Things Men Should Not Carry...

Comments

• marsipo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A New Kids On The Block cd.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    DS1119 wrote:
    A New Kids On The Block cd.
    but your NKOTB mix tape is ok?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Your nuts in your hand. Nothing worse than guys who constantly grab their nuts. I don't get it. They're not going anywhere. No need to keep touching them in public.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Your nuts in your hand. Nothing worse than guys who constantly grab their nuts. I don't get it. They're not going anywhere. No need to keep touching them in public.

They can get sweaty, ya know.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    icy hot...in their shorts
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    icy hot...in their shorts

smart
    a pencil in their pocket
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    a pencil in their pocket

:think:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    a pencil in their pocket

front pocket

- Christopher McCandless
  • somprero
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    A red white and blue striped headband.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    DS1119 wrote:

Sometimes the furniture needs to be rearranged. There's gravity if we're sitting. Hair gets caught in underwear seams. Boners need to be tucked or hidden. I could go on and on for reasons we touch our junk.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    wine cooler
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    a pencil in their pocket

front pocket

Go on...
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Sometimes the furniture needs to be rearranged. There's gravity if we're sitting. Hair gets caught in underwear seams. Boners need to be tucked or hidden. I could go on and on for reasons we touch our junk.

:lol:
  • stupidity.com
    Apparently bagpipes are NOT a stupid thing for men to carry.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:corn:

- Christopher McCandless
  • baby oil
    A sock in their crotch
    a 9 volt battery and steel wool in their pocket

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    a 9 volt battery and steel wool in their pocket
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • pink mobile cover
    A miami fish hat.
  • barber robe
    Anything that says the miami fish actually. :lol:
  • stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    the weight of the world on their shoulders
  • stipe19 wrote:
    :thumbup:
    stipe19 wrote:

Unless they're president. :lol: