What was in your Fortune Cookie

124»

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    You will inherit a large sum of money. :mrgreen: :corn:
    I lost a bet...
  • twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,377
    One of the first things you should look for in a problem is its positive side.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    a menu for a chinese restaurant.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    "Confucius say: When person say love better make sure word touch wisdom tooth"
    Anyone have any clue what the hell that means?? :lol::lol::lol:
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    The colour blue will be lucky for you :mrgreen:
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Face facts with dignity.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    Your help will be needed by a close friend.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    It is not in your character to give up.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Fortune cookies are a stupid waste of time
    Answer just what your heart prompts you :)
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    "Don't play for safety -- it's the most dangerous thing in the world."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    "You will be happy in receipt of good news."
    YEP.....US Tour dates!!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    "Woman's intuition like feather on arrow. May help flight to truth."
    Ok...but where's my fortune?
    ELITIST FUK
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited November 2014
    Got this tonight. What the fuck? This isn't a fortune, dammit.
    Kind of an interesting comment about human leeches I guess? :-?

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I had no idea that this thread existed. Here is the best one I ever got. It turned out to be so prophetic that I dated it and taped it to the back of my 10C member card.
    My October turned into a series of the best memories and times. I very grateful for that as it has not been the best month for several years now.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Help. I'm trapped in a Chinese cookie factory.
  • Help. I'm trapped in a Chinese cookie factory.

Slip into a cookie it's the only way out. Imagine the surprise someone will get when you are their fortune!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I opened a fortune cookie that had no fortune inside?
    An omen of doom and death or what?