Options

Getting older

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    weezy-jefferson.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I think all you knuckleheads woke up on the wrong side of the bed today :evil:

:( I just really fucking hate Weezer :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    weezy-jefferson.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Seeing them in 2 weeks...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Is Josh Freese still drumming for them?
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

YAY!! Don't listen to Will...the Blue Album is still to this day one of my faves of all time!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

YAY!! Don't listen to Will...the Blue Album is still to this day one of my faves of all time!

How can you stand that voice?

:fp:

Then again, how do I stand John Darnielle's voice? :?
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

How can you stand that voice?

:fp:

Then again, how do I stand John Darnielle's voice? :?

Really, you think Rivers's voice is annoying? [shrug] When the Blue Album came out I bought it on tape (yeah I'm old) and listened to it so much that the tape broke :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Really, you think Rivers's voice is annoying? [shrug] When the Blue Album came out I bought it on tape (yeah I'm old) and listened to it so much that the tape broke :lol:

My Ten tape is broken. I'm pissed. :fp:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,685
    Going back to the topic of "forgetting where things were put" for a moment, I ran across this book at work today:

aa.jpg

It teaches you how to improve your memory. Only problem is, I'm not sure where I put it. But hey, once I find that sucker, I'm going to become one killer memory machine! ;)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Going back to the topic of "forgetting where things were put" for a moment, I ran across this book at work today:

aa.jpg

It teaches you how to improve your memory. Only problem is, I'm not sure where I put it. But hey, once I find that sucker, I'm going to become one killer memory machine! ;)

:lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    random back pains are the worst. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I had a crazy dream last night where I de-aged by about 10 years through some mysterious means. I looked and felt younger, and was feeling a combination of joy and terror at the implications of suddenly being in my late teens/early 20s again.

Then I woke up feeling like shit and realized I had to go to work. Dammit. :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    81 wrote:
    random back pains are the worst. :x

Back
    Knees
    Feet
    I now have a bad finger I am getting looked at in a few weeks

Good times.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    I was helping my buddy and his girlfriend move last week... been helping them paint this piece of shit house... anyway...

My hip started... giving out or something. It was fucked.
  • Options
    I was helping my buddy and his girlfriend move last week... been helping them paint this piece of shit house... anyway...

Oh please!!!! Just stop!!!!!
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

I think you need a replacement :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh please!!!! Just stop!!!!!

And my back was toast... I've just recovered.
  • Options

You buying?
  • Options
    speaking of backs....they were talking about how much to tip when you get a massage. the one gal was like 20 if it was good, less if it was bad or they do something weird. ...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

You buying?
    your new hip? sure :corn:

• Options
    81 wrote:
    speaking of backs....they were talking about how much to tip when you get a massage. the one gal was like 20 if it was good, less if it was bad or they do something weird. ...

Twenty bucks? :fp:

Remind me to never get a message
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    I had a massage last week and the guy definitely did something weird :? :nono:

• Options

Awesome! You're the best!
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Uh huh, uh huh... go on.

:corn:
  • Options

I'll buy you're walker too :D

• Options
    81 wrote:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

lies...you still owe him a onsie
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Uh huh, uh huh... go on.

There was "grazing" of some areas...I don't think there's supposed to be grazing. I never experienced grazing before :nono:

• Options
    81 wrote:

lies...you still owe him a onsie
    :lol::lol::lol:

You didn't know the right house number! :x