• The sound of someone chewing, slurping or sipping :shh:

Open mouth chewers....NOOOOOOOOOOO
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    not all slurping is bad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    not all slurping is bad.

This is probably a "you had to be there moment," but I just saw that disturbing picture of Ron Jeremy and it made me think of a video I once saw of him, one I would like to forget...how should I say? he was taking care of himself. This falls under Bad slurping.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 81 wrote:
    not all slurping is bad.
    the slurping happening next to me at the moment might result in an ass kicking. Drink your coffee quietly :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 81 wrote:
    not all slurping is bad.

This is probably a "you had to be there moment," but I just saw that disturbing picture of Ron Jeremy and it made me think of a video I once saw of him, one I would like to forget...how should I say? he was taking care of himself. This falls under Bad slurping.
    :shock: :sick::lol:

JP I'm concerned about how you spend your free time :nono: :lol:

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 81 wrote:
    not all slurping is bad.

:lol: you wouldnt be the first.
    I just like knowledge... :D
    and I had a friend who once said he was going to see EVERYTHING on the internet...yeah, a "friend" ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 81 wrote:
    not all slurping is bad.

Isn't that how we all do it? :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :wtf:
  • 81 wrote:
    not all slurping is bad.

Isn't that how we all do it? :shifty:

:shh:
  • This is probably a "you had to be there moment," but I just saw that disturbing picture of Ron Jeremy and it made me think of a video I once saw of him, one I would like to forget...how should I say? he was taking care of himself. This falls under Bad slurping.

:lol: you wouldnt be the first.
    I just like knowledge... :D
    and I had a friend who once said he was going to see EVERYTHING on the internet...yeah, a "friend" ;)
    a friend? Uh huh :|:lol:

Doom-3-001.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Doom-3-001.jpg

Then stay out of Sector 2.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    housecentipede_zpscc3b7bbc.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:

Friggin A, it's looking right at me.
    JO! QUIT POSTING PICTURES OF CREEPY CRAWLIES!

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

oh my god you're yelling.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh my god you're yelling.

I don't like pictures of creepy crawlies...especially since I woke up to a humongous spider on the wall...and then it proceeded to jump at the spider killer, fall on the floor and run away... ***insert evil smiley here since quoting smileys apparently counts towards your smiley limit***

- Christopher McCandless
  • Someone loudly chewing and snapping their gum. The chewing...the slurping...I'm gonna knock this chick out before the day is over :twisted:

• Someone loudly chewing and snapping their gum. The chewing...the slurping...I'm gonna knock this chick out before the day is over :twisted:

Do it!

Pics.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    an oompa loompa

(doopity-doo)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited September 2012
    StillHere wrote:
    :cry: I would leave Montana if I saw that.
    Edit: I mean the room. Leave the room... but I'm trapped... Got Montana on the brain. And the wrong thread. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Do it!

Pics.
    :lol: she just had a coughing fit. I think she swallowed her gum :cool: :twisted:

Do it!

Pics.
    :lol: she just had a coughing fit. I think she swallowed her gum :cool: :twisted:

Glad you ran right over to help out.
  • Do it!

Pics.

:nono: :lol:

• :lol: she just had a coughing fit. I think she swallowed her gum :cool: :twisted:

Hopefully I don't choke on a Smore at the KOA - you'll just point and laugh.
  • :lol: she just had a coughing fit. I think she swallowed her gum :cool: :twisted:

Im picturing the girl from the Sopranos, with tight leather pants, big hair, and long ass fingernails...oh, and damnit, speaking of choking...there's Ron Jeremy all hunched over again slobbering all over himself...I need to get away from this thread before it makes me wretch. :wtf:
    Im picturing the girl from the Sopranos, with tight leather pants, big hair, and long ass fingernails...oh, and damnit, speaking of choking...there's Ron Jeremy all hunched over again slobbering all over himself...I need to get away from this thread before it makes me wretch. :wtf:

this girl?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvKxbhBkHHEffMy8WbvpCvG2O5IBG-dECUizlPQKgFJwAOaMR4GQ

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

this girl?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvKxbhBkHHEffMy8WbvpCvG2O5IBG-dECUizlPQKgFJwAOaMR4GQ

No, this one:
    L_Sopranos_S5_ep5.jpg