Options

Special items for sale is back

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
edited August 2012 in Lost Dogs
Through continued struggles logging in here whilst the new site is fixed and brought out of beta ...

The special stuff is being posted over at

http://lnx.pjcollectors.com/phpBB3/view ... a903df15b5

This is finishing off what I started before here but as I can't post from a pc I can't display images etc now so it's easier from pjcollectors

I'm helping this great collector move a few very cool pieces so stay tuned for more coming soon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Here you go, Paul. I didn't post all the details so folks should still click on the link but for people who are visual with short attention span (like me...)

Item 1: Guitar signed by Ed, $750. HOW IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?!?!?!?!?!?!

CIMG1238.jpg
    CIMG1236.jpg

Item 2: Wrestling mask - stage used in 2003 by Ed ved and given away - it has been montaged in a framed piece, $1,500 or suitable offer. The owner paid in excess of $1000 for this 8 years ago
    CIMG1230.jpg
    CIMG1229.jpg
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    I bought an item off the seller a while back.....Great item and great person!!!
    If I had the cash I'd be jumping on that mask for sure!!!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    love the guitar...... ugh, no money :(
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Good stuff...surprised these never went.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Thanks Su May :)

Forgot to mention also - the seller here is flexible on payment terms and will make available payment plans
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Thanks Su May :)

Forgot to mention also - the seller here is flexible on payment terms and will make available payment plans

Stop tempting me......The wife would kill me!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Paul is right about the individual who is selling for. I have had numerous transactions with the person, and all have been flawless!

You can be confident in the item that you are getting and the shipping :D