Confession Fun: A married woman....

13»

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :D Thank You, haven't touched anything but beer since, some good came from it.

you doing Missoula???

debating on bringing my zebra print tee

:):lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've had married guys hit on me...
    I've had a couple of married guys try to have an affair with me ... and when I told them I'm not willing to be the other woman, they kept trying. :? Not cool!!!!! If your marriage is shitty enough for you to seek out affairs with other women, time to either get into marriage counseling or start the divorce proceedings.

So, how you doin'? ;)
    :lol:

PS - I acted like it's just men who do this shit ... married women can be just as bad ... My sister is starting to pull some shady stuff these days as she approaches 40... meeting up with exes who still have feelings for her and the like; she hasn't done the deed yet, but she's definitely crossing the line! And she's got a handsome, rich husband (albeit arrogant) who's a great dad, has a solid marriage, and young kids. I am pretty sure that her entire motivation is the drama and the ego stroke. Some people need those two things so badly, but find it lacking in solid marriages, that they'll risk nearly everything. CRAZY!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ...wants to be with me.

It's been a confidence booster lately. :mrgreen: Damn MWILF's checking my morality!

Share away. :corn:
    That's certainly some nice drama for you, and the ever-popular ego stroke is always hard to resist, but you should back away from that situation (i.e., tell her to lay off and deal with her shit without involving you). :nono:

We have a history, so it's easier than normal for me to resist. Not that having a beautiful, willing woman is ever easy to resist, but in this case, it is as easy as it'll ever get. We reconnected recently over some unforeseen bad news that she contacted me about, so I may have become a bit vulnerable and just attached myself support wise to her because she was there and she read too much into that.

Anyway, over the weekend I did give her the, "There's no future between us, so why even start now?" conversation. It sunk in some, so it's a start at least, but I guess I'll have to be more blunt if she persists. I know her husband too, so I actually feel really bad when I do think about it deeper, he's a wonderful guy, somewhat sheltered, which could equate to boring for her I'm sure, but that's not my problem and is none of my concern, so I'm gonna have to disappear from that one.
    :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I haven't had a drop of liquor since January, the last time i drank the hard stuff i was out with my brother in law, 6'2 Ex-Marine, very proud Republican, any whoo after 12 beers 4 dirty martinis and a couple shots of makers mark, he informed me that there was a Zebra (oh ya, we were at the animal kingdom lodge in Disney World ) outside side his room that had been giving him the evil eye all week, that Needed to be Tackled!!!

Mission Accepted!!!

I made it to the top of the fence, very distictive pattern of black and blue marks across my stomach before the Mickey Cops stopped us!!! They were much amused and assured us that the Zebra in question would be dealt with in the morning.

I made it back to the room before puking all over myself, very hung over the next day.

The Morning we were leaving he calls me over to the window and points out the Zebra in question, it looks right at us and Snorts in Victory!

We are still currently planning our Revenge.

zebra6.jpg
    Pretty sure I have a new found respect for you after reading this 8-)

That's cool...as long as you'd still be willing to tackle a Zebra without the hard stuff :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    I'm game to game always as you already know. I regret not pulling the trigger on a planned Missoula trip. :( I could definitely use a trip somewhere new at the moment and get a nice refresher. Oh well, Vegas trips will have to do for now.

I was hoping you'd notice a thread like this, even if it is cookie cutter compared to the old days!

If I had known you were still around, I'd have tried to sell you on the Montana trip some time ago. Miss the old days , my friend. You are certainly one of the cats I always wanted to meet... just don't be eyeballing my wife.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    I'm game to game always as you already know. I regret not pulling the trigger on a planned Missoula trip. :( I could definitely use a trip somewhere new at the moment and get a nice refresher. Oh well, Vegas trips will have to do for now.

I was hoping you'd notice a thread like this, even if it is cookie cutter compared to the old days!

If I had known you were still around, I'd have tried to sell you on the Montana trip some time ago. Miss the old days , my friend. You are certainly one of the cats I always wanted to meet... just don't be eyeballing my wife.

:lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Lizard wrote:

you doing Missoula???

debating on bringing my zebra print tee

:):lol:

I wish, only east coast stuff for me :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Snakeduck wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    How did this thread drop off??

I have a buddy who "dates" about 95% married women. He always says up front that it will go absolutely nowhere, he's just in it to hook up. He's had 3, that I know of, end their marriages, then ask him to be in a serious relationship.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23

I have a buddy who "dates" about 95% married women. He always says up front that it will go absolutely nowhere, he's just in it to hook up. He's had 3, that I know of, end their marriages, then ask him to be in a serious relationship.
    That's awful. Some people just have such low moral standards, it's crazy.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It takes two to tango. I blame the married women in this scenario actually. If madtown's buddy is single and upfront I don't think he's doing anything wrong.
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It takes two to tango. I blame the married women in this scenario actually. If madtown's buddy is single and upfront I don't think he's doing anything wrong.
    I was talking about all parties involved. Of course the wives are worse. WAY worse. But I don't respect people who knowingly screw around with another person's spouse either. I think it's all awful. A huge lack of character shows in that kind of behaviour. A lack of conscience.
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think this is his way of dealing with his fear of commitment. Which I believe he has, and he has never admitted to
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I think this is his way of dealing with his fear of commitment. Which I believe he has, and he has never admitted to

SO he won't commit to fear of commitment? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

SO he won't commit to fear of commitment? :lol:

:lol:
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22