• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    my dog
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    my cats

I'm bringing mine, don't worry. I'll need something to bait griz with up in Glacier... So, either my cats or the first person to piss me off in Missoula.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    my cats

I'm bringing mine, don't worry. I'll need something to bait griz with up in Glacier... So, either my cats or the first person to piss me off in Missoula.

:lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    my cats

can I give you names? save the cats

***jumps up and down in anticipation and excitement***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    my cats

can I give you names? save the cats

***jumps up and down in anticipation and excitement***

My cats are used to it. I just use them to bring the bear in, but it doesn't get to eat them. The people on the other hand... And yes, let's compare our list of potential candidates, shall we?
    Snakeduck wrote:

My cats are used to it. I just use them to bring the bear in, but it doesn't get to eat them. The people on the other hand... And yes, let's compare our list of potential candidates, shall we?

maybe we should keep the list quiet...if they know they are on the list, they will struggle and resist. That makes for a less then desirable meat product. We need to take them by surprise...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Me being a smart ass
    Me being a smart ass

you could always change your mind!

- Christopher McCandless
    the host of The Bachelor
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Ozzy

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

maybe we should keep the list quiet...if they know they are on the list, they will struggle and resist. That makes for a less then desirable meat product. We need to take them by surprise...

Good call. We'll develop our own sign language for when one of them is around...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Good call. We'll develop our own sign language for when one of them is around...

I know 81 and unlost will make excellent distractions...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I know 81 and unlost will make excellent distractions...

Whats this now?
    The Race to 20K
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    me with 20k posts

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    me with 20k posts

Or a giant cap of peacock feathers.
  • sasa basta
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:
    me with 20k posts

Or a giant cap of peacock feathers.

:(

but I really like that hat!

- Christopher McCandless
    Shiner Bock
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    a giraffe

- Christopher McCandless
  • stamati gardeli
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • A Madagascar hissing cockroach
  • basika_kalispera_sas.jpg
    me on a pogo sick

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    me on a pogo sick

What if we buy one at Costco?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    me on a pogo sick

I will 'po' but you won't see me 'go'

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    me on a pogo sick

I will 'po' but you won't see me 'go'

Interesting...

Interesting...

i could tell you where to put that stick too.... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Interesting...

i could tell you where to put that stick too.... ;)

Now you are just being hurtful
  • Bikini hoola hoop chick ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....