Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    hey to all the people who are pm'ing me

i will TRY to upload what i have of the first encore on friday

i dont have the 2nd encore at all

tara

doug

As you say you have don't have the 1st 2 songs of the encore is there really any point? I just think it's worth waiting for a full upload...I know there are some out there. I am still awaiting a reply from someone.

Also, http://www.youkanland.com/ has the show with the encore but you have to be registered via invite and they don't allow transparent proxies so I cannot join! Is anyone a member of this site or knows anyone who can invite them to join?

I just don't want you to waste your time uploading an incomplete encore when the full thing is out there, not the 2nd encore though!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    the encores in high res would be great if we can get them.
    crowd noise is heaps better in the bbc video, gives it more atmosphere.
    more crowd shots as well which shows me just how damn massive it was.
    when you are 5 from the front you cant see these things
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    As you say you have don't have the 1st 2 songs of the encore is there really any point? I just think it's worth waiting for a full upload...I know there are some out there. I am still awaiting a reply from someone.

Also, http://www.youkanland.com/ has the show with the encore but you have to be registered via invite and they don't allow transparent proxies so I cannot join! Is anyone a member of this site or knows anyone who can invite them to join?

I just don't want you to waste your time uploading an incomplete encore when the full thing is out there, not the 2nd encore though!
    cool

i wont bother then
  • Options

if someone can get the full version from youkanland, are they able to post it somewhere where we can all get it?
    I really would like to get the encores
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Yes someone could then re-torrent the video to a forum member's ftp server. If anyone manages to get hold of it please PM me and I will tell you where to torrent the video. Merci beaucoup.
  • Options
    Yes someone could then re-torrent the video to a forum member's ftp server. If anyone manages to get hold of it please PM me and I will tell you where to torrent the video. Merci beaucoup.
    I would love to find out about this. And I think I've taken care of my firewall problem, so I can actually seed again!
    duggro wrote:
    cool
    i wont bother then
    Duggro, now that the initial furor has died down, wanted to take a moment to say: many thanks. You went above and beyond in getting stuff uploaded while you were packing, etc. Much appreciated!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    I would love to find out about this. And I think I've taken care of my firewall problem, so I can actually seed again!

Duggro, now that the initial furor has died down, wanted to take a moment to say: many thanks. You went above and beyond in getting stuff uploaded while you were packing, etc. Much appreciated!
    no worries man, the show was worth the effort

epic show:)