Options

Reading Show Upload

Comments

• Options
    groovyfgroovyf Posts: 173
    OK, just got in after being away yesterday and today. I'd set my PVR to record the whole BBC3 show 8pm to 3am.

By reading this thread, seems BBC3 only showed the 1st part of the set (minus the 2 encores)?
    ..then showed some of 1st encore over on channel 301!!

Jeez, I had an feeling they'd do that, but didn't set my recorder as no idea what sort of time to aim for, and some on BBC2 also?

Damn :/
    :: Caesaria - Israel 1995, Wembley 1996, Manchester 2000, Leeds 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Leeds 2014, London 2018 ::
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    RIGHT! here is the high quality vid in 3 parts on sendpace

here are the sendspace links

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ok3uv0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/po0xio

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q5fm1s
    so just download the parts from those links then join with hjsplit

im gonna try uploading it onto the ftp site too
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    anyone know how to get the WWS, w/o dl'ing the whole thing over?
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I hope they don't all exceed their maxes before I get home!
    Luckily, in this great community we have, it's not hard to find people willing to trade or upload it directly to you.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,257
    brilliant, thanks so much for that! :D
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Options
    man i love the look on stones face after his evolution solo

what a guy!
  • Options
    kingsykingsy Posts: 31
    Thanks duggro. aaaarrrgghhh only 1 file at a time! Anyone know how to download all 3 at once?
    When I get these I'll seed a torrent and post link, don't mind seeding for a few days. Probably won't be until tomorrow night though.
    Point Dublin 2000
    Point Dublin 2006
    Wembley Arena London 2007
  • Options
    kingsy wrote:
    Thanks duggro. aaaarrrgghhh only 1 file at a time! Anyone know how to download all 3 at once?
    When I get these I'll seed a torrent and post link, don't mind seeding for a few days. Probably won't be until tomorrow night though.
    thats cool of you to do, i would but i'll be packing up my pc the moro, so cant really keep it seeding for long
  • Options
    WPKennyWPKenny Posts: 20
    Many thanks for all the effort being put into this. Seeing Pearl Jam live on Sunday night was a fantastic experience. We were so damn good we made Eddie cry :)

I'm about 70% through the first part right now but i was wondering if it's possible for someone to make a torrent of this file and seed it? The current hosting's a bit...well....pants. :p

I'm only on DSL here I'm afraid but I'd help seed it as long as possible.
  • Options
    kingsy wrote:
    Anyone know how to download all 3 at once?
    sendspace won't allow more than once file at a time. They must track it by IP because I tried to d/l one in firefox and another in IE and no go.
  • Options
    sendspace won't allow more than once file at a time. They must track it by IP because I tried to d/l one in firefox and another in IE and no go.

Just bit the bullet and paid for 1 week membership.
    User name: kin9pin
    password: reading

have a go and see if you can login, don't know if it's clever enough to check ip as I'm downloading all 3 now.
    Point Dublin 2000
    Point Dublin 2006
  • Options
    WPKenny wrote:
    The current hosting's a bit...well....pants. :p
    you guys can do what you want, its taken me frickin long enough to put it on sendspace!

need rest
  • Options
    kingsy wrote:
    User name: kin9pin
    password: reading

have a go and see if you can login, don't know if it's clever enough to check ip as I'm downloading all 3 now.

anyone else managed to login with this password yet? I'll be finished in 10 minutes so you can use it then if it won't work now.
    Point Dublin 2000
    Point Dublin 2006
  • Options
    RobertRobert Posts: 22
    I've downloaded it plays brillaint thanks so much!
  • Options
    PJCloverPJClover Posts: 18
    kingsy wrote:
    anyone else managed to login with this password yet? I'll be finished in 10 minutes so you can use it then if it won't work now.

Let me in!!

Thanks a lot.

Got 2 downloading.
    London 1996, London 2000, Manchester 2000, Astoria 2006, Leeds 2006
  • Options
    kingsy wrote:

thanks alot man for letting me use your account...got all 3 downloaded at once thanks!!!
  • Options
    right i'll have to get the ftp thing done another time i guess, or folk could just seed it, cos i cant get it to upload...feckin internet

ive got work and whatnot tomorrow, and im off out soon, so thats enough for today

enjoy
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    you guys can do what you want, its taken me frickin long enough to put it on sendspace!

need rest

:( I didn't mean to hit a nerve there. Sorry. I did put a little smiley! As I opened my post, we all really do appreciate the effort you've put in but it's much easier to get large files out to the masses via bittorrent. If you've still got the huge uncompressed file and are willing and able to host it at a later date (as I see you're packing up your pc soon) that'd also be fantastic!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for putting that on the web!!

Cant thank you enough.
  • Options
    WPKenny wrote:
    :( I didn't mean to hit a nerve there. Sorry. I did put a little smiley! As I opened my post, we all really do appreciate the effort you've put in but it's much easier to get large files out to the masses via bittorrent. If you've still got the huge uncompressed file and are willing and able to host it at a later date (as I see you're packing up your pc soon) that'd also be fantastic!
    dont worry you didnt hit a nerve, sorry if it came across that way. guess it was the use of frickin!

enjoy the thing, and i'll host host the full quality thing at some point if i can:)
  • Options
    PJCloverPJClover Posts: 18
    duggro wrote:
    right i'll have to get the ftp thing done another time i guess, or folk could just seed it, cos i cant get it to upload...feckin internet

ive got work and whatnot tomorrow, and im off out soon, so thats enough for today

enjoy

Cheers for doing this!

You are a legend!!!!
    London 1996, London 2000, Manchester 2000, Astoria 2006, Leeds 2006
  • Options
    your the best!!

its very appreciated. thanks again!!
    See you @: Camden I, Camden II & MSG II
  • Options
    duggro wrote:

I LOVE YOU! Thanks for all your efforts!
    Eddie: "Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music."

Eddie: "There is a girl in the front and her shirt says 'F*CK ME EDDY'... well you'd have to spell my name right first."

Summerfest '95, Summerfest '06, BSB (1 & 2) '06, Wembley '07, Lollapalooza '07
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    Downloading parts 1 and 3 right now, no problem. Anybody get a message saying HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden Request when they try downloading part 2?
  • Options
    robis726robis726 Posts: 132
    magikev wrote:
    Downloading parts 1 and 3 right now, no problem. Anybody get a message saying HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden Request when they try downloading part 2?
    Same here; i think it has something to do with only allowing 4gb of dl's per day and that account is passed the limit.
    Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there...

Austin, Texas 09-16-1995
    Columbia, Maryland 09-04-2000
    San Antonio, Texas 04-05-2003
    Santa Barbara, California 07-13-2006
    Universal City, California 10-01-2009
    Austin, Texas 10-04-2009
    Dallas, Texas 11-15-2013
    Mexico City, Mexico 11-28-2015
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 04-08-2016
    Miami, Florida 04-09-2016
    Chicago, Illinois I 08-20-2016
    Chicago, Illinois II 08-22-2016
    Seattle, Washington I 08-08-2018
    Seattle, Washington II 08-10-2018
    Boston, Massachusets I 09-02-2018
    Austin, Texas 09-18-2023
  • Options
    Thanks so much for making this available. My TV card managed to end up giving me an unuseable 9Gb mpeg 2 file and my mate's made his PC fall over so we were without so to speak.

I am indebted.

Cheers Ta Lots...
    ~cardiff, wales, 2000~
    ~dublin, ireland, 2006~
    ~london, england 2007~
    ~manchester, england~

~caerdydd, cymru~
    http://www.myspace.com/nothingthreedays
  • Options
    playa3playa3 Posts: 27
    so i'm guessing you have to download all three parts and join them together again to watch it because i just want the last one
  • Options
    playa3 wrote:
    so i'm guessing you have to download all three parts and join them together again to watch it because i just want the last one
    indeed you do, as i said before

the last what? this is the main show (no encores) split into 3 parts to be rejoined
  • Options
    I can't download it!!

it says that there's no free slots available!!

The windows media player accept it??
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

It seems there's two versions floating around in this thread unless I'm mistaken.

The three parter going round is a great quality BBC3 recording which is approx 1hr 7mins long and doesn't include any encore's but the link I've quoted above is a lower quality but more complete (as in 100%) recording of the entire set including both encore's. It appears to be a direct feed from what was shown on the screens at the side of the stage. (EDIT: Seems it was the webcast)

If possible get BOTH of these recordings because the quality of the BBC3 one is superb albeit "incomplete". The one above is complete but due to it's 280 meg size and 1hr 54min running time it's lower quality than the 700meg BBC3 one.

I hope this helps. Thanks to both you guys for these. It's great to watch these again and feel like I'm back there.

EDIT: I thought I might as well include the latest BBC3 upload:
    Originally Posted by duggro

EDIT2: It seems easier to hear the singing of the crowd in the BBC3 recording, which I personally love cos it gives a great feeling of atmosphere.