Pulled a Drowning Girl Out of the River Last Weekend

2»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    ' fuck you want? A cookie? :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:
    WTF... If that was my kid you would be in my will.

here's the plan eye'd....

i'll toss the kid in, you pull him out...we'll split the purse

I always suspected BD carried a purse... Hey BD, you coming to Montana and bringing the family by any chance? :twisted:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ' fuck you want? A cookie? :P

I love cookies... favorite dessert. So yeah, I'll take a cookie.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:

I always suspected BD carried a purse... Hey BD, you coming to Montana and bringing the family by any chance? :twisted:
    of course he carries a "manbag" he wears manpris with mandals and a nice peasant top. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:

:shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    :shifty:

Actually, all jokes aside. Are you in BD?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I dont have cable so I love coming here to get my animal planet fix!

Good job saving that girl SnakeEeyed :P

Hey, that's clever... a little toooo clever if you ask me. ;)

Possibly, I smoke a lot and can't remember all of my exploits...
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RKCNDY wrote:

maybe they took her floating full well knowing that she would get stuck and couldn't get out.

This was my thought :think: The family is all set to collect on the life insurance and be done with this little waste of space and along comes eyed being all heroic and foiling their plan :roll: Good job! :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    RKCNDY wrote:

maybe they took her floating full well knowing that she would get stuck and couldn't get out.

This was my thought :think: The family is all set to collect on the life insurance and be done with this little waste of space and along comes eyed being all heroic and foiling their plan :roll: Good job! :twisted:

It was my wife's fault. She insisted I do something other than point and laugh...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    love me some water. i am always amazed at people who can't fucking get it in the water. oh shit im tangled up in a waterlogged tree, guess i'll shit myself and get rescued by some dude named snakeduck.

mom & dad: hey man thanks for saving our hefty daughter.
    daughter: i want doughnuts
    mom & dad: we ate em all already
    dad: why ya think mom's ass is 3 axe handles wide?
    mom: boohoo i'm pissed
    snakeduck: i'm outta here. you fuckers are stupid as shit

did it go a little like this here?

i've saved a couple friends from drowning when we were kids jumpin off a bridge & a quarry. my frickin mom!!! forget about it. mom lifeguarded something like 25-30 years and taughts swimming lessons and other aquatic skills classes. she's saved a great number of lives
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    violin-and-bow-10.gif
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

It was my wife's fault. She insisted I do something other than point and laugh...
    Ahhh sure, blame it on the wife. Well you can thank her for foiling their plan! :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:

Ahhh sure, blame it on the wife. Well you can thank her for foiling their plan! :twisted:

As she was riding around on a bear...