Options

Introducing RNDM

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    Sarah said:

From our friends @JeffAmentsArmy on Twitter:

Jeff Ament's Army ‏@JeffAmentsArmy 1 hr1 hour ago
    Explore @RNDMBAND "Ghost Riding" track by track w/ #JeffAment @josepharthur #RichardStuverd Thursday 11am eastern @PearlJamRadio.

Can anyone here listen and record for us? Thx. in advance!

Will try.
  • Options
    @ Richard Stuverud

• Options
    edited March 2016

joseph_arthur - Heavy in the RNDM zone. Playing all day everyday. Shaping up nicely. Looking forward to the shows. Photo by Jeff Ament
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,279
    Very nice shots! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Anyone who received their cd in the mail from the 10club, got any screen shots? Back, cd, inside etc.. while we wait. Thanks!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    demetrios said:

Anyone who received their cd in the mail from the 10club, got any screen shots? Back, cd, inside etc.. while we wait. Thanks!

CD- https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/20159059@N03/25352785121/

Cassette- https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/20159059@N03/25150144500/
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    RP112579 said:

demetrios said:

CD- https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/20159059@N03/25352785121/

Cassette- https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/20159059@N03/25150144500/
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    From Dine Alone:

Hello,

Thank you for pre-orderig RNDM Ghost Riding on vinyl.

Due to manufacturing and quality control issues, the vinyl configuration of Ghost Riding is delayed and will be shipped to customers at a later date. We will notify you as soon as we have definitive detail on a new vinyl release date.

To thank you for pre-ordering, we will send you a digital download of the album on release date - Friday March 4, 2016.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    -Dine Alone Records
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    Got the email from Dine Alone Records as well. I asked if they could provide a 24 bit high-res download instead of some crummy MP3 copy. haha.
  • Options
    Got a response back from Dine Alone about my request for high-res files. They said either WAV or MP3. Wav files in high-res would be so amazing. I'm not holding my breath though.
  • Options
    AAJC said:

Got a response back from Dine Alone about my request for high-res files. They said either WAV or MP3. Wav files in high-res would be so amazing. I'm not holding my breath though.

16 Bit Wav files are good enough for me, being that they are free and all. If they were offering 24 Bit 192kHz Flac-HD for sale I would totally be down for a purchase.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

AAJC said:

16 Bit Wav files are good enough for me, being that they are free and all. If they were offering 24 Bit 192kHz Flac-HD for sale I would totally be down for a purchase.
    I will definitely be happy if it's 16 bit wav files. I won't be happy with low quality MP3s, including 320kbps MP3s. If PonoMusic has this album for sale on Friday in 24/192, even 24/96 or 24/88.2, I'll be super happy. :)
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    If you ordered from 10c... Do u get the download too??

Would love a listen prior to the NYC show Monday night
  • Options
    offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
    I haven't preordered anything yet. I love the few songs that have been released so far but have been going back and forth whether I wanted the vinyl or just a CD. Do I have to order the vinyl by tomorrow at the latest to get the colored version? With the delay, I'm leaning towards just ordering the CD now, but wasn't sure if the eventual vinyl release will all be the color version or will be standard black after March 4.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359

I haven't preordered anything yet. I love the few songs that have been released so far but have been going back and forth whether I wanted the vinyl or just a CD. Do I have to order the vinyl by tomorrow at the latest to get the colored version? With the delay, I'm leaning towards just ordering the CD now, but wasn't sure if the eventual vinyl release will all be the color version or will be standard black after March 4.

The standard version for this record is the colored vinyl. No black vinyl available.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @dinealonemusic

OUT NOW: @RNDMband's #GhostRiding LP is out today!
    Dwnld: http://geni.us/ghostriding
    Physical: http://bit.ly/shoprndm
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    RNDM ‏@RNDMBAND

Ghost Riding is now available! Get it here: http://bit.ly/pj-music

• Options
  • Options
    @kexp Thank you, @RNDMBAND for today's exclusive VIP Donor Concert at @TheTripleDoor! @JosephArthur @JeffAment

• Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    Lookin good guys. Thanks for posting!
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
  • Options
    Sweet! :)

Brad Klausen RNDM Seattle Poster World Premiere Exclusive

http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2016/03/brad-klausen-rndm-seattle-poster-world-premiere.html

Pearl Jam fans know the band members enjoy doing side projects with their time away from the band. Jeff Ament recently said “You have to go out and do your own thing and learn new things, how to create differently,” he says. “You bring something new back to the band each time. Sometimes when you play with new people there’s a rough patch after the honeymoon period and you appreciate the 25 years you had with your other bandmates. It’s amazing to be able to do it all. I feel super lucky.”

His band is RNDM, featuring himself, singer-songwriter Joseph Arthur and drummer Richard Stuverud. Back in December they announced a seven-date North American tour in support of the band’s forthcoming sophomore LP, Ghost Riding.

Tonight they kick off the tour in Seattle and Brad Klausen did the poster for the show. And of course you are the first to see it.

Brad designed the poster by playing off the masks the guys wear and the orange and black color scheme they use for their album art.

Brad did a poster for each of the 7 dates and they all make one big image. He won't have posters for sale until the tour is over. Brad will only have 25 of each and there will only be 40 of each at the shows. Posters are 11.5 x 24 on black paper.

So I'm asking you guys to help Brad here, leave a comment if you want a full set of 7 posters or not because right now he is still trying to decide the best way to sell them. A few sets of 7 posters (keep in mind they form 1 image) or individual posters for each city.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,279
    :rock_on:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Only 40...nooooo
  • Options
    cmalisze said:

Only 40...nooooo

They didn't sell out last night in Seattle.
  • Options

cmalisze said:

Only 40...nooooo

No? How much where they?
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Ok cool. Heading to Chicago. I love BK and these prints on black paper will be great.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    Anyone going to a future shoe who could pick up an orange RNDM mask for me?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

cmalisze said:

Only 40...nooooo

No? How much where they?
    $20.00
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    Where's the pictures and prices of the merch?!?! I need to plan for Wednesday!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?