11 douches showing why Yankees fans are the worst

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    ring1.jpg?w=363&h=336
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    baseballyankeefans.gif

I've always loved this one. And some website made up funny "biographies" of all the people in the pic:

http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/5/ ... asts-story
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ring1.jpg?w=363&h=336

Pretty much this. Some call it hate...I call it jealousy! :lol::lol: People always hate the top dog! :lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    baseballyankeefans.gif

I've always loved this one. And some website made up funny "biographies" of all the people in the pic:

Love the big guy in the back just saying "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    call me crazy...but it looks like we're pretty fun people
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    I'm sure the girl who bashed her head on the railing and the kid who got the ball stolen from him think so! :lol:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    :lol:

I love this stuff.

Nothing better than a good "Stadium" crowd! :lol: Maybe a good MSG crowd.... :think: ....toss up...I'll still take the Stadium. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm sure the girl who bashed her head on the railing and the kid who got the ball stolen from him think so! :lol:

can't help the fact that people think a baseball is worth a million bucks

eh..its all in good fun
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    DS1119 wrote:

Nothing better than a good "Stadium" crowd! :lol: Maybe a good MSG crowd.... :think: ....toss up...I'll still take the Stadium. :lol:

dont forget 60,000 vs 20,000
    PJ_Soul wrote:

can't help the fact that people think a baseball is worth a million bucks

eh..its all in good fun
    I know. :)
    I think people's hate of Yankees fans is hilarious... For record, I don't even really like baseball. I love going to a game or two at Safeco when I'm down there, but it's really just the getting drunk and people watching I enjoy. :D
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    that chick deserved it
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    they dedicate their time to the creation
    of montages spliced and edited on a loop
    playing over and over again,...
    if they hate ,then why cant they dedicate their time to their own team(s)?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    they dedicate their time to the creation
    of montages spliced and edited on a loop
    playing over and over again,...
    if they hate ,then why cant they dedicate their time to their own team(s)?
    :lol: I thought that NYY fans took some kind of glee or pride in how much people hate them, and goad them on ... that's how they act!
    DS1119 wrote:

dont forget 60,000 vs 20,000

Oh I'm not saying that...just in my own experience I place the most intense event I have been to at either personally and that's how I'm weighing it.

Unfortunately my best memories are from the old Stadium. :x
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The website link is pure gold for a Friday afternoon. :thumbup:

4fcf64ff97d7c.gif
    Jason P wrote:

4fcf64ff97d7c.gif

Wtf? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    baseballyankeefans.gif

I love him too. And what's he so angry about? The Yankees obviously just hit a homerun. Shouldn't he be happy? I guess he's taunting the Texas outfielder or something. Seems like the type of guy that would kill a burger king employee who messed up his order.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Seems like the type of guy that would kill a burger king employee who messed up his order.
    Judging by his size, the BK service has been flawless.
    Jason P wrote:
    Seems like the type of guy that would kill a burger king employee who messed up his order.

lol, yeah that's true. I mean like if he ordered onion rings and got fries instead..somebody's gonna die.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Jason P wrote:

4fcf64ff97d7c.gif

PJ_Soul wrote:
    baseballyankeefans.gif

I love him too. And what's he so angry about? The Yankees obviously just hit a homerun. Shouldn't he be happy? I guess he's taunting the Texas outfielder or something. Seems like the type of guy that would kill a burger king employee who messed up his order.

If you think these guys are angry you haven't been to the STadium before then. :lol:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    NYY games on a TBS feed
    isnt something us NYers are used to seeing.

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    I'm sorry but even being a NY'rker i'm :oops: :oops: by these fools damn idiots :oops:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Jason P wrote:

hahahahaha. awesome

boston and philly fans are just as bad as ny fans. IMO that 95 cooridor between the 3 cities is all the same...just different accents.

this video is classic. chick deserved it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXiQd_Jh ... verified=1
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    If I recall, the game that that Happend wasn't even a Red Sox/Yankees game. She did deserve it
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Fuck the Yankees
    Fuck the Yankees
    This is why I like you. Always so succinct. :)
    The Fixer wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

hahahahaha. awesome

boston and philly fans are just as bad as ny fans. IMO that 95 cooridor between the 3 cities is all the same...just different accents.

this video is classic. chick deserved it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXiQd_Jh ... verified=1

This girl did deserve it. You're going to come at someone you better be prepared that you just may get your ass kicked. :lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Sitting with true fans of the sport in a safe environment and seeing Mickey Mantel and Whitey Ford play in the old Yankee Stadium in the early sixties, seeing all three Alou brothers one time playing the entire outfield in the same inning in Candlestick, watching Willie Mayes perform amazing acts of acrobatics on the fence and Willie McCovey gracefully playing countless innings at first and powering the ball over the fence numerous times in The Stick, watching Juan Marichal work his magic in that windy park and catching games with Catfish Hunter, Vida Blue and Dennis Eckersley doing the same across the bay in Oakland-- that was baseball.

This nonsense? Phfft. :?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.