Things I Would Not Want To Be Trapped In A Room With

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

No, this one:
    L_Sopranos_S5_ep5.jpg

gah! she was on Desperate Housewives...damn she was annoying!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

No, this one:
    L_Sopranos_S5_ep5.jpg

gah! she was on Desperate Housewives...damn she was annoying!

ha, yeah she seems annoying...now picture her filing her nails and chewing gum real loud. She played that part on the Sopranos perfectly. was she the same on housewives?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    L_Sopranos_S5_ep5.jpg

She's hot.

ha, yeah she seems annoying...now picture her filing her nails and chewing gum real loud. She played that part on the Sopranos perfectly. was she the same on housewives?

:lol:

I think I remember her chewing gum...all snappy and loud. She played a mom that moved to Wisteria Lane with her kid and husband. They were from New York and her kid supposedly murdered someone and they were trying to hide from the mob. Then the kid strangled a main character, and she took the kid and left.

I never watched The Sopranos (i know :o ), so I wonder if they got her character from that show and did similar stories.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Creed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Glad you ran right over to help out.
    :nono: :lol:

Hopefully I don't choke on a Smore at the KOA - you'll just point and laugh.
    It might be a good opportunity to steal your hat :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Im picturing the girl from the Sopranos, with tight leather pants, big hair, and long ass fingernails...oh, and damnit, speaking of choking...there's Ron Jeremy all hunched over again slobbering all over himself...I need to get away from this thread before it makes me wretch. :wtf:

this girl?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvKxbhBkHHEffMy8WbvpCvG2O5IBG-dECUizlPQKgFJwAOaMR4GQ

No, this one:
    L_Sopranos_S5_ep5.jpg
    That's her! :shock:
    Everything about her was noisy :?

It might be a good opportunity to steal your hat :shifty:

and fill it with alcoholic whipped cream...:shh:

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    ANY amount of Michelob Ultra.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • martina navratilova
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    twitter
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    twitter
    :lol:
    someone who has really bad gas...and explosive diarrhea.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Gary Bettman - Bring back hockey!
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • the guy wrote ten and vs albums
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Hartydog wrote:
    Gary Bettman - Bring back hockey!
    I would love to be trapped in a room with him; I'd try to wear him down and convince him to stop being an asshole and get the season started already!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    the guy wrote ten and vs albums
    Whoa, I'd love to be trapped in a room with him, too. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    are you sure you are in the right thread? ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: she must missed that thread
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: she must missed that thread
    I've got the right thread! Let me rephrase: You wouldn't want to be trapped in a room with Gary Bettman and the guy who wrote ten and vs?? Funny - I sure would!!! I guess we disagree on that one my friends! ;)
  • with the bucket
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    armando-montelongo.png
  • with the bucket
  • with the bucket

Agreed
  • with the bucket

Agreed
    ;)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Sally Struthers
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Sally Struthers
    all in the family era or starving kids in africa era?

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Sally Struthers
    all in the family era or starving kids in africa era?

both. she's always annoyed the hell out of me. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • a bear with a gun :?