Spare tickets for Dublin available

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Waiting to hear back from nutmeg81 regarding my spare.
    Nutmeg will definitely definitely take it. He's living in the states for the summer and logs on every day or so to beg people for tickets, lol. He'll take it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ooooh so you mean being Scottish could maybe improve my chances on this ticket hunt of mine??

Nice one. hehe
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    right, i dont know who is lookin for a ticket. dunk, if you know of anyone other than nutmeg and skellbrd who need a ticket real bad and who have been looking for a while, then let me know.
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    duggro wrote:
    right, i dont know who is lookin for a ticket. dunk, if you know of anyone other than nutmeg and skellbrd who need a ticket real bad and who have been looking for a while, then let me know.
    Ok, you stupid people are all confusing eachother.

Duggy, you still have your tickets available, right?

Skel, you want it, right??????

I think it's that clear. :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • I'm desperate for one but totally agree it should go to someone who has been around here looking for one longer than I have.

:)
    Ok, you stupid people are all confusing eachother.

Duggy, you still have your tickets available, right?

Skel, you want it, right??????

I think it's that clear. :D
    im not that silly! skell is gettin a ticket, but only needs one, so i may as well find a taker for the seat next to her:)
    haecceity wrote:
    I'm desperate for one but totally agree it should go to someone who has been around here looking for one longer than I have.

:)
    Well hang around cos most people seem to be getting sorted out this way. So what's your story? Where are you coming from? How come you don't have a ticket? :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    duggro wrote:
    im not that silly! skell is gettin a ticket, but only needs one, so i may as well find a taker for the seat next to her:)
    and nothingscam is offering his to nutmeg... so give your other one to haecceity maybe???

nothingscam... don't worry, if you don't hear back from nutmeg I think eMMI would take your 10c ticket since she only has a non 10c one but only knows us wristband people. We could then get rid of her non 10c ticket... this making sense? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    duggro wrote:

the only other person is nutmeg81 and he should get that other one thats flyng around.. only other person that i can think of is the person above us... haecceity

who might be scottish... we dont know yet!!!! ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    the only other person is nutmeg81 and he should get that other one thats flyng around.. only other person that i can think of is the person above us... haecceity

who might be scottish... we dont know yet!!!! ;):D
    Lol, true... and em said Andrew is looking for one - who's he? Glaswegian, right?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Well hang around cos most people seem to be getting sorted out this way. So what's your story? Where are you coming from? How come you don't have a ticket? :(

My story.... hmmmm, well, I missed out on tickets when they first went on sale and put it out my mind. Then the other day I was saying to my b/f if there was one thing I could have for my bday it would be to see PJ again. That morning as I walked to work I decided to listen to Ten... in work we can only have one member of the team off at a time and I knew everything was pretty much booked up between now and November for me getting a break but I came on here and checked the dates and realised that the Dublin date would fit in with the fact that 23rd and 24th are the only dates available off work between now and then. I saw this as I sign and got stuck into finding flights etc on the off chance I could get a ticket.

My family and b/f have said they'll put money towards the trip for my bday (28 next month -eek) but are also worried about me going alone. I've been having extreme panic attacks and other health problems for the past couple of months so see their point but also see it as a challenge for me (what better reward at the end too!!?). So, right now, I have no ticket, no flights, nowhere to stay and occasional doubts I can make it without feeling very ill and anxious.

I'd be coming over from Glasgow...

Oooft, life story a go-go.
    haecceity wrote:
    My story.... hmmmm, well, I missed out on tickets when they first went on sale and put it out my mind. Then the other day I was saying to my b/f if there was one thing I could have for my bday it would be to see PJ again. That morning as I walked to work I decided to listen to Ten... in work we can only have one member of the team off at a time and I knew everything was pretty much booked up between now and November for me getting a break but I came on here and checked the dates and realised that the Dublin date would fit in with the fact that 23rd and 24th are the only dates available off work between now and then. I saw this as I sign and got stuck into finding flights etc on the off chance I could get a ticket.

My family and b/f have said they'll put money towards the trip for my bday (28 next month -eek) but are also worried about me going alone. I've been having extreme panic attacks and other health problems for the past couple of months so see their point but also see it as a challenge for me (what better reward at the end too!!?). So, right now, I have no ticket, no flights, nowhere to stay and occasional doubts I can make it without feeling very ill and anxious.

I'd be coming over from Glasgow...

Oooft, life story a go-go.
    :eek: Welllllllllllll at least you're well organised :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • SpaceboySpaceboy Posts: 29
    There are seated tickets to this show? I thought it was all GA?

If there are seated, and somebody wants to possibly trade a pair for a pair of 10C General Admission I'll prob be up for it. My wife and I are short, and won't be lining up and waiting to get a really sweet spot, instead rather hang out the bar until showtime. I can however swing by and pick them up early, trade them if somebody is interested.

Also, anybody know is there alcohol sales in the venue?
  • birdoorbirdoor Posts: 54
    duggro wrote:
    yes! i'll take it duggro..
    i will be there! thank you so much.
    pm me on how much and how we can meet up before the show to do the exchange-
    you're really great. thanks.
    and re: the extra-it will be very easy to take care of-if no one here was taking it-i can find another 10c er to give it to so you don't have to deal with any hassle... i just found out some other people from the us/canadian touring van are making their way over too for europe and they may need tkts..
    you're all very very lovely and i can't wait to meet you all..
    Lol, true... and em said Andrew is looking for one - who's he? Glaswegian, right?

thats right :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Spaceboy wrote:

If there are seated, and somebody wants to possibly trade a pair for a pair of 10C General Admission I'll prob be up for it. My wife and I are short, and won't be lining up and waiting to get a really sweet spot, instead rather hang out the bar until showtime. I can however swing by and pick them up early, trade them if somebody is interested.

Oooh skel there ya go, take his 10c tickets and he can have dugs seated ones...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Spaceboy wrote:

would it complicate things too much to swap my 2 seated tickets for those 10c tickets? i guess skelbrd might appreciate them better, and haeccity too
  • duggro wrote:
    would it complicate things too much to swap my 2 seated tickets for those 10c tickets? i guess skelbrd might appreciate them better, and haeccity too

You heading over from the capital? Must be keen to escape with that damn festival on.. going to see Lanegan play with the Twilight Singers on the 21st?
    haecceity wrote:
    You heading over from the capital? Must be keen to escape with that damn festival on.. going to see Lanegan play with the Twilight Singers on the 21st?
    nah, im actually only seeing comedy this time around, tim minchin and bill bailey

oh wait, im seeing the clerks 2 premiere too :D:D

i....hate.....tourists.......so.....busy
    duggro wrote:
    i was actually liking the idea of seated just because i'm a small female and i got crushed at the ga show in san fran--i can't dance if i can't breathe..
    what are the pits like over there?
    duggro wrote:

Works for me. Let me check with the wifey tonight and I'll let you know for sure. I know I won't be showing up and getting up front, so I dont' really care where I'm at. Plus as noted I'm pretty short. Seated at least lets me stroll around and not worry about getting a beverage or 3.

So, there seated tickets for the show? Where are the ones you have? I've never been coming from the US, so just curious.

Also, anybody been to the point, know are there alcohol sales, I imagine being in Ireland, but who knows.
    skelbrd wrote:
    i was actually liking the idea of seated just because i'm a small female and i got crushed at the ga show in san fran--i can't dance if i can't breathe..
    :eek: I thought you just wanted to be in the venue? :o well you could all swap again and give eMMI the 10c ticket and you take her non 10c ticket and stand at the side where there's loadsa room :o

the pits over here are lovely and spacious, everyone says excuse me and stuff when they knock ya over :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Spaceboy wrote:
    Works for me. Let me check with the wifey tonight and I'll let you know for sure. I know I won't be showing up and getting up front, so I dont' really care where I'm at. Plus as noted I'm pretty short. Seated at least lets me stroll around and not worry about getting a beverage or 3.

So, there seated tickets for the show? Where are the ones you have? I've never been coming from the US, so just curious.

Also, anybody been to the point, know are there alcohol sales, I imagine being in Ireland, but who knows.
    Well I've only ever been standing and they don't let ya bring the drinks in - I don't think they let ya bring it to the seats either :o but I'm not sure. Yep there's alcohol, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • skelbrd wrote:

I'm pretty tall but given my recent panic attacks etc, I'm thinking not being in the thick of things would be a good plan. Then again, if I just get to see them I'll be happy.
  • duggro wrote:
    nah, im actually only seeing comedy this time around, tim minchin and bill bailey

oh wait, im seeing the clerks 2 premiere too :D:D

i....hate.....tourists.......so.....busy

I feel your pain. I currently have the heats (and then final all weekend) of the world bagpipe championships right outside my place.

ARRRGGHH.
    even this thread is getting confusing now... :p:D
    gotta run. i'll check back later to see how it all works out.
    i'll be happy to be there and it'll work out the way it should.
    thanks again.
    even this thread is getting confusing now... :p:D

:confused: Yeh, I never saw THAT coming :D

A thread about ticket swaps getting confusing? Who knew? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well I've only ever been standing and they don't let ya bring the drinks in - I don't think they let ya bring it to the seats either :o but I'm not sure. Yep there's alcohol, lol.

Well let me know. I talked to my wife and she said she prefers if I trade them. So, I'll trade them for yours, or just put a thread up to try to find somebody no biggie. Just let me know by Mon if you want to, else I'll just post a thread about it. If you do want to, just pm me the seat info.

I just want in the building.
    Spaceboy wrote:
    Well let me know. I talked to my wife and she said she prefers if I trade them. So, I'll trade them for yours, or just put a thread up to try to find somebody no biggie. Just let me know by Mon if you want to, else I'll just post a thread about it. If you do want to, just pm me the seat info.

I just want in the building.

Lol, ok well it's not me with the tickets, it's duggro!

Maybe start a thread because you will be able to swap 10c tickets for seated ones no problem at all.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life