes on this thread are fantastic :D:D:D

thanks for that... t'was a killer ;)

What was funny about that? It wasn't supposed to be! It's quite upsetting really :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Bump!!! just packed my youngest off to bed... where are those Chileans?!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Unashamed bump... a big hello to the Irish Astorians who were great company, bollocks to your fellow countrymen who seem to have an issue with us joining our new friends for the dublin gig...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    ^^^ arrrrr that is a shame .... but oh well ! back to PEARL JAM baby ! yeahhhhhhhh

damn to Helen and her text's on how HOT the new album is and SWEDE texting from OZland as he got his today too

so folks i pre-orderd mine but do i get to DL monday ? when it comes out here or have to wait till tuedays when its out over there ????
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    if anyone has a couple of spare postcards (the promo avocado ones handed out free at the end) that they don't need, I'll trade them for a couple of the ames show poster postcards, please shoot me a pm.

byrnzie, your Red Rocks discs and a free sticker are in the mail - will be in touch soon about a possible trade again ;)
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    if anyone has a couple of spare postcard that they don't need, I'll trade them for a couple of the ames show poster postcards, please shoot me a pm.

byrnzie, your Red Rocks discs and a free sticker are in the mail - will be in touch soon about a possible trade again ;)

Did you get a ticket in the end then?
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    Did you get a ticket in the end then?
    I had a ticket all along, but my friend who I was hunting for got one for a reasonable(ish) price on the day and loved it.
    V V wrote:
    so folks i pre-orderd mine but do i get to DL monday ? when it comes out here or have to wait till tuedays when its out over there ????

YOu have to wait until midnight Monday / Tuesday :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I had a ticket all along, but my friend who I was hunting for got one for a reasonable(ish) price on the day and loved it.

Sweeet as :), I went up there without a ticket and got in face value. About the postcard, I had ONE, I remember having it when taking a piss at the George then it just dissapered, fuck knows what I did with it :|

UKDave wrote:
    Unashamed bump... a big hello to the Irish Astorians who were great company, bollocks to your fellow countrymen who seem to have an issue with us joining our new friends for the dublin gig...

just bumping the thread... and also to summise what has been a very strange PJ day for us fans

as much as i can understand the Irish fans anguish... if they missed out there is no need to attribute blame towards us fans who are going there for the gig!! :)

actually today has been strange... some of the most racist vitriol i've had the displeasure to read has been on this forum today... yet when the 10club tickets were gone in under an hour we weren't being lambasted then were we... yet this morning all the tickets were snapped up in under an hour and then a few of the non-fan club irish fans were blaming us for nicking their tickets... i didnt nick anyones ticket... i got fanclub tickets, as is my right as an INTERNATIONAL member... I got them 3 or 4 days before they had the chance to :D

they cant be members of the fanclub so :) thats not our problem... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    ^^^ arrrrr that is a shame .... but oh well ! back to PEARL JAM baby ! yeahhhhhhhh

damn to Helen and her text's on how HOT the new album is and SWEDE texting from OZland as he got his today too

I bumped into swede too, he wanted to discuss the new PJ, but I told him I don't have it yet!! It's beginning to drive me crazy lol
    but monday night is almost here - and we don't work this monday (labour day!)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    I bumped into swede too, he wanted to discuss the new PJ, but I told him I don't have it yet!! It's beginning to drive me crazy lol
    but monday night is almost here - and we don't work this monday (labour day!)

arr yes ! we have day off too :) lets play it together ??? :D:D:D

well i dont know how the time thing will work but its a nice idea ! lol
    just bumping the thread... and also to summise what has been a very strange PJ day for us fans

as much as i can understand the Irish fans anguish... if they missed out there is no need to attribute blame towards us fans who are going there for the gig!! :)

actually today has been strange... some of the most racist vitriol i've had the displeasure to read has been on this forum today... yet when the 10club tickets were gone in under an hour we weren't being lambasted then were we... yet this morning all the tickets were snapped up in under an hour and then a few of the non-fan club irish fans were blaming us for nicking their tickets... i didnt nick anyones ticket... i got fanclub tickets, as is my right as an INTERNATIONAL member... I got them 3 or 4 days before they had the chance to :D

they cant be members of the fanclub so :) thats not our problem... :)

There should have been more UK/Ireland dates is the feeling I get, in that way less people would have missed out.

I was thinking of taking an Argentina flag, but now I'm scared lol, that would make me a very easy mark.
    V V wrote:
    arr yes ! we have day off too :) lets play it together ??? :D:D:D

well i dont know how the time thing will work but its a nice idea ! lol

I'm wondering... will it become available 11.59 US time?
    in that case it will be well past midnight in London
    and it will be 1 am in Buenos Aires

hmm and yes, we should listen together! if we can work it out lol
    Buru wrote:
    I was thinking of taking an Argentina flag, but now I'm scared lol, that would make me a very easy mark.

you'll be safe Buru :)

if it has a number 10 on it then i'll personally ensure no-one is harmed :D
  • So everone looking forword to the summer?
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
    So everone looking forword to the summer?

Damn Straight, might be the best summer ever :D

you'll be safe Buru :)

if it has a number 10 on it then i'll personally ensure no-one is harmed :D

haha....
    :D:D:D
    Hello Astoria Crew :D

Just been reading that thread. Good job we are going to Dublin in a group :(

So on a lighter note how is everyone's holiday weekends going? :)

Can't wait to be able to download. Anyone had an e-mail yet :confused:
    morning !!! :)

no emails for me about the DL chime , i havent read the thread cant be aresd!

so looking forward to the album its been well worth the wait while a few peeps i know on here have been teasing me about it over the last month , i'm glad i didnt cave in.

yeah Buru i want them to give it to me UK time 1st not 2nd but we'll see
    and i hope Stick gets one of them free secrate show tix !!! fingures crossed for my NY lover (damn i miss him)
  • Top of the morning to ya laddy :D
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Top of the morning to ya laddy :D

How's tricks man? Enjoying the weekend?
    if anyone has a couple of spare postcards (the promo avocado ones handed out free at the end) that they don't need, I'll trade them for a couple of the ames show poster postcards, please shoot me a pm.

final request for this please.

and good morning ;)