Looks like we won't see this:
    556585_153729868101607_1298492236_n.jpg
    #FHP
  • This sign

sobriety_rocks_card-p137223188422650017envwi_400.jpg
  • people burning the US flag
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    you won't NOT see a confederate flag
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Really?
    RKCNDY wrote:

Really?

red state
    very NRA
    I can't go anywhere without getting dirty looks

Missoula may be a little different...but not by that much.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Really?

red state
    very NRA

Uhhh

Okay.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :? This would be new for me... what's the protocol on confronting people who are displaying a confederate flag? Dirty look? Snarky comment? Or just don't say or do anything unless you want your ass kicked?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Really?

red state
    very NRA

Wait, why do you get dirty looks?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :? This would be new for me... what's the protocol on confronting people who are displaying a confederate flag? Dirty look? Snarky comment? Or just don't say or do anything unless you want your ass kicked?

Do what ever you want. Someone wants to display a confederate flag...this is the US, they can. SOmeone wants to comment on their confederate flag, go ahead this is the US they can.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Do what ever you want. Someone wants to display a confederate flag...this is the US, they can. SOmeone wants to comment on their confederate flag, go ahead this is the US they can.

Well said!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:fp: I was being facetious.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    people getting along... :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    people getting along... :roll:
    Nooooo. :)
    Arizona_Cardinals_Cheerleaders~0.jpg
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    grizzly-bear.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    grizzly-bear.jpg

I'm sure I could find that...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Palm trees
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Lindsay Lohan
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Lindsay Lohan

That may not be true...there will be alcohol and roads for her to drive on...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Lindsay Lohan

both solid points. i retract my last statement. Lindsay will be staying at the KOA.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Me losing at the poker tables. At least I hope. :lol:
  • Acropolis
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Lindsay Lohan

both solid points. i retract my last statement. Lindsay will be staying at the KOA.

:lol::lol:

Better pitch your tent behind a rock that is bigger than her Porsche Cayenne.

• damn!

i know your Apple Maps didn't find that...

:D
  • mydogmookieblaylock

the man or my dog :cry:
    Mideval Times

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mideval Times

More like prehistoric... Snakeduck club foe!
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”