SnakeDuck could Help

WWSDD

What Would SnakeDuck do?

Best bumper sticker ever.[/quote]

:lol::clap: He would confirm this
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    come to think of it....

i banged this married women once....and her husband knew....and knew where she was going and what she was doing that night and was cool with it.

that was a weird
    did you and the hubby dp her??

I'm really one of the mods on here :P

:o :shock: :fp:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,212
    Wait so no married chicks on here have gone off the beaten path :o c'mon ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    learn my lesson very very young...

keep your mouth shout...no gossip .......no judging
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Wait so no married chicks on here have gone off the beaten path :o c'mon ..

I'm sure a few have to get front row seats :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    81 wrote:
    come to think of it....

i banged this married women once....and her husband knew....and knew where she was going and what she was doing that night and was cool with it.

that was a weird

Guy I know is in that situation at the moment.He is having an affair with a married woman with two young children.He went to her house for tea to meet the husband and children.Apparently on meeting him her husband asked if that meant he could date other people too :?

Very weird :fp:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I haven't had a drop of liquor since January, the last time i drank the hard stuff i was out with my brother in law, 6'2 Ex-Marine, very proud Republican, any whoo after 12 beers 4 dirty martinis and a couple shots of makers mark, he informed me that there was a Zebra (oh ya, we were at the animal kingdom lodge in Disney World ) outside side his room that had been giving him the evil eye all week, that Needed to be Tackled!!!

Mission Accepted!!!

I made it to the top of the fence, very distictive pattern of black and blue marks across my stomach before the Mickey Cops stopped us!!! They were much amused and assured us that the Zebra in question would be dealt with in the morning.

I made it back to the room before puking all over myself, very hung over the next day.

The Morning we were leaving he calls me over to the window and points out the Zebra in question, it looks right at us and Snorts in Victory!

We are still currently planning our Revenge.

zebra6.jpg

I cant tell you how badly I wanted this story to end with you tackling a plastic zebra statue thinking it was real. But I'll settle for the puke -- It always makes me laugh.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I haven't had a drop of liquor since January, the last time i drank the hard stuff i was out with my brother in law, 6'2 Ex-Marine, very proud Republican, any whoo after 12 beers 4 dirty martinis and a couple shots of makers mark, he informed me that there was a Zebra (oh ya, we were at the animal kingdom lodge in Disney World ) outside side his room that had been giving him the evil eye all week, that Needed to be Tackled!!!

Mission Accepted!!!

I made it to the top of the fence, very distictive pattern of black and blue marks across my stomach before the Mickey Cops stopped us!!! They were much amused and assured us that the Zebra in question would be dealt with in the morning.

I made it back to the room before puking all over myself, very hung over the next day.

The Morning we were leaving he calls me over to the window and points out the Zebra in question, it looks right at us and Snorts in Victory!

zebra6.jpg

I cant tell you how badly I wanted this story to end with you tackling a plastic zebra statue thinking it was real. But I'll settle for the puke -- It always makes me laugh.

:D Not a real juicy story, i do stupid shit.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Mission Accepted!!!

zebra6.jpg

:lol::lol: That was my hope as well!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

Mission Accepted!!!

zebra6.jpg
    Pretty sure I have a new found respect for you after reading this 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Mission Accepted!!!

zebra6.jpg
    Pretty sure I have a new found respect for you after reading this 8-)

:D Thank You, haven't touched anything but beer since, some good came from it.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,212
    Why you no cheating now :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited August 2012
    Why you no cheating now :lol::lol:
    :fp:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    As someone who travels a lot...
    Married chicks who also travel a lot don't really seem to care that they are actually married...

:P
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mca47 wrote:
    Married chicks who also travel a lot don't really seem to care that they are actually married...

is that the 'different state/zip code' rule?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Apparently. :lol:
    On more than one occasion I've had a married chick excuse herself to the bathroom, comes back without the ring on her hand that was there minutes earlier... :shock: :D
    Also had one that took it it off when I stepped outside to make a phone call.

Do they really not think I/we won't notice that? :lol:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've had married guys hit on me...
    Thats awful isnt it? :roll: I think what's worse is when they they have kids. :nono:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    When I sang in a rock band, I had women hitting on me regularly. Never got them anywhere, but it was pretty funny. Especially because my little bro, the drummer, was single and they always went for me first. Once a really drunk lady walked up to him and asked "Are you with the Dan?" She meant to say, "Are you with the band?"

:lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Apparently. :lol:
    On more than one occasion I've had a married chick excuse herself to the bathroom, comes back without the ring on her hand that was there minutes earlier... :shock: :D
    Also had one that took it it off when I stepped outside to make a phone call.

Do they really not think I/we won't notice that? :lol:

:corn:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    ...wants to be with me.

It's been a confidence booster lately. :mrgreen: Damn MWILF's checking my morality!

Share away. :corn:
    That's certainly some nice drama for you, and the ever-popular ego stroke is always hard to resist, but you should back away from that situation (i.e., tell her to lay off and deal with her shit without involving you). :nono:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Loulou wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Thats awful isnt it? :roll: I think what's worse is when they they have kids. :nono:

for some reason married men with kids like women (married or not) withOUT kids... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ...wants to be with me.

It's been a confidence booster lately. :mrgreen: Damn MWILF's checking my morality!

That's certainly some nice drama for you, and the ever-popular ego stroke is always hard to resist, but you should back away from that situation (i.e., tell her to lay off and deal with her shit without involving you). :nono:

Besides, Merlin, you are supposed to be heading towards Missoula Montana to be my partner in the 2 on 2 basketball tournament. I originally asked 81, but heard he can't dribble with his left hand, so I'm looking to upgrade. Focus on your game hommie, not these floozies.

eyed
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've had a couple of married guys try to have an affair with me ... and when I told them I'm not willing to be the other woman, they kept trying. :? Not cool!!!!! If your marriage is shitty enough for you to seek out affairs with other women, time to either get into marriage counseling or start the divorce proceedings.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've had a couple of married guys try to have an affair with me ... and when I told them I'm not willing to be the other woman, they kept trying. :? Not cool!!!!! If your marriage is shitty enough for you to seek out affairs with other women, time to either get into marriage counseling or start the divorce proceedings.

So, how you doin'? ;)
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

for some reason married men with kids like women (married or not) withOUT kids... :?
    probably because you symbolize the sleep all the sex and sleep that they used to get...or you are just that hot? what's the definition of "hitting on" and is that different from flirting? i feel like i do the latter all the time, but would never actually act on it. it would suck to be the asshole especially with kids.
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    ...wants to be with me.

We have a history, so it's easier than normal for me to resist. Not that having a beautiful, willing woman is ever easy to resist, but in this case, it is as easy as it'll ever get. We reconnected recently over some unforeseen bad news that she contacted me about, so I may have become a bit vulnerable and just attached myself support wise to her because she was there and she read too much into that.

Anyway, over the weekend I did give her the, "There's no future between us, so why even start now?" conversation. It sunk in some, so it's a start at least, but I guess I'll have to be more blunt if she persists. I know her husband too, so I actually feel really bad when I do think about it deeper, he's a wonderful guy, somewhat sheltered, which could equate to boring for her I'm sure, but that's not my problem and is none of my concern, so I'm gonna have to disappear from that one.
  • Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ...wants to be with me.

Besides, Merlin, you are supposed to be heading towards Missoula Montana to be my partner in the 2 on 2 basketball tournament. I originally asked 81, but heard he can't dribble with his left hand, so I'm looking to upgrade. Focus on your game hommie, not these floozies.

eyed

I'm game to game always as you already know. I regret not pulling the trigger on a planned Missoula trip. :( I could definitely use a trip somewhere new at the moment and get a nice refresher. Oh well, Vegas trips will have to do for now.

I was hoping you'd notice a thread like this, even if it is cookie cutter compared to the old days!