13»

Comments

• Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    BinFrog wrote:

Me: "Who's the best?"
    Her: "Neil's the best!"

*sniff*
    Kind of reminds me of my oldest sister. She's thirteen years older than I, so while I was growing up she was always teaching me about classic rock, and quizzing me on related trivia. She's the reason I have a big love for Zeppelin, Rush, the Who and Pink Floyd.

On a related note, she's kind of upset I didn't invite her to the show last night.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I want to give my review of the show soon my computer went down Friday. Hopefully tonight it was simply unreal gotta go. This iPad thing is a bit over my head. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)