Options

Minnesota lawmaker urged to step aside-oral w minor boy

13»

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    But I don't think the sex happened in the public restroom or he'd have been charged with public indecency. And they police said that what he did - meet the young man - wasn't illegal.

Last I read is they did it behind a pavillion at the rest stop. Sure seems like they shoulda been charged.
    behind a pavillion is illegal? :shock: :shifty:

Outside in public?? Really? You are shocked? Man, i wish I went to your high school!!!!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I don't know if I necessarily want him in public office, but I'm sure I could say that about a lot of politicians if I knew their sexual proclivities.

that's exactly it. if my boss knew what i did on the weekends they probably wouldn't want me around either. :lol: it's nobody's business.
    Haha...yep :P

Honestly, I don't give a fuck what or how someone gets off (the three typical taboos aside)...it's a private issue until and unless you expose yourself, so to speak.

(though I'm morbidly curious how many politicians are into the "adult baby" thing... *shudder*)
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

Last I read is they did it behind a pavillion at the rest stop. Sure seems like they shoulda been charged.
    behind a pavillion is illegal? :shock: :shifty:

Outside in public?? Really? You are shocked? Man, i wish I went to your high school!!!!!!
    No...not really...just proving a point :mrgreen::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    DS1119 wrote:
    Smear campaign, maybe?

It's only a "smear campaign" when its a democrat. :lol: If this were a Republican it would be "the truth". :lol:

No it would be hypocrtical as he probably rails against gay marriage and says being gay is a sin. Which is often the case with Cons
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    i think it's illegal to have sex at a public rest area isn't it?

I think it's illegal to have sex with a 17 year old.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

Not in Minnesota
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Smellyman wrote:

Not in Minnesota

Oh my

I'll be damned
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,443
    I don't know if I necessarily want him in public office, but I'm sure I could say that about a lot of politicians if I knew their sexual proclivities.

that's exactly it. if my boss knew what i did on the weekends they probably wouldn't want me around either. :lol: it's nobody's business.

You never know...if your boss knew what you did on weekends, he/she might want you around on weekends!
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

The age of consent in Minnesota is 16.
    13 :shock: as long as the other person isn't more than 3 years older

Some people (not you peacefrompaul) go on and on about how unfair statutory rape is, but the guidelines are a lot more lax than a lot of people realize.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Godfather. wrote:
    the "legal age of consent" ? I'm not going along with that,if you have or know a 16 or 17 year old child would it be o.k that this pedifile had sex with him...and at a rest stop ?...call me onry and old and set in my ways but this to me is very disturbing, if this guy is going to pick up young boys on the internet for sex how young will he be wanting them the more he does this ? how can he be trusted in government office ?

Godfather.

So now he's a pedophile? How did you arrive at that conclusion considering a pedophile is someone who's attracted to pre-pubescents? A 16 year old is not a pre-pubescent, so how is this guy a pedophile?
  • Options
    But I don't think the sex happened in the public restroom or he'd have been charged with public indecency. And they police said that what he did - meet the young man - wasn't illegal.

Why? Does the state of Minnesota charge people for being in close proximity to pavillions?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

Why? Does the state of Minnesota charge people for being in close proximity to pavillions?

comitting sex acts in public is the idea.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So now he's a pedophile? How did you arrive at that conclusion considering a pedophile is someone who's attracted to pre-pubescents? A 16 year old is not a pre-pubescent, so how is this guy a pedophile?

isn't a pedophile defined as someone who is attracted to minors as governed by law? I'm just asking because what do you call someone who has sex with a 16 year old where the age of consent is say 18? just a perv? not being sarcastic, by the way. asking a legitimate question.

edit: just looked up the definition. I didn't realize pedophilia is exclusive to people who are attracted to children who are pre pubescent.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117

Exactly. Really I don't care. It's kinda pervy for a guy that old to be engaging in sex acts with a 17 year old, no matter the law or the sex.

I am shocked that some people don't realize that you could be charged with public indecency or the like for having sexin a public place and outside though.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Byrnzie wrote:

isn't a pedophile defined as someone who is attracted to minors as governed by law? I'm just asking because what do you call someone who has sex with a 16 year old where the age of consent is say 18? just a perv? not being sarcastic, by the way. asking a legitimate question.

edit: just looked up the definition. I didn't realize pedophilia is exclusive to people who are attracted to children who are pre pubescent.

Apparently he would be considered an Ephebophilia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Ewww
    Gross

Hope I am not at a rest area with my family and I have to see that.
    Freak
  • Options

But they were behind the pavillion. Not as if he was getting noshed off whilst filling up his car with petrol.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    dignin wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Apparently he would be considered an Ephebophilia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
    I have a better definition: fucking weirdo

We need to ship him and the dude from The Green Mile to dinosaur island.