11 douches showing why Yankees fans are the worst

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    DS1119 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    Judging by his size, the BK service has been flawless.

hahahahaha. awesome

boston and philly fans are just as bad as ny fans. IMO that 95 cooridor between the 3 cities is all the same...just different accents.

this video is classic. chick deserved it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXiQd_Jh ... verified=1

This girl did deserve it. You're going to come at someone you better be prepared that you just may get your ass kicked. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: yeah, she did deserve it. That. Video is awesome. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Fuck the Yankees
    This is why I like you. Always so succinct. :)

:D
    I saw one game at the old stadium.

Walked by the stadium and a guy was handing out stacks of free tickets.

They weren't very good seats, but, at least I got to see Randy Johnson start.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I miss the old Stadium and to get free tickets is always sweet. Man, the day I walked out of the Stadium for the last time in September of 08 I felt like someone died. Fuck I wish they never built that abortion of a new one. :x
    DS1119 wrote:

I miss the old Stadium and to get free tickets is always sweet. Man, the day I walked out of the Stadium for the last time in September of 08 I felt like someone died. Fuck I wish they never built that abortion of a new one. :x

It's certainly tough to beat the history that was a huge part of that old stadium.

Oh well.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I loved the Old Stadium, but i like the new one as well, maybe too many flashy lights and annocements, that could be toned done.
    I loved the Old Stadium, but i like the new one as well, maybe too many flashy lights and annocements, that could be toned done.

I miss Freddie. I always hit the pot at the old Stadium...never got to see him at the new place. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_Schuman

He, Jeter, Jose Conseco (who I think is awesome btw), and Kieth Hernandez are probably the only baseball players ever who I'd actually recognize if I saw them walking down the street. J would like that. Especially Jose, because j think he'd be the only one who might actually respond if I talked to him and didn't tell him that he ruined baseball.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He, Jeter, Jose Conseco (who I think is awesome btw), and Kieth Hernandez are probably the only baseball players ever who I'd actually recognize if I saw them walking down the street. J would like that. Especially Jose, because j think he'd be the only one who might actually respond if I talked to him and didn't tell him that he ruined baseball.

I saw an NHL player at the mall one time.

Did the double look.

Smiled, waved, didn't make a scene.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I saw an NHL player at the mall one time.

Did the double look.

Smiled, waved, didn't make a scene.
    Which player?? I met Tom Selleck once. He was filming in my neighborhood when I was around 7 (prime magnum PI days - huge fan; wanted to marry him... still do). I kind of snuck onto the set when he was filming on a street and ran up to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair and said "hello sweetheart". :D Never met a baseball or hockey player though.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Which player?? I met Tom Selleck once. He was filming in my neighborhood when I was around 7 (prime magnum PI days - huge fan; wanted to marry him... still do). I kind of snuck onto the set when he was filming on a street and ran up to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair and said "hello sweetheart". :D Never met a baseball or hockey player though.

Brian Rolston

brian_rolston-300x3001.jpg
    Love it. :lol:

yankees-fan-helps-himself-porkchop.gif
    Fuck the Yankees
    Fuck the Yankees

Hater