Options

Spare tickets for Dublin available

13»

Comments

• Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Spaceboy wrote:
    Well let me know. I talked to my wife and she said she prefers if I trade them. So, I'll trade them for yours, or just put a thread up to try to find somebody no biggie. Just let me know by Mon if you want to, else I'll just post a thread about it. If you do want to, just pm me the seat info.

I just want in the building.
    no worries man, cheers

right, skelbrd and haecceity! time to decide, do you want my seated tickets, or do you wish me to swap them for pit tickets with early entry?

remember, if you are worried about getting crushed, you will always be able to stand at the back of the pit and have plenty room if you feel like its becoming too much
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    birdoorbirdoor Posts: 54
    duggro-i am so happy to make it to ireland and so happy to see pj that i will do ga if it makes it easier for this guy and his wife.
    just tell me what you need me to do. okay? i'm simply grateful to be there.
  • Options
    skelbrd wrote:
    duggro-i am so happy to make it to ireland and so happy to see pj that i will do ga if it makes it easier for this guy and his wife.
    just tell me what you need me to do. okay? i'm simply grateful to be there.
    i really think you'd be making a good choice goin for the GA, closer to the band!

you don't need to do anything.

I am staying at the same place as spaceboy, so if this swap goes ahead, i'll meet him swap the tickets during the day, then meet you and haecceity to give you the 10c GA tickets and receive face value for them (in total i paid, 116 euros for the 2 tix).

Next step will be havin pints and enjoying this epic gig :)
  • Options
    done. and fantastic. and i'd be honored to buy you a pint or be introduced to ireland's (or scotland's for that matter) finest whiskey..
    you have my contact info-shall we say we'll meet at the temple bar everyone is going to pre-show?
    i'm so happy.
    thanks.
    now i can leave on sunday and not worry about it.
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    no worries man, cheers

right, skelbrd and haecceity! time to decide, do you want my seated tickets, or do you wish me to swap them for pit tickets with early entry?

remember, if you are worried about getting crushed, you will always be able to stand at the back of the pit and have plenty room if you feel like its becoming too much

like spaceboy said, I'm just happy to be in the building!! :)

If this is all systems go I better sort out a damn flight + accomodation!!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    skelbrd wrote:
    ....to buy you a pint or be introduced to ireland's (or scotland's for that matter) finest whiskey..

never buy a Scotsman an Irish whiskey.... its an insult :D:);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    haha yeah, dunks right

i believe its all systems go, the only thing to sort out is whether or not you have seated or standing tickets. regardless, you will be in the building, so get booking flights and hotels (btw most of us are staying at the jury's inn custom house)

doug
  • Options
    let's give spaceboy and his wife (it's their anniversary ) the seated ones that they want and i'll hang in ga. i'm at the castle hotel but i can meet you guys anywhere you want. will most likely be at the temple bar most of the day.
  • Options
    Jury's Inn is way over my budget, esp as my flight leaves Dublin at about half 9 the next morning so won't be getting much sleep for my money. Was thinking about the Trinity College dorms... any other suggestions. Never been to DUb before so utterly clueless about distances and areas etc.
  • Options
    unfortunately jury's seems to have gone up in price a lot since it became full of jammers!

ask one of the people in the dublin here we come thread, they'll be able to giver some advice
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    unfortunately jury's seems to have gone up in price a lot since it became full of jammers!

ask one of the people in the dublin here we come thread, they'll be able to giver some advice

Managed to scrape some cash for Jury's Inn (mainly cos won't have to pay ebay prices for ticket!) so that's where I'm staying. Hopefully this makes it easier for getting the ticket off you etc.

My flight is due to get in just before noon on the 23rd so by time I get into the city and checked in etc...

Just let me know where and when you want to meet so I can give you the cash and copious thanks.
  • Options
    Still waiting to hear back from nutmeg81 regarding my spare. Have sent a PM.
    Sydney 10/3/95, 9/3/98, 11/3/98, 12/3/98,
    Brisbane 8/2/03, 9/2/03, Sydney 11/2/03, 13/2/03, 14/2/03, Adelaide 16/2/03, Melbourne 18/2/03, 19/2/03, 20/2/03, Astoria 20/4/06, Dublin 23/5/06, Reading 27/8/06, Barcelona 1/9/06, Vitoria 2/9/06, Lisbon 4/9/06, Lisbon 5/9/06, Australian Tour '06.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Still waiting to hear back from nutmeg81 regarding my spare. Have sent a PM.
    Uh oh! I'll send him a text. He's living in the states at the moment til the weekend.. but I think he checks his phone every now and then. We will definitely sort you out anyway. If he can't take it (which he DEFINITELY will) eMMI will take it and we can get rid of her non 10c ticket no problem.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    No worries, thanks Helen.

Also have a spare 10c ticket for Barcelona and both of the Lisbon shows if you know anyone who's looking.

Thanks.
    Sydney 10/3/95, 9/3/98, 11/3/98, 12/3/98,
    Brisbane 8/2/03, 9/2/03, Sydney 11/2/03, 13/2/03, 14/2/03, Adelaide 16/2/03, Melbourne 18/2/03, 19/2/03, 20/2/03, Astoria 20/4/06, Dublin 23/5/06, Reading 27/8/06, Barcelona 1/9/06, Vitoria 2/9/06, Lisbon 4/9/06, Lisbon 5/9/06, Australian Tour '06.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    No worries, thanks Helen.

Also have a spare 10c ticket for Barcelona and both of the Lisbon shows if you know anyone who's looking.

Thanks.
    Don't worry, there will certainly be NO Problem getting rid of a spare wristband :D

Can't help ya with the other two though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    right, as it stands just now

i am bringing two standing tickets to dublin with me. I am meeting spaceboy once he has picked up his 10c tickets and swapping the 2 pairs.

I am then meeting haeccity and skelbrd and giving them one 10c ticket each in exchange for approximately 58 euros each!

If anyone involved in this changes their mind, PLEASE let me know, as i've already had to change plans for these tickets and i'm too stressed at the moment to worry bout it

tara

doug
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    right, as it stands just now

i am bringing two standing tickets to dublin with me. I am meeting spaceboy once he has picked up his 10c tickets and swapping the 2 pairs.

I am then meeting haeccity and skelbrd and giving them one 10c ticket each in exchange for approximately 58 euros each!

If anyone involved in this changes their mind, PLEASE let me know, as i've already had to change plans for these tickets and i'm too stressed at the moment to worry bout it

tara

doug

I'm with ya on the stressed front but am all systems go for the above plan. See ya next wednesday!
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    just to confuse things further ,,.......

Duggro is swapping his two tickets with spaceboy to get two pit tickets and giving those tickets to haeccity and skelbrd .........

I have two seated tickets and would love to swap them for standing tickets so do Haeccity and skelbrd want seated tickets ? and i'll take the standing tickets that duggro's swapping ????

Or is that just way to complicated ???

Let me know if the above is possible ..... I'd much rather go to gig and be in standing rather than seating - was thinking of trying to buy two extra tickets outside gig just to get standing ones ......... but then that'd be more confusing cos i'd have two seated ones to get rid of........
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :eek: Go back to being High Priestess!!! Less confusing!
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    just to confuse things further ,,.......

Duggro is swapping his two tickets with spaceboy to get two pit tickets and giving those tickets to haeccity and skelbrd .........

I have two seated tickets and would love to swap them for standing tickets so do Haeccity and skelbrd want seated tickets ? and i'll take the standing tickets that duggro's swapping ????

Or is that just way to complicated ???

Let me know if the above is possible ..... I'd much rather go to gig and be in standing rather than seating - was thinking of trying to buy two extra tickets outside gig just to get standing ones ......... but then that'd be more confusing cos i'd have two seated ones to get rid of........

Ouch, ma heid!

Sooo confuzzing.

Someone has offered me a seating ticket for the standing one I am getting off duggro but not sure it'd be that great, what block are your seating tix?
  • Options
    haecceity wrote:
    Ouch, ma heid!

Sooo confuzzing.

Someone has offered me a seating ticket for the standing one I am getting off duggro but not sure it'd be that great, what block are your seating tix?

yeah i know sorry to confuse i've two seated tickets beside eachother both in block B
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    yeah i know sorry to confuse i've two seated tickets beside eachother both in block B

oooh block B sounds good to me.
  • Options
    haecceity wrote:
    oooh block B sounds good to me.

Well i'm staying at same hotel as duggro - Jury's Inn ......
    If it's possible and also if the other person getting the other ticket skelbrd where altogether we could do a swap then ?
    I'll pm you my phone number if its any help ?

or any other way you can think of arranging it ?
  • Options
    right, well i can thankfully be out of that equation!

i will go as far as my plan, what you crazy kids do with your tickets after that is up to you!

i'd suggest skelbrd and haecceity get in contact
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    right, well i can thankfully be out of that equation!

i will go as far as my plan, what you crazy kids do with your tickets after that is up to you!

i'd suggest skelbrd and haecceity get in contact

hehe, indeed. Never been to Dublin before and only have the afternoon there but seems it'll be spent doing the great ticket swap(s) :)

I'll PM ya over the weekend with my contact details etc. Thanks again.